MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Email sent, Hope to hear back soon.

Kind regards,
All properly formatted emails have been responded to 🤗

If you didn't get a response, some helpful members have reiterated the guidelines for emails over the last few pages of this thread 😘

Enjoy your weekend 💖

Another day, another flawless interaction & reading material from MissPrint. And as always she was beyond generous when it came to throwing in extra pamphlets at the end of each cover.

With 30 pgs of nothing but positive reviews from dozens upon dozens of different members, I’m not sure how she’s not in the Verified list by now; not a single negative review from a legitimate person that I’ve seen.

Thank you for all you do for this community, @MissPrint! You are very much appreciated 🙏🏼
Thank you so much for the kind words, you are so sweet 🥰

It's such a pleasure being a part of such an amazing community of researchers and I truly have come to look at y'all as family 🤗🤗

All the love 💕

If Micaela’s still wondering, I just put an order in yesterday, I’ll update when it is here but so far so good. Remember to use temp.pm guys she’s serious about Opsec, which is good for everyone

I was gonna wait till my third order arrived after I had tried all that interested me before I placed my review. I placed said 3rd order with miss and went to pay. I then found out my bank hadnt transferred my money yet from last week. She was very kind about it and didnt make me feel bad or like I inconvencied her. Just told me to msg her when i got it. She has been nothing but helpful, responsive, fast + discret shipping. Plus every product has been outstanding and I cant forget about the lil freebies in packs. You are truly appreciated, loved and thanked I give you a 20/10

Alas, another one from MP, full of goodies and extras! <3 <3
Woop Woop!!

Firstly, the new c@ndy magazine is a very sweet idea that I am enjoying reading. Something exciting others haven't offered much (if at all) in this scene.

The nature magazine about st1x and logs is phenomenal and informative.

I haven't read the @ddy magazine yet as I have never read such a mag (If anyone has read this mag please let me know how it went)

Lastly, the 0 magazine is a great read with some extra pages included :)
I will note that (as I have a few pages left to read from last time) this magazine is a bit more 720p whereas the other one is seemingly 1080p and has a cloudier, fluffier aesthetic.
This is not her fault so do not come at her complaining or being rude.

She is an angel and I promise this is out of her hands and a common fluctuation that I've seen in all vendors I have read from. Do not fault her for this and be grateful for all that she does, seriously.

- MP replies faster than everyone and makes the process very easy.
- Everything is shipped out super quick and arrives in less than a week with a bountiful set of magazines.
- She is a sweet, caring person that we value and have become friends with, considering these other vendors are usually cold and careless towards their audience; She genuinely cares about her people and we love that about her.

Therefore, I will Always choose MP for my magazine needs. In my eyes she is the best of the best at what she does.

We love you MP and never stop doing what you love. Have a beautiful week/weekend my friend! :D

Another successful order from Miss Print.
She was very accommodating with this order, allowing a sample on one topic I was curious about, then throwing in extra on the topics I was more sure about. Protect Miss Print at all costs! She seems like such a good person in general and is all about doing good business and getting good reading material into the reader’s hands in a very timely manner.
Hey, I'm interested in what magazines you read if you don't mind me asking.
Feel free to DM me or just share here (vaguely)

Thanks and if you don't wanna that's okay too my friend :) Enjoy!

Thank you both for the kind words 🥰

Y'all sure know how to make a girl blush 🤭

Enjoy your week, all the love 😘

Anyone find difference among the various bromo magazines?such a large selection that I want to read all of them but wanted to know if anyone had any favorites I should read first.

Alas, another one from MP, full of goodies and extras! <3 <3
Woop Woop!!

Firstly, the new c@ndy magazine is a very sweet idea that I am enjoying reading. Something exciting others haven't offered much (if at all) in this scene.

The nature magazine about st1x and logs is phenomenal and informative.

I haven't read the @ddy magazine yet as I have never read such a mag (If anyone has read this mag please let me know how it went)

Lastly, the 0 magazine is a great read with some extra pages included :)
I will note that (as I have a few pages left to read from last time) this magazine is a bit more 720p whereas the other one is seemingly 1080p and has a cloudier, fluffier aesthetic.
This is not her fault so do not come at her complaining or being rude.

