MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course now people are gonna come out of the woodwork and say things aren't proper mags 🤭

I even have someone from a tg group saying they're going to remove me from said group that I'm not even a part of 🤭🤭

I want to make it very clear that these are the same mags used to make the candy that everyone raves about, so I'm being accused of underdosing mags, while my track record only shows that I put abundant love and extras into my subscriptions

I don't take kindly to that

Honestly at this point, I see this as an effort to assassinate my character and it is making me consider no longer taking on new customers as of now

Still all the love 💕

Of course now people are gonna come out of the woodwork and say things aren't proper mags 🤭

I even have someone from a tg group saying they're going to remove me from said group that I'm not even a part of 🤭🤭

I want to make it very clear that these are the same mags used to make the candy that everyone raves about, so I'm being accused of underdosing mags, while my track record only shows that I put abundant love and extras into my subscriptions

Honestly at this point, I see this as an effort to assassinate my character and it is making me consider no longer taking on new customers as of now

Still all the love 💕
Don't worry about those people. They'll get theirs. I haven't even ordered and I feel a part of the gang lol I will be putting in an order soon though after reading all the great reviews if you do decide again to take on new customers in the future. You keep being you Miss Print ❤️ I love your energy ✨

I hate to do this because I messaged Miss P first. But I didn't get any sort of response. The stix I got were particularly good but the tizz I received were completely bunk, or at least severely weak, with no effects. It was gone within 24 hours. If dosed properly, I wouldn't be able to even type a message. A quarter stix did more than the entirety of the larger tizz I had received.
That's odd. The gummies were historical.

Still all the love 💕
Just work with the ones whove done it right and hold you in the highest regard. The other mfs will ruin this entire thing give them time. Well no. Times up. You spam this poor girl and you email her AND then tell her in her you've emailed her here. I know I'm crazy big difference...

Some pretty stalker realmish behavior.

I'm in asshole when I wake up.

Some you deserve underdosed. Not deserve. But these will eat you alive and my research team has experience. I feel like some of your tolerances are also much much much greater than you think. Broma took a year to get of slowly. Don't underestimate.

So entitled.

I remember the days where you get hooked up just to come back to buy a bag of bs and then you're buying another g (miss the real D days)

Assholes lucky you got to kick back worry free getting unreg ftiz gums sent. What worries do you really fuckin have?

Ok sorry I'm not mesn like that. It's early early

Still all the love 💕
Hi miss print, I've heard nothing but good things I tried reaching out on email twice to get a look at your stock. I'm new at this so I'm not sure if there's something else I have to do first ? If you could get back to me at your convenience I would truly appreciate it, thanks and have a great day

if you decide to go this route, can you add me to an exclusion list? i've been asking for your menu off and on every few weeks since you first signed up here but i've been hesitant to pull the trigger because your subscriptions are more of a novelty purchase relative to my typical reading so i'm waiting to have a little bit of "extra" funds to go through with an order.

Her solutions are underdosed, her clonazolam is not clonazolam. She sold me bunk weed, then blamed me for complaining because she used to give me freebies so that justified it. I told her freebies don't change the dynamic of future interactions. This woman is a fraud, I would stay away from her. She also chanrges very high prices, making 1.00 benzo gummies means 1,000 a gram, which is just pure greed. Go with another vendor unless you want underdosed solutions, I know three people that tried the clonazolam, and they all said they were bunk. She isn't your friend, she doesn't sprinkle kindness in packages, she packages greed. There are much more honest vendors here that aren't greedy and sell their products at fair prices.

