Opiate Use

Msm8358

Anyone use opiates everyday? I know it's a taboo topic, but it's like once I get in the cycle I can't stop. I went from 15years clean to using everyday again. I have a serious medical issue, which gives me a free pass for pk's. I get them from pm dr. But always run out early. Am I alone in this?

I don't anymore but I was in a car accident that had me on pea kays for 9 months straight.  It was one of the best times in my life despite the broken arm, pinched nerve, and other injuries.  I miss it!  

I get a bunch from dr but even that's not enough. And how to keek paying these prices to fill in?

I take opiates every day & have for 10 yrs. I get oxy & Percs but I only use the Percs. I actually decided to cut back & am glad I did. It is so easy for it to get out of control.

I get a bunch from dr but even that's not enough. And how to keek paying these prices to fill in?
You are lucky to have a doctor that is willing to prescribe them. Really, the best thing to do, is when your tolerance becomes so high they no longer work, take less instead of more. If you taper down a bit every now and then, then when you go back up to your prescribed amount, they will work better again. Yes, I take them everyday and if I did not use this method I would be taking 20 pills a day by now!

OK the time has come to take my own advice and today I'm starting my own little taper program. Have been a bit carried away with vacation and wanting to try "something new". That is the first to go, then I need to get down to my prescribed dose of my regular "vikings" as HB calls them. I'm hoping to see my old doctor soon and she has never made me pee in a cup but I want to be ready to nonetheless. Shouldn't be too hard, right?

OK the time has come to take my own advice and today I'm starting my own little taper program. Have been a bit carried away with vacation and wanting to try "something new". That is the first to go, then I need to get down to my prescribed dose of my regular "vikings" as HB calls them. I'm hoping to see my old doctor soon and she has never made me pee in a cup but I want to be ready to nonetheless. Shouldn't be too hard, right?
Best of luck man, you are setting a good example for a lot of us. Need to jump on the same program!

Good luck! Hope everything goes smoothly with your doctors appointment.

Good luck. I had 15 years clean until recently. I have a major health issue that lands me in the hospital at least once a month. The steady diet of dilaudid is what finally threw me back into active addiction. I haven't told anyone yet because of the shame and embarrassment of relapsing after so many years. Unfortunately, my health isn't gong to get better, but I've got to learn to live with it. It's so hard to put the drugs down once you pick them up again. Very depressing.

Wow, 15 years is impressive. I had 2 years until I had a major surgery. Of course I was too stubborn to let anyone control my meds...I'm guessing that was the addict in me. Don't be so hard on yourself. We are all human. (I type this while I feel the same shame).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck. I had 15 years clean until recently. I have a major health issue that lands me in the hospital at least once a month. The steady diet of dilaudid is what finally threw me back into active addiction. I haven't told anyone yet because of the shame and embarrassment of relapsing after so many years. Unfortunately, my health isn't gong to get better, but I've got to learn to live with it. It's so hard to put the drugs down once you pick them up again. Very depressing.
Hi Msm, I I you did it once you can do it again unless you have to take them for your health in which case no reason to be down on yourself

2E

Wow, 15 years is impressive. I had 2 years until I had a major surgery. Of course I was too stubborn to let anyone control my meds...I'm guessing that was the addict in me. Don't be so hard on yourself. We are all human. (I type this while I feel the same shame).Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Neither of you should be ashamed, nor embarrassed.. We're all human... Sometimes life's good, sometimes it isn't... However, all of us have gotta get through it as best we can.
If you can get through life without the meds, good for you.. If you need to augment your health with meds, it doesn't make you any worse than anyone else... Just different is all :-)

Last edited by a moderator:
I do take them for a real health issue, but I certainly don't always take them for pain. Right now, I'm completely out of everything and even though I paid twice for overnight delivery with 2 different venders on Monday, both said no delivery untl Friday. Tomorrow will not be fun.

Damn, that blows! I wonder why everyone is so slow? I usually get my "overnight" in 2 days.

Seems like a lot of sloppy service and shitty quality lately. I hope these guys get their act together soon. Even customer loyalty doesn't seem to make a difference anymore.

I second that HB!

Just to update and encourage anyone ready to try to cut down, day 1 was not that bad.

I had the luxury of laying around all day.

Only had 1 bout of the runs. And when I went to bed took a Val and slept ok. Cut out rocksies altogether and cut Vikas from 6 to 3. Today I'm taking 1/2 at a time instead of a whole one. My goal is to stay at 4 or less a day. Less than that and I get no pain relief.

2earls, good job and hang in there. You can do it.

I never had to deal with opiate wd but my poison was benzos - the devils medicine.

Doesn't matter what demon you're trying to beat. They are all tough.

Keep us informed, we're are rooting for you.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back