She is an angel and I promise this is out of her hands and a common fluctuation that I've seen in all vendors I have read from. Do not fault her for this and be grateful for all that she does, seriously.

- MP replies faster than everyone and makes the process very easy.
- Everything is shipped out super quick and arrives in less than a week with a bountiful set of magazines.
- She is a sweet, caring person that we value and have become friends with, considering these other vendors are usually cold and careless towards their audience; She genuinely cares about her people and we love that about her.

Therefore, I will Always choose MP for my magazine needs. In my eyes she is the best of the best at what she does.

We love you MP and never stop doing what you love. Have a beautiful week/weekend my friend! :D
I did see those candies and my curiosity was piqued. 👀 Never heard of anything like that as an option. Next conversation might be guided gently by my sweet tooth, now that someone has brought them up. I'd have gotten around to them anyway because I'm an avid collector of MissPrint originals so a first edition would be a great addition. 😁 I've probably posted 10-15 reviews already and I haven't been disappointed (or when indifferent, really. ALWAYS positive) a single time, so here's to adding another to an already extensive list. 😎🥂

Have requested menu repeatedly please respond
Hey friend 🤗

If you look through the last few pages of this thread, some incredibly helpful members posted some opsec tips for emailing me 💖

Please read through them and try emailing again, I look forward to hearing from you 😘

Anyone find difference among the various bromo magazines?such a large selection that I want to read all of them but wanted to know if anyone had any favorites I should read first.
I'd recommend a solution first so that you can really fine tune your experience. You can read exactly the number of pages you want without having to rely on score marks. As with most reading goals, if you don't have a history of reading it is strongly advised to set lower goals for page numbers and then adjust as you need to get to your ideal experience. This way you are more likely to succeed and have a good experience the first times because the bar is low, as opposed to setting it too high, then overdoing it and/or failing.

Last edited:
I was just curious if you get a TN for orders? I’m excited to be working with such a positive vendor again, but I also share a mailbox w my partner & we’re currently separated & I would reeeally like to be able to snag the reading material before he checks the mail 😅 don’t wanna have to visit w him just to get my goodies!

I did see those candies and my curiosity was piqued. 👀 Never heard of anything like that as an option. Next conversation might be guided gently by my sweet tooth, now that someone has brought them up. I'd have gotten around to them anyway because I'm an avid collector of MissPrint originals so a first edition would be a great addition. 😁 I've probably posted 10-15 reviews already and I haven't been disappointed (or when indifferent, really. ALWAYS positive) a single time, so here's to adding another to an already extensive list. 😎🥂
They are awesome! Magazine about sour patch kids

I was just curious if you get a TN for orders? I’m excited to be working with such a positive vendor again, but I also share a mailbox w my partner & we’re currently separated & I would reeeally like to be able to snag the reading material before he checks the mail 😅 don’t wanna have to visit w him just to get my goodies!
She doesn't provide TN but it'll be there usually in 5 days, so just be on the lookout

Hey friend 🤗

I usually recommend people start keeping an eye out around the 2-3 day mark just to be safe 😘

All the love 💕

I'd recommend a solution first so that you can really find tune your experience. You can read exactly the number of pages you want without having to rely on score marks. As with most reading goals, if you don't have a history of reading it is strongly advised to set lower goals for page numbers and then adjust as you need to get to your ideal experience. This way you are more likely to succeed and have a good experience the first times because the bar is low, as opposed to setting it too high, then overdoing it and/or failing.
I'd recommend a solution first so that you can really find tune your experience. You can read exactly the number of pages you want without having to rely on score marks. As with most reading goals, if you don't have a history of reading it is strongly advised to set lower goals for page numbers and then adjust as you need to get to your ideal experience. This way you are more likely to succeed and have a good experience the first times because the bar is low, as opposed to setting it too high, then overdoing it and/or failing

You make a fine point and I hadn’t thought of that- I’m prescribed (currently 1mg football 2x a day as needed). But I’ve gone thought almost all of the prescription benzos and nothings come close to the flualpraz mag that this lovely lady blessed me with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back