MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
✨Good morning, DBG Family✨

Happy Monday 🤗🤗

There should be some packs landing today or tomorrow 💖

Remember !nf0rmed Del!v3ry is your friend 😘

Incredibly fast turnaround. I'll need a few days to read the literature and update this for a comprehensive review, but everything showed up very quickly. Easily one of the fastest response times I've encountered, to the point where my response time was the limiting factor. 😂

Anywho, MissPrint has been a pleasure to communicate with and was quite swift with shipment. I'll get back to you all in a few once I've had adequate time to read some of this stuff.

Incredibly fast turnaround. I'll need a few days to read the literature and update this for a comprehensive review, but everything showed up very quickly. Easily one of the fastest response times I've encountered, to the point where my response time was the limiting factor. 😂

Anywho, MissPrint has been a pleasure to communicate with and was quite swift with shipment. I'll get back to you all in a few once I've had adequate time to read some of this stuff.
It was your response time 😂😂😂 still love you though 😘

Enjoy your reading and have a great day 🥰

Thank you to everyone who has participated in the raffle for 2FM@ so far 🥰

The warm welcome here has been so overwhelming and humbling 🤗

Just a reminder to those who missed it, every $50 spent between now and midnight Thursday March 7th gets you a raffle ticket & I will draw the winners the morning of Friday March 8th 🤗

1st place 1g
2nd place 1/2g
3rd & 4th place 250mg

You don't have to place an additional order or leave a review to receive your prize 💖 no strings attached!

Sweet dreams, DBG fam 😘

Lots of traffic on the site this morning 😂

Happy to be here fulfilling orders 🥰

Much love to all my peeps and my fellow vendors 🤗😘

Hey now,

I know you just started reading yesterday but so far have the articles been good? I'm about to pull the trigger and it seems you are the only one that has received their mags so far (or a t least the only one to say so uet). MissPrint only popped up a few days ago so I'm not implying anything is fishy, I just was hoping for a few more details/reassurance because I have been offered such a good deal it seems to good to be true. No offense MissPrint! I am going with the assumption that you are doing so in order to build a quick and solid readership. I just like independent confirmation when possible.

Hey now,

I know you just started reading yesterday but so far have the articles been good? I'm about to pull the trigger and it seems you are the only one that has received their mags so far (or a t least the only one to say so uet). MissPrint only popped up a few days ago so I'm not implying anything is fishy, I just was hoping for a few more details/reassurance because I have been offered such a good deal it seems to good to be true. No offense MissPrint! I am going with the assumption that you are doing so in order to build a quick and solid readership. I just like independent confirmation when possible.
Its not about the money for me right now, it's about trust and forming good relationships 🤗

I intend to be here a long time, so I'm happy to take the time to build that trust and have fun in the meantime 💖

You're going to be so happy with your mags 🥰 I can't wait!

I’ll chime in and just say that I made an order a few days ago that should here by tomorrow.

Miss Print also offered me EXTREMELY generous pricing in addition to the free 3tiz blister pack. So far everything has been smooth sailing & I saw the items pop up in ID within 24 hrs of ordering. I’ll post back here once everything is in hand and analysis has been performed.

Hey now,

I have read one of the two issues that I ordered and I would say that the subject matter met my expectations. Once I clear my head and am ready to absorb more information, I'll read the second one. So far, so good though! This one in particular I was interested in because it's not as common these days as it was say 10 years ago.

I’ll chime in and just say that I made an order a few days ago that should here by tomorrow.

Miss Print also offered me EXTREMELY generous pricing in addition to the free 3tiz blister pack. So far everything has been smooth sailing & I saw the items pop up in ID within 24 hrs of ordering. I’ll post back here once everything is in hand and analysis has been performed.
Mine popped on infoormed lightning quick and is moving

Good morning DBG fam 🥰🌞

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week 🤗

I realized I should have included this in my first post, but in the future, let's avoid using DBG or any mag titles in the subject line of emails and use self destructing messages to send any addresses or orders 💖

I love it here and just want to make sure we're all safe 🥰 love you guys! 😘

Following up on my update from yesterday- my order arrived and I couldn’t be happier with my interaction w/ MissPrint.

Communication 5/5: MissPrint was very friendly and patient with me as I inquired about a few of their products prior to placing the order. All emails received a prompt response. Overall the comms and ordering process was a breeze.

Shipping 5/5: She let me know shipments would go out after the weekend. Once shipped, it was at my doorstep in 48hrs.

