Opiate Use

You can do it 2E!!!
*jumps up and down waving pom poms*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey 2e, can you get your hands on some suboxone? I've got a bunch but am always scared of precipitated withdraws. It happened twice and I thought I was going to die. On the other hand, they work like magic when you're in serious withdrawal (like I will be tomorrow ). Good luck. I know it ain't easy.

I second that HB!Just to update and encourage anyone ready to try to cut down, day 1 was not that bad.

I had the luxury of laying around all day.

Only had 1 bout of the runs. And when I went to bed took a Val and slept ok. Cut out rocksies altogether and cut Vikas from 6 to 3. Today I'm taking 1/2 at a time instead of a whole one. My goal is to stay at 4 or less a day. Less than that and I get no pain relief.[/

I'll take your roxys.

Anyone in md want to help an addict out??

Hey 2E, have you considered a potentiator? Helps you cut back on mg usage and still get the pain relief you need.

I don't really like benadryl but yes. I use hydroxyzine. They only make the "euphoria" a little better but they actually increase the pain relieving properties significantly and it works longer. At least for me. My doctor at the time actually introduced the concept to me after my car accident. The amount of meds I needed daily was very high and I was struggling with the side effects. He put me on a med that raises blood pressure to take with them so I could take less and still get the pain relief I needed. That's not a good choice for people with normal or high bp though. The old school antihistamines are the safest choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: two
I do take them for a real health issue, but I certainly don't always take them for pain. Right now, I'm completely out of everything and even though I paid twice for overnight delivery with 2 different venders on Monday, both said no delivery untl Friday. Tomorrow will not be fun.
I hate the waiting game. I ordered Monday & received today. I would be pretty sick if I had to wait until Friday. At least you have the subs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey 2e, can you get your hands on some suboxone? I've got a bunch but am always scared of precipitated withdraws. It happened twice and I thought I was going to die. On the other hand, they work like magic when you're in serious withdrawal (like I will be tomorrow ). Good luck. I know it ain't easy.
So far it's going fine. I'm afraid of suboxone because two of my friends had a really hard time getting off of that. And you have to really be in withdrawal for it to work, right? If I lived in Maryland I would so help you out! I hope you get a surprise early delivery. If not at least it's only 1 day.

So far it's going fine. I'm afraid of suboxone because two of my friends had a really hard time getting off of that. And you have to really be in withdrawal for it to work, right? If I lived in Maryland I would so help you out! I hope you get a surprise early delivery. If not at least it's only 1 day.
I haven't seen this mentioned but you can always try lopermine (immodium) at an increased dose (try starting at 10 Mgs...which would be 5 tablets).

It helped me in years past. You might have to go higher than 10 Mgs to get relief from WD symptoms and I've read it doesn't help everyone. I may be one of the lucky few it does help. Google opiate WD and lopermine. You can get a big bottle at Costco/Sams or any drug store. The generic works just as well as the name brand and is much less expensive.

Just a thought. Good luck to you!

I haven't seen this mentioned but you can always try lopermine (immodium) at an increased dose (try starting at 10 Mgs...which would be 5 tablets).

It helped me in years past. You might have to go higher than 10 Mgs to get relief from WD symptoms and I've read it doesn't help everyone. I may be one of the lucky few it does help. Google opiate WD and lopermine. You can get a big bottle at Costco/Sams or any drug store. The generic works just as well as the name brand and is much less expensive.

Just a thought. Good luck to you!
Take some Tagamet 45 mins b4 dosing the lope, too. It will cut down on the enzymes that pump the lope back out through the BBB.

I don't really like benadryl but yes. I use hydroxyzine. They only make the "euphoria" a little better but they actually increase the pain relieving properties significantly and it works longer. At least for me. My doctor at the time actually introduced the concept to me after my car accident. The amount of meds I needed daily was very high and I was struggling with the side effects. He put me on a med that raises blood pressure to take with them so I could take less and still get the pain relief I needed. That's not a good choice for people with normal or high bp though. The old school antihistamines are the safest choice.
Hydroxyzine is the best. Like a mild benzo quality, an anti-itch antihistamine reaction AND an 0pi potentiator all in one.

