MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
fredstevens What's wrong with you? You lack any wisdom and are rude to top it off. Have some respect for this forum and for the vendor. She is much nicer than most of us because after what you did I would never respond to you again. If you are this problematic now, you would be a nightmare to deal with. I felt the need to speak up because of your lack of respect for the process, forum rules and especially the vendor.

My @MissPrint order came in over the weekend and quality + speed is amazing IMHO… even after I added another item last minute when she announced the 4/20 specials. She was able to include it in my already processed order JUST before it went out my way.

BTW, the additional item I ordered was a heavy handed 1.5x what I ordered!!

I just sent another request for my next order, that I totally don’t need yet but I want to get my goodies stocked from a really great no BS provider!
Thank you so much for leaving such a sweet review 🥰

I look forward to being research partners for a long time to come 😘

Sorry MissPrint, been scammed many of times during this discord days with magazines, I always like to keep updates. You’re right though. MissPrint is A’OK in my book. Her communication is par to none. Everything on my side looks good w/ tracking of my mag. I’m just being too paranoid. If anyone’s hesitant on ordering through MissPrint, don’t be. She’s been awesome and hasn’t let me down once. I expect this order soon and am pretty confident in MissPrint. Flawless. Truly flawless.
We're all good my friend 😘

fredstevens What's wrong with you? You lack any wisdom and are rude to top it off. Have some respect for this forum and for the vendor. She is much nicer than most of us because after what you did I would never respond to you again. If you are this problematic now, you would be a nightmare to deal with. I felt the need to speak up because of your lack of respect for the process, forum rules and especially the vendor.
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but I can't figure out how to pm anyone. How would I find a menu or something of the sort for misprint? I'm new here sorry

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but I can't figure out how to pm anyone. How would I find a menu or something of the sort for misprint? I'm new here sorry
Start off my reading the whole thread starting from the first. I'm sure her menu has changed some. Email her the correct way and she will tell you what you can order.

🍄 @PE strain mag available for reading

Please email for info in regards to another new secret mag 🤫

BOGO on rx @lp & kl0n until......

Seeing a lot of threads about nitr@zolam mags 💖

This mag is available for reading ✨

Everyone have a wonderful Thursday 😘

God Bless MISSPRINT ❤️❤️❤️ Order arrived today and every magazine looks beautiful and as promised. 2/2 orders 100% PERFECT. If you are even questioning placing an order with her, stop thinking about it and have faith because out of the many vendors I’ve dealt with over the years, she came out of nowhere and so far, she’s in my top 5 for sure. Thank you so much for everything MissPrint. I was one of the ones who received the B1G1 deals and she STILL threw in some freebies. 100/10 vendor. And definitely my go to from now on. Nothing but love.

Listen Miss Print is a just doll. She has came through and plugged with things I really need. Polite, and if your anything other than grinning ear to ear when her presents arrive, then who check would be needed. Cause, she never disappoints, nor even has me question so far. Who needs inf0rmed when you got queen 👑 print. 🏰🙏🦾

Good day my lady.

Listen Miss Print is a just doll. She has came through and plugged with things I really need. Polite, and if your anything other than grinning ear to ear when her presents arrive, then who check would be needed. Cause, she never disappoints, nor even has me question so far. Who needs inf0rmed when you got queen 👑 print. 🏰🙏🦾

Good day my lady.
Sorry edit: *ego/pride* not who lol

Thank you both for leaving such sweet reviews 🥰

You guys really made my day 🤗☺️

Enjoy your weekend 😘

All the love 💕

Hey friends 💖

If you need a refresher on what email addresses I accept emails from, please refer to my first post 😘

Any emails from unsecure addresses will be deleted even if I know who you are 🙈🙉🙊

Just reporting in with another couple successful orders. Up here in the north it can still snow in April, and sometimes it comes down in scales and not flakes. 😏 With the holiday coming up and everyone already bringing the traditional gift, I opted for a case of MissPrint's finest champagne. I put in the order a bit close to the holiday, but that's not really a problem as the delivery times rival Prime's. All bottles had the seal verifying authenticity by various reagent tests and having already tasted a bottle from a previous year I knew the quality of this batch would be no different. As everyone who has ever worked with MissPrint knows, she finds a way to provide more value than what you pay for. This order was no exception.

Another 10/10 experience. 😁

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back