Quality 5/5: I received 3 items and so far analysis of the first item points to quality being A+. The items that came in blisters were properly sealed and in original manufacturer packaging. The other item was a premade solution which was packaged perfectly so as to avoid any leakage.

Overall 5/5: MissPrint followed through on her word and provided quality products with excellent shipping and stealth. Like I mentioned in a past comment, she very generously offered a first timer discount, a free 3tiz blister, AND offered me a 10mg/mL product solution instead of the standard 5mg/mL for absolutely no additional cost. Now that’s what I call going above and beyond.

i’ll most certainly be a repeat customer after this first fantastic experience! Thank you again @MissPrint !

Following up on my update from yesterday- my order arrived and I couldn’t be happier with my interaction w/ MissPrint.

Communication 5/5: MissPrint was very friendly and patient with me as I inquired about a few of their products prior to placing the order. All emails received a prompt response. Overall the comms and ordering process was a breeze.

Shipping 5/5: She let me know shipments would go out after the weekend. Once shipped, it was at my doorstep in 48hrs.

Quality 5/5: I received 3 items and so far analysis of the first item points to quality being A+. The items that came in blisters were properly sealed and in original manufacturer packaging. The other item was a premade solution which was packaged perfectly so as to avoid any leakage.

Overall 5/5: MissPrint followed through on her word and provided quality products with excellent shipping and stealth. Like I mentioned in a past comment, she very generously offered a first timer discount, a free 3tiz blister, AND offered me a 10mg/mL product solution instead of the standard 5mg/mL for absolutely no additional cost. Now that’s what I call going above and beyond.

i’ll most certainly be a repeat customer after this first fantastic experience! Thank you again @MissPrint !
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review, my friend 🥰

Enjoy your research 😘

🤯🤯🤯FLASH SALE🤯🤯🤯

I'm offering O mags for $40/g between now and midnight pst tonight as another celebration of how well my first week on the site has been going 🥰 it's always heavy 💪

✨The $12 for shipping counts towards your $50min and every $50 still earns you a raffle ticket✨

Talk to everyone soon 😘

Good morning everyone 🌞

Almost Friday 🥳

You have until tonight at midnight PST to place an order for raffle tickets 😘

All tickets earned have been sent and all emails answered 🤗

✨Have a magical day✨

So I’m placed an order with Miss on Saturday night (worst day to do it obv lol) and it was amazing. I’ve been out of this business for quite some time and she was incredibly patient and really made me feel at ease and like I’m not a Total idiot, which is debatable but I appreciate her efforts lol.

Ordering:10:10
Miss print responded within minutes of my inquiry with a menu and explanation of what she specializes in and was knowledgeable enough to give me advice or suggestions. I’d give them an 11 for personal interactions but am honor bound to adhere to an 10 pint. System obv. Earned every point of that 10/10 imo.

Shipping: 9/10
I am a nervous guy to begin with, and the lack of tracking did not put me at ease at first, it’s just what I’m used to and provides a bit of piece of mind. However, Miss print made sure to explain the informed delivery system and I totally get why it’s done that way and appreciate her taking the time to do so. Ordered Saturday, obv Sundays a dead day, and for my package as suspected landed Wednesday.

Packaging 10/10: discreet, multi layered, perfect. Not much else to go off here, she did a great job and I have no complaints.

Product: 10/10: my ordered specimen was excellent, I held off on a review for a day so I could research properly and I am totally content. Worked as expected and came in iver weight, always a good sign of an honest vendo imo when they make sure it hits weight by Going over. Miss included a throwback item that I honestly kind of missed the bandwagon on and am sooo excited she did. Can check thag one off my box and it’s def on the list for future orders as well. On top of that, miss included excellent freebies, almost totaling the amount of one of the products I orders and this wasn’t some half ass throw in of a product nobody orders, it was top notch an I can’t thank miss enough for providing such an honest and easy transaction.

Good morning DBG fam 🥰🌞

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week 🤗

I realized I should have included this in my first post, but in the future, let's avoid using DBG or any mag titles in the subject line of emails and use self destructing messages to send any addresses or orders 💖

I love it here and just want to make sure we're all safe 🥰 love you guys! 😘
Hey friends 🤗

Just a heads up that email subject lines not meeting these requirements will be ignored from here on out 💖

Keeping all of us safe is always my #1 priority ☺️

Thanks everybody 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back