MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to express my gratitude to this soul of light soul. Missprint has been the most reliable consistent, and loving kindhearted supplyer I have ever come across. Not too mention that her prices are some of the best you will find. All my Orders have arrived in 5-6 days. Incredible person to work with. Keep spreading your positivity miss. Your enegy is contsntious🙏🏻✨

Has anyone heard from MP or had an order ship this week?
Are you using correct format? Nothing bad in subject line (something like "hey" should do) and the body should just be a link to your message through temp.pm or privnote.com

You also can't use the regular email providers like Gmail Hotmail etc.... proton.me is what I use idk if she allows others

Are you using correct format? Nothing bad in subject line (something like "hey" should do) and the body should just be a link to your message through temp.pm or privnote.com

You also can't use the regular email providers like Gmail Hotmail etc.... proton.me is what I use idk if she allows others
most vendors are honestly fine with any "privacy-oriented" email providers even if they explicitly state protonmail as long as you approach them with half a mind to use things like temp messages, etc. i use tuta for all my comms.

Yes, I've been using the exact same format & provider as all our conversations. I placed an order last Saturday & she confirmed the payment as usual. But the order never actually shipped out. She is normally very responsive & on the ball so I'm hoping there is no problem on their end.

Sorry MP - this review is way over due.

Miss Print is amazing in so many ways, which I will elaborate on later in this review. But the main aspects of my experience with her that I want to talk about is her kindness, sweetness, and generosity. There were 2 times during this process that I was in a shit mood and MP’s kindness helped to turn it around. When I was trying to send my donation, I was having issues with crypto not doing what I wanted it to and continual error messages. I think I spent about an hour trying to get it to work and was super frustrated. I had told her I’d be sending it over right away and now an hour has passed, so I let her know what was going on. She responded with a sweet message saying she had the same issue earlier, and to take my time. It was such a nice response to receive after all the frustration, and I took her advice to take my time and stopped messing with it for a while. She also took the time to message me again a few hours later to let me know that other people had been able to send their donations, so crypto issue was resolved.

A few days later, I was in a shit mood again. Don’t remember why - depression? PMS? Both? But then I got a lovely delivery from MP. I opened it to find the magazines I ordered and more. She very generously added samples of other issues, and she had added extra pages to the mags I ordered. A lot of extra pages. Everything was high quality. The magazine dealing with ADHD was very helpful. Candies were delightful. Highly recommend!

MP got back to me on Saturday & promised to check on my order. The pack started moving that day & arrived today. All is well. I'm a happy camper.

MP, my god. She truly is the best. Last sub came in just 2 days and my eyes almost bulged out of my head because of all the extra pages. Counted 3 times just incase I was wrong haha. She goes above and beyond, no matter how big or small your sub is. Then I had run into a little dilemma (my fault) a few days later, and came to MP about it, and she got it all sorted out for me and I doubt anybody else would do what she did. So ty MP for all you do, you are much appreciated <3

MP is truly the best vendor I think I’ve ever dealt with , she is amazing at what she does and has always been oh so generous with my orders , last order she threw in item I had asked about but decided to not get it and I still got it ! Everything has always been super on point and she’s my go to vendor . Thank you so much for what you do MP. ❤️ ordering from you !! Anyone with doubts should lose them now, she is fast reliable and stealthy, one of the best I’ve come across !

Really? When's the last time anyone's heard from her? I didn't know a day qualifies as MIA but there may be something I don't know. I believe she isn't accepting new customers or is being selective which is her right.

Really? When's the last time anyone's heard from her? I didn't know a day qualifies as MIA but there may be something I don't know. I believe she isn't accepting new customers or is being selective which is her right.
she told me about two weeks ago that she was probably going to be backing away from dbg for the time being

2nd order landed, put in on the 31st landed the 5th. Quick to reply and give recommendations, everything as described and with a little extra weight. Potency to be determined yet, but last order was fine. Thanks Ms Print

1st order landed yesterday for me. Good shipping time, proper packaging, everything seems legit. Mags were a good read. I was VERY pleasantly surprised with the extras. Will be a repeat customer in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back