Need A Great Movie To Watch?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Wow...Really? I heard Unbroken was supposed to be really good...
I thought it was good. It's just a bad idea to sit through a 2 1/2 hour movie when you're tired. I think he would have liked it better if he was more alert. It's an incredible true story, just a tad long.

Next on our itinerary - American Sniper. Then maybe Selma. I like to hit the awards nominees this time of year.

Interstellar is my current favorite movie. Most people either loved it or hated it.
Downloading at the moment, reviews look great,and I am a fussy bugger. American sniper worth a go too then folks?

Anyone know a good link to watch box office movies that just came out online? I met a dude over the holidays that said he watched "unbroken" for $6.99 online, but I can't remember the site...

-YB
gtg.fm

Free movies, a lot of them are just released at the movie theatre and sometimes even before it's released. I never go to the movies anymore because of this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Great! I'll use it for the ones DH isn't interested in. We like going to the theater though, especially since we have a new, luxury type, near us.

Great! I'll use it for the ones DH isn't interested in. We like going to the theater though, especially since we have a new, luxury type, near us.
There are a lot of good movies on there. If it's a movie I really wanna see, I prefer the movie theatre too. All the rest just get played on the laptop or iPad and hooked up to the tv. Do you have the cable to connect to the tv? Those things are awesome. We have one for the iPad and one for the laptop.

I have to admit, the husband is in charge of all the electronic devices, plugs, chargers, etc. I'm sure we can connect our laptop, but I'll need to be trained.

Downloading at the moment, reviews look great,and I am a fussy bugger. American sniper worth a go too then folks?
Let me know what you think of interstellar. Sniper was good, but not great I didn't think. Kinda disappointing bc there was so much hype about it

I use this site to watch theater movies : http://noobroom.eu/

Sometimes the site gets shut down but you just have to do a google search for "noobroom," and there will be a link in the results that works.

The only thing is - be sure and be careful what you click on ! For example, I just clicked on the link and clicked on the "watch now" button for sniper. I still got 2 pop up windows I had to close.

The movie opened in another tab (firefox), and when it came up I was careful to only click on the "play button" inside the little movie screen.

Clicking elsewhere causes re-directs, pop-ups, and other nonsense.

Also has to be plugged in to the TV

Finally, I recently watched "Lucy" which I thought would be cool because of the nootropics angle. But it was stupid and the ending was dumb.

gtg.fm Free movies, a lot of them are just released at the movie theatre and sometimes even before it's released. I never go to the movies anymore because of this site. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the gtg.fm post, Girlie...That site kicks ass..Has all the latest flicks out, and you don't even need to sign up for an account, or give them your email...Had some down time today, so I watched American Sniper and Unbroken...Both were decent, and FREE!!

-YB

Thanks for the gtg.fm post, Girlie...That site kicks ass..Has all the latest flicks out, and you don't even need to sign up for an account, or give them your email...Had some down time today, so I watched American Sniper and Unbroken...Both were decent, and FREE!!

-YB
You're welcome! It still amazes me that there's no catch. Just free good quality new movies. Definitely can't beat that. I tried looking on the other movie site someone posted and the popups are madness! I got frustrated and said forget it!

You're welcome! It still amazes me that there's no catch. Just free good quality new movies. Definitely can't beat that. I tried looking on the other movie site someone posted and the popups are madness! I got frustrated and said forget it!

Try installing Add block plus for iphone, and you will Never have a problem with popups again. It works like a charm..

http://www.virtualchrome.com/Adblock-plus-on-iphone

-YB

johnnog said:
when i go to gtg.fm all i get is a blank purple screen,is it just for people based in the US?
Hmmm good question. I've never had a problem with it but I am in the US. Have you tried googling gtg movies and clicking on the link?

johnnog said:
jeez,why didn't i think of doing that?yes,works when i clicked on search result for the site,thanks for suggesting to do that,hope i can find something to watch in future.
It happened to me a few times which is the only reason why I thought to suggest it to you. LOL. Glad it worked!

Do you download interstellar, the cinema-recorded crap version? Or is there a good version online already?

Do you download interstellar, the cinema-recorded crap version? Or is there a good version online already?
No, I use the showbox app on my phone, and mirror to my tv, you usually get HD or the choice of SD only for some stuff. But it's a great app. Films, tv series, latest stuff too, updates almost every day. I'm on android.
edit: sorry, I just realised what you were asking there, i dont know if it's a cinema version one, i hope not, but only will check later and let you know

know.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back