MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can attest to the quality of Misprints offerings , and I've tried about everything. Her trees are on point top Cali disp quality, even her lower grade is top tier. I don't typically leave reviews, but I felt compelled. I think she is probably the most reliable vendor on this site, and you can trust what you get is what it should be, which is a quality and integrity that's very hard to find. Always includes something extra as well. I highly recommend the gummies as well as the 🌲 you won't be disappointed.

I can attest to the quality of Misprints offerings , and I've tried about everything. Her trees are on point top Cali disp quality, even her lower grade is top tier. I don't typically leave reviews, but I felt compelled. I think she is probably the most reliable vendor on this site, and you can trust what you get is what it should be, which is a quality and integrity that's very hard to find. Always includes something extra as well. I highly recommend the gummies as well as the 🌲 you won't be disappointed.
Thank you so much for leaving such a kind review 🥰

I look forward to working together for a long time to come 🤗🤗

It’s review time, as promised to MP. I’ve been meaning to do this lately. I recently placed two magazine orders, and I must say, wow! The first order was exceptional, and I even had to clarify the additional reading material provided—MP was on top of their game, showing understanding and answering my questions promptly. Now, onto the next science fiction novel. MP is undoubtedly a talented writer. This time, I needed a bit more reading material, and MP exceeded expectations, delivering a bonus to what I requested. I lost count of how many magazines I received. Can’t count that high…. Does MP ever sleep? They seem to be the only magazine printer available 24/7 (or so it seems). This isn’t to discredit other printers, but MP is truly dedicated to establishing a reputation. While I review other materials here and there, I’m particularly excited right now. Let’s hope this level of service lasts!

Last edited:
hey friend please update me on this as well, im also curious about this mag.
I haven't tested the purple mag and don't foresee trying it anytime soon, but I did test the other mag and it was great! :)

If you gain any insight on the purple mag (if that is what you were referring to) keep me in know please!

Also wow; Keep up the amazing work MP!!! The fastest, most reliable vendor (who also is nice and does giveaways)?? What timeline have we shifted to?!

By Friday or Saturday for sure, gotta read it
Haha I read the t@blet Fri funnily enough. It's a great book!! As expected and a great addition to my Friday; Enjoy your weekend friend!

(Now if you're referring to the purple mag, sorry :p).. Like I said I'm in no rush as I've never read these types of mags before. I've been looking into it and have high hopes for when the time comes, but MissPrint has yet to let me down so ofc my hopes are up lol.

Reading purple mag tonight, 200pages to be read, will updare livish if possible, but have already gone through the comeup which was chill. Might just continue to think and update tomorrow we will see 👀

Reading purple mag tonight, 200pages to be read, will updare livish if possible, but have already gone through the comeup which was chill. Might just continue to think and update tomorrow we will see 👀
The champagne was from a fine year, as well. I've lost count of the A+'s.

So I usually read 250 pages as I am large and heavier. Glad I read 200 pages it was plenty.
Nice afterglow!
Up there in the top 3 I've read, maybe the best, top flight quality all the way.

The purple jewelry is of top quality. I’ve been a snob of high quality jewelry for many many years and I and many friends agree it’s as
Beautiful as it gets ( very clean and the aray of beautiful colors) . Also very pleased with every single interaction with with MP. She’s a pro if there ever was one. Thanks Miss P

Thank you both for leaving reviews on this mag 💜

You're both a pleasure to work with and I look forward to being research partners for a long time to come 😘

So I usually read 250 pages as I am large and heavier. Glad I read 200 pages it was plenty.
Nice afterglow!
Up there in the top 3 I've read, maybe the best, top flight quality all the way.
Wonderful news to hear my friend! I have this mag stored in a nice, dark place for when the time comes for me to read it. Thank you for letting us know how it is :)

✨Just a heads up✨
I am unfortunately out of s0m@s until further notice 💖

I will let everyone know as soon as that changes 🤗

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday my friends 😘

🌸All the love🌸

Still no update on my large order but I will keep everyone updated every step of the way. I have faith in MissPrint that everything will be showing on ID today or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back