Need A Great Movie To Watch?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Do you download interstellar, the cinema-recorded crap version? Or is there a good version online already?
Interstellar is on gtg and the quality is always good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnnog said:
i got to watch the movie 'for private screening only' watermark popping up now and then with Interstellar,i didn't watch it via Beachgirlies movie site though.

I google watch interstellar online free,think it was on either putlocker or another site i forget the name of,just make sure you have anti-pop up add on installed in Firefox otherwwise you'll end up with windows pages appearing all over your pc,remember don't download any of these so called codecs some film sites tell you that you need them to watch the movie.

Go and watch 'God Bless America',i doubt you'd be dissapointed,unless you enjoy watching shallow meaningless tv and films,i could identify with the way the main character feels about the way our modern society has become,i just wouldn't do what he ends up doing what he does,but some days i bet there are millions of people who do.

Everything feels FUBAR to me these days,actually I've felt like this since i was about 15,so about 35 years of feeling totally apart from the so called mainstream.
I've never watched movies via any other site but gtg. I'm embarrassed to say that I've watched every somewhat decent movie on there and need new material. I really wanna watch God Bless America. Can you give me the site you used pretty please? I'll make sure to install the ad blocker.

Watching "A Walk Among the Tombstones" right now. It's alright, I had low expectations---but for a mystery/suspense crime thriller, it's been pretty good to have on in the background while i do other stuff

Watching "A Walk Among the Tombstones" right now. It's alright, I had low expectations---but for a mystery/suspense crime thriller, it's been pretty good to have on in the background while i do other stuff
My husband saw that on a "man date". He gave it a thumbs up.

I didn't think too much of Fury. Shame as I was really looking forward to it. Wild with Reece Wetherspoon, was an odd film. I don't really understand what was so inspirational or interesting about the true story behind the film that convinced Hollywood to make that movie.

Walk among the tombstones was a decent film.

I liked Walk Among the tombstone. 6/10

Inherent Vice also good 6/10

Recently watched Drive,8

and another good Ryan Gosling movie,

The Place Beyond the Pines.8

The Master, with Joaquin Phoenix was not bad

also watched Vampires Kiss with Nicholas Cage,

awesome movie.

That, Drive, and Place Beyond I think could be

definite cult classics.

Also,

Has anyone seen the movie Spun? 

Mickey Rourke, Jason Schwartzman

or 

Filth?

Must Adds to the Trainspotting, Drugstore Cowboys, Fear and Loathing vein of film

I have seen filth, a great adaptation of the book in my opinion, I considered it "un-filmable "

not familiar with the book but instantly interested. I think that actor is good and I'm a fan of UK's shameless, US version not very good. He's how i came across filth. twisted story though sure its a great read 

Yes, it is very twisted! You might struggle with the book as although it's written in English, it's interspersed with particularly Scots slang words too.

I liked Walk Among the tombstone. 6/10

Inherent Vice also good 6/10

Recently watched Drive,8

and another good Ryan Gosling movie,

The Place Beyond the Pines.8

The Master, with Joaquin Phoenix was not bad

also watched Vampires Kiss with Nicholas Cage,

awesome movie.

That, Drive, and Place Beyond I think could be

definite cult classics.
I like your taste in movies, particularly Drive and Beyond the Pines.

Now your taste in Avatars....well...hmmm

Watching dumb and dumber 2 ,Hazed up its a trip.They are some stupid Asses.

B.b.
OMG I tried watching dumb and dumber 2 and I just couldn't hang. It was just soooo stupid. Yes I know that's the point but it wasn't even funny to me.

I know Irvine Welsh, the authour, doesn't share my opinion of the film, but it just didn't do it for me.

Anyone seen "50 shades of gray"?...I have been told it is pretty lame by a few people...

johnnog said:
did you watch it in your Kiss outfit and make-up HB?(just kidding lo >l;o )
John, I'm too fat for the costume anymore but I was wearing a Judas  Priest concert T at the time I watched the movie.

Btw I have pictures of me in KISS make up I put on before a KISS concert I attended in the 70's. Make up only no wardrobe. Polaroid's, they will never seen the internet.

Ok ode to hb am watching smokey and the bandit part 1 on cmt. Not sure if that's country channel or comedy channel ..

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back