🦾🦾🦾🦾💯🎇She does it again, if people are saying that’s their issue I can guarantee after take a 3 week health issue, she doesn’t fail at her job. As for worldly elements warping or “breaking down” mags quality is a possible thing especially in summer heat in the back of an Arizona or Texas truck for days, get smashed and whatnot. I digress, there is never one side to any story and if you wanna pass this up that’s cool with me, cause my ADHD is under control for the first time in 3 months.🎇💯🦾🦾🦾🦾🦾
Order:Sunday
Arrival: Wednesday ⚡
I have read some of the comments, and although I am just a consumer, I can vouch. I’ve never had one bad mag and I’m sure there’s somebody out there. That’ll hate this, but she is my first person I go to every time unless something specific I want to read that’s rare.
I say this also because without what she just did, let’s just say ADHD doesn’t let people function in normal society when it’s considered severe enough that I could be classified as disabled if it gets worse when I get older like when I’m 50 or 60. Gratitude everyone we just went through the Fourth of July. The rest of the world doesn’t get to freely be there authentic self. Example a new head shop just opened up up the street from my house, the girl just immigrated from China and she acts like someone is always watching her and everything is fake because she was not free. She was always watched so sometimes we should find gratitude and what we do have and find solutions for the small problems we run into, that’s the worst we dealt with today we’re doing pretty good comparing to Ukraine or Russia or let’s say 75% of the fucking world. rant over

Miss print if this is too much for your page, feel free to delete it or ask me to delete lt. Every single person body chemistry is different. You must learn your own body and what it is telling you and you’re the only one that can do it and that’s one step to a spiritual journey.

No, the real problem is giving freebies to keep customers, but when you have an issue and complain she holds the freebies over your head. So when I get bunk weed and bitch, she just reminds me of freebies like it justifies bad product. I asked her for her best weed and paid premium, and I got anything but that. At first, the weed quality was good when I was a new customer. The Clonaz were presses, not liquid, so the heat really isn't an issue. They're vendors with much more business acumen. They may not give freebies, but they won't shaft you either. It's funny, the Etiz and Clonaz are the two no one has except one other vendor. The chances of them not being real is very high. I made a 4 mg a ml of bromaz solution from another vendor's powder and mine is so much stronger despite being the same 4 mg per ml, so. Things with her are highly suspect. She doesn't belong in the paid forums she hasn't shown that level of honesty, and is argumentative. 1,000 per g is just greed, benzo candy is designed to drain your pockets and vastly enrich hers.

Laugh because you are a complete clown and trying to protect the devil. I've had my doctor 18 years I don't burn anyone let alone my doctors. I have integrity, that's why I posted what I did. You can't even keep a doctor, a competent one anyway.
Bro, do you see all the holes in your comment you have zero references you have no knowledge of who I am where I am. I could be in another country not all doctors are robots, dude I’m not trying to argue with you. I’m trying to reason with you and let you know you don’t have to sit there and battle with someone because your doctor turned out to be a good one. There are bad doctors. But I see you’re unwilling to negotiate it’s more of a laughable troll. Make someone else feel like shit to make yourself feel better kind of things so I’m gonna be the bigger person and log off. I hope you have a blessed day man I really hope you can see from a different perspective, even if you can’t now Because you might talk shit on me, but you’re still a human being and feel the same shit I do in different ways for different reasons. Makes it really hard for me to fight my own kind in their struggles. Period.

Still all the love 💕
Hey, I sent an email yesterday (well, a few as I read through pages of comments and realized I want sending correctly..I think I've got the rules down now)

I would really appreciate it if you'd help me out, I'm in a bit if a pickle and didn't know who to trust..

Despite the people bitching lately, I feel that I can trust you simply based on the pages upon pages of extremely good reviews before these people.

If you are scamming or sending out bunk mags, so be it, I'll take the chance. I was so excited when I stumbled across you on here because you seemed very trustworthy and everyone else I've found seems iffy at best. My go to shop closed for maintenance and now it's forwarding to a new URL that's still under maintenance and it feels like every shop I find has at least one clone and nobody can agree on which one the scammer is 🤦‍♂️

