MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a lovely weekend everyone 🥰

It was an amazing first week being part of the community 🤗

Thank you all 💖

Huge shout out to Miss Print!!

10/10 overall. Prompt and friendly comms, a great choice of reading material with great prices, and perfect shipping time. 4 days total, payment to reception.

Name brand reading material, with plenty of bonuses sections as well 😊. Highly recommend!

Huge shout out to Miss Print!!

10/10 overall. Prompt and friendly comms, a great choice of reading material with great prices, and perfect shipping time. 4 days total, payment to reception.

Name brand reading material, with plenty of bonuses sections as well 😊. Highly recommend!
Thank you so much for leaving a review for me right meow 🥰

You are always such a pleasure to work with 💖

Idk why you sent me the list but then ignored me. If I offended you I'm sorry. If I did something wrong would you please explain so I will not repeat the mistake.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Monday 💖

🍀🍀🍀I will be running a promo to celebrate St Patrick's Day, email me for the details🍀🍀🍀

I'll be keeping posts here pretty bare when it comes to specifics for everyone's safety 🤗

So I was very paranoid about making an order. Was convinced the authorities may have taken control of accounts and were leaving fake reviews. Never been so satisfied with an order from anywhere. Missprint is legit as fuck. Threw in extras that I am super psyched about. I was also the raffle #1 winner, can't fuckin wait to try. Fast shipping, I was too paranoid to sign up for informed delivery but we must protect this vendor! 12/10 can not recommend enough. (although selfishly I would love to keep her all to myself)

MissPrint followed through and sent me the 2nd place raffle winnings the same day! THANK YOU yet again @MissPrint

Very excited to run this one through the validation process as it’s one of the harder to find items these days.

So I was very paranoid about making an order. Was convinced the authorities may have taken control of accounts and were leaving fake reviews. Never been so satisfied with an order from anywhere. Missprint is legit as fuck. Threw in extras that I am super psyched about. I was also the raffle #1 winner, can't fuckin wait to try. Fast shipping, I was too paranoid to sign up for informed delivery but we must protect this vendor! 12/10 can not recommend enough. (although selfishly I would love to keep her all to myself)
Ya didn't win 1st, but I didn't believe the raffle was real tbh...until it showed as promised, like you said PROTECT THIS VENDOR, my experiences with these mags have been up there with just about anyone I've done business with here. And it's domestic ♥️

Awwww thank you so much you guys 🥰

You make my heart so full and it's an absolute pleasure working with each and every one of you 🥲🤗😍

It's an honor to be the Baby Yoda of the community with Mandalorians like you guys protecting me 🥰🤭

Love you all and thank you again for the kind words 🤗

I'll be over here blushing for the rest of the day 🤭🤭🤭

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday 🌞

🍀Reminder that my promotion is going through Sunday night for St Patrick's day 🍀

Email me for details 🤭

MissPrint Review:
*Firstly, I will say MissPrint is my FAVORITE person on here; She is kind, compassionate, and communicates quickly! Never has she let me down :)

- Quality: Great quality!!! Through various lab research of her materials, I've concluded that the quality is what you'd expect from a highly-praised vendor.

- Quantity: I love how MissPrint always throws in extras just because she chooses to. 💝
For ex; She gave me x3 what I ordered on one product and 200mg on another product. (Note: Don't be expectant; I wasn't. This could be because I was one of, if not, her first customer).

- Communication: 12/10. I've never had such a pleasure communicating with ANY seller other than MissPrint; No I'm not bluffing or overexaggerating. She genuinely cares and makes your day better.

- Shipping: Always arrives 3-5 days later; No tracking number but not an issue at all (never had a mag not show).

- Price: Her prices are very fair for what she offers and she is willing to negotiate. Spectacular in that sense.

10/10: MissPrint is what the community Needed and was Missing! Give her a chance and you'll be pleasantly surprised with your research. Thank you MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back