MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pack number 4 Review has successfully landed and tested

High quality as always! the best of the best gents and lads

communication: Superb and replies within minutes no matter the given time. IF its longer than an hour just remember we're all human and need sleep at some point or we lose it.

She has become my favorite vendor in a short amount of time from quality, communication, and most importantly her love for the community. Admins, High ranks of this site, and longtime members with swing please protect her. We've seen to many GREAT vendors lost, and she's the full package.

communication: Superb and replies within minutes no matter the given time. IF its longer than an hour just remember we're all human and need sleep at some point or we lose it.

She has become my favorite vendor in a short amount of time from quality, communication, and most importantly her love for the community. Admins, High ranks of this site, and longtime members with swing please protect her. We've seen to many GREAT vendors lost, and she's the full package.
Thank you so much for another sweet review 🥰

You are one of my faves too and I'm glad to consider you my research partner 😘

Hey everyone ✨

The response to the price drop on 0d5mt while other vendors are waiting to be able to restock has been so overwhelming and I have absolutely loved helping the community 🥰

With that being said, I am not necessarily low on stock, but at this point I have to limit sales to 1g per person (on a case by case basis) to make sure I have enough to help everyone get through this uncertain time 💖

If we've already discussed a deal on a larger amount, that deal will stand as I'm a woman of my word 😘

On the bright side, I will have some super exciting news to announce some time in the next few days 🤐

✨Today's deal: 1g of peach or pink br0m@z for $75 + shipping (3 available, I will update when they're gone)✨

As always, all the love 🤗💖

Hey everyone ✨

The response to the price drop on 0d5mt while other vendors are waiting to be able to restock has been so overwhelming and I have absolutely loved helping the community 🥰

With that being said, I am not necessarily low on stock, but at this point I have to limit sales to 1g per person (on a case by case basis) to make sure I have enough to help everyone get through this uncertain time 💖

If we've already discussed a deal on a larger amount, that deal will stand as I'm a woman of my word 😘

On the bright side, I will have some super exciting news to announce some time in the next few days 🤐

✨Today's deal: 1g of peach or pink br0m@z for $75 + shipping (3 available, I will update when they're gone)✨

That's a great deal y'all better get on that!! If I wasn't stocked up I know I would lol

Yes we pray she stays around and safe as she has also become my favorite vendor in a very short amount of time and she's Never let me down (and even if she did, like you said, we're all human, but she's consistent that's for certain).

Hey everyone ✨

1 left 😘

After muçh research and tons of anxiety I have finally placed my first DBG order! I'll admit it did make it easy that this vendor currently stocks the elusive 0mag in addition to some other items I'm interested in researching. MP was great to work with but honestly thank you everyone in this thread for being detailed in your post and making this easy on a first timer.

Hey everyone ✨

Claimed 😘

Yes we pray she stays around and safe as she has also become my favorite vendor in a very short amount of time and she's Never let me down (and even if she did, like you said, we're all human, but she's consistent that's for certain).
True my mans, oh so very true.

After muçh research and tons of anxiety I have finally placed my first DBG order! I'll admit it did make it easy that this vendor currently stocks the elusive 0mag in addition to some other items I'm interested in researching. MP was great to work with but honestly thank you everyone in this thread for being detailed in your post and making this easy on a first timer.
Thank you so much for putting your trust in me 💖

I promise you won't be disappointed 😘

Received my mags today. Everything looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! She even hooked me up with a few samples of her other mags! Will def be back. Grade a vendor!

Received my mags today. Everything looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! She even hooked me up with a few samples of her other mags! Will def be back. Grade a vendor!
Thank you so much for leaving such a sweet review💖

I'll be responding to your email shortly😘

Happy reading 🤗

I'll be making an announcement today around 3pm est give or take 🤭

This is something that his been in the works for awhile, but I never count my chickens before they hatch, or discuss my logistics publicly  ever 💖

I'll be announcing a new mag in stock, it's an oldie but a goodie and it's been brought up multiple times so I think you'll be excited 🥰😘

I do love my promos so be on the lookout 🤭

I'll most likely do a BOGO deal on the new mystery mag later today, everyone have a lovely day, and we'll talk soon 😘

✨ it's a wonderful Wednesday ✨

First things first, this is separate from the new mag I mentioned earlier, but after a conversation with a respected member and my power puff girls, I've decided to do a limited time offering of Fp@m in 500mg mag increments for any community members that may benefit from that subscription 🤗

This is definitely a limited time offering until what I have to offer runs out 😘

✨Second things second✨

Soma is running low in general 🤯

But specifically, I have only 15 total 500 mag 💖

Not full bl!5ter5, literally 15 total 🤯

BOGOS have been claimed💖.

Pyr@z s0lution is not a one day thing but a permanent part of my selection now🤗

Everyone stay safe and have a great night😘

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back