It would mean the world to me if you'd reply though ❤️❤️

No, the real problem is giving freebies to keep customers, but when you have an issue and complain she holds the freebies over your head. So when I get bunk weed and bitch, she just reminds me of freebies like it justifies bad product. I asked her for her best weed and paid premium, and I got anything but that. At first, the weed quality was good when I was a new customer. The Clonaz were presses, not liquid, so the heat really isn't an issue. They're vendors with much more business acumen. They may not give freebies, but they won't shaft you either. It's funny, the Etiz and Clonaz are the two no one has except one other vendor. The chances of them not being real is very high. I made a 4 mg a ml of bromaz solution from another vendor's powder and mine is so much stronger despite being the same 4 mg per ml, so. Things with her are highly suspect. She doesn't belong in the paid forums she hasn't shown that level of honesty, and is argumentative. 1,000 per g is just greed, benzo candy is designed to drain your pockets and vastly enrich hers.
This sounds like a jealous vendor trying to take out MP. It's not going to work, and if you aren't a vendor everyone knows that guy that cant speak or walk straight and "got sold fake b@rs" in full blackout mode. This is the best person offering subscriptions I've ever known, off and online.

This sounds like a jealous vendor trying to take out MP. It's not going to work, and if you aren't a vendor everyone knows that guy that cant speak or walk straight and "got sold fake b@rs" in full blackout mode. This is the best person offering subscriptions I've ever known, off and online.
That part 🤭

All the love to everyone as always, even those trying to drag me down 🤗

We're just all at different points in our lives 💕

Hey, I sent an email yesterday (well, a few as I read through pages of comments and realized I want sending correctly..I think I've got the rules down now)

I would really appreciate it if you'd help me out, I'm in a bit if a pickle and didn't know who to trust..

Despite the people bitching lately, I feel that I can trust you simply based on the pages upon pages of extremely good reviews before these people.

If you are scamming or sending out bunk mags, so be it, I'll take the chance. I was so excited when I stumbled across you on here because you seemed very trustworthy and everyone else I've found seems iffy at best. My go to shop closed for maintenance and now it's forwarding to a new URL that's still under maintenance and it feels like every shop I find has at least one clone and nobody can agree on which one the scammer is 🤦‍♂️

It would mean the world to me if you'd reply though ❤️❤️
Send me another properly formatted email and I will get back to you this time 💖

Had my 7th(8th?) pack land from msp, including the winning raffle pack. Everything has always been excellent, almost always get extra in some fashion. Have sampled 20 products, always top notch and never been let down. Always a sweet person. fantastic to work with, and amazing ship times.

Test results I’m judging will be a couple weeks but I will post. They are benign sent anonymously to a lab with a spectrometer. Any update I get you guys will get.

Last edited by a moderator:
Test results I’m judging will be a couple weeks but I will post. They are benign sent anonymously to a lab with a spectrometer. Any update I get you guys will get. No matter what somebody’s gonna be making an amends.
This is the way. Can't argue with lab results (much, anyway.) The truth will be at least mostly revealed. Though I believe MP to be a one of a kind vendor, I would be the first to note a suspicious interaction. Have yet to see one, though.

Honestly, I edited that last part out because for one I didn’t like the negative tone, but there so many possibilities that could cause effects to be different from impurities in one bottle more so than another bottle mixed with the combination of someone’s diet changing with summer coming along, and it being extra hot out so packages are in the mail and even hotter weather which cause of the molecule a person not taking into account that the half-life of a drug is longer than they originally suspected, but mine is active just not as much as the ones I’ve had before, only this one the rest were great!
and I need to apologize to misprint because after in thinking for a bit, she made a good point that I believe during my come down halfway from cid mags I had forgotten that I had taken some stim mags thinking I might go work, which ended up not happening. So I wanted to formally apologize to her here for that and thank her for helping me try to remember duration in between; the longer the better, but not forever, unless it’s for the better. 😇🙏😳

This is the way. Can't argue with lab results (much, anyway.) The truth will be at least mostly revealed. Though I believe MP to be a one of a kind vendor, I would be the first to note a suspicious interaction. Have yet to see one, though.
Well, as I am not a vendor, this will be an exciting experiment then. For real, I’ve found somewhere but not choice yet, and I think they should be anonymous(unless someone has a perspective I don’t) until we release the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back