Never heard of hydroxyzine. It's OTC? So now I have 2 packages being delivered tomorrow, and I'm back in the hospital. I just got out on Monday! I'm so over these constant hospitalizations. 8th time since may 30, but who's counting?

I was able to cut it down to 3 a day without much problem other than lack of energy and a couple of sprints to the toilet. So now I'm back in the 3 or 4 a day prescribed zone. Hoping for a bit more energy tomorrow. I have extra supply now so gotta use good old willpower.

Really sorry to hear your back in the hospital Msm

Awesome 2! You have so much more willpower than I ever could hope to have. I'm sure your energy level will be back to normal by tomorrow or the next day. I've tried to cut back so many times , but always end up in fuck-it mode. I know I need help, but it's so hard with the constant hospitalizations.

It's much easier to cut back than completely quit. It's also much easier to do it voluntarily than to have it forced on you. I was forced to go off them completely a few months back and that was no bueno. I believe it's the psychological difference. If you taper down while you have supply you feel in control of the situation. When you are unexpectedly without, you freak out and panic. Or at least I did. But that's how I got here, searching the Internet in full on panic mode.

I am such an idiot. *sigh*

Fifteen years I've self medicated my problems pretty successfully. I've had a neurotic list of rules and regulations to keep my use under control and for the most part it worked.

Then came the migraine pain from hell that lasted about four months. My actual doctor scripted me some meds. I allowed myself to bend the rules because it was an actual medical need and supervised by a physician.

Flash forward another couple months. My pain is minimal compared to what it was but now I live in terror that the pain is going to come back. Add in some dire warnings about Christmas shut downs in SY land and I get the bright idea to stockpile. Great idea I guess if you can do it. Instead, no matter how much I ordered I never quite managed a stockpile. I just kept increasing my use to match my supply.

I wasn't even getting high most days. I was taking 5 mgs with my hydroxyzine every 3 hours to control my anxiety. And hey, it worked. In the last two weeks I've functioned at a higher level than in years. Been taking my kids out in public; been able to have sex that actually worked; making plans and keeping them; being able to make eye contact and even speak pleasantly to strangers, ect.

Then a couple days ago I reach in and I can see the bottom of the bottle! WTF! Where did my stockpile go? I had taken about what I allow myself in five months in two weeks or so.

So I say to myself, "Self, you've had your fun but enough is enough." My self argues back of course reminding me how wonderful it's been to be able to function like a normal person and be an active mother for once who can take her kids outside without getting a panic attack but I put my foot down.

Day one afterwards I start getting sweaty, achey, and pukey. I'm convinced I have the flu.

Day two my whole body hurts. Puking continues though eating has ceased. I keep getting hot and cold flashes. Today I am convinced I have the plague.

Day 3 even my hair follicles hurt and its time to admit I'm in withdrawal.

So that's where I am today.

Oh no! I'm so sorry you have to go through that. The same thing happened to me after I had a c section. Meds were controlled and I was off in 10 days. Then I developed scar tissue around a nerve that about crippled me. My dr kept me on meds 2 months before he did a revision. My use was pretty bad. I would go through a script in about a week. I would love to stockpile for the holidays but I know it would never work. I have to make tiny orders so I don't get out of control. I can't wait for my subs to get here so I can have a little normalcy again. My mind plays those same tricks on me. "You're actually a pleasant person to be around." Blah blah blah.

Hang in there. I know it sucks. I have been there more than once & it isn't fun. Maybe this is what you need to get you back on schedule. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am such an idiot. *sigh*Fifteen years I've self medicated my problems pretty successfully. I've had a neurotic list of rules and regulations to keep my use under control and for the most part it worked.Then came the migraine pain from hell that lasted about four months. My actual doctor scripted me some meds. I allowed myself to bend the rules because it was an actual medical need and supervised by a physician. Flash forward another couple months. My pain is minimal compared to what it was but now I live in terror that the pain is going to come back. Add in some dire warnings about Christmas shut downs in SY land and I get the bright idea to stockpile. Great idea I guess if you can do it. Instead, no matter how much I ordered I never quite managed a stockpile. I just kept increasing my use to match my supply. I wasn't even getting high most days. I was taking 5 mgs with my hydroxyzine every 3 hours to control my anxiety. And hey, it worked. In the last two weeks I've functioned at a higher level than in years. Been taking my kids out in public; been able to have sex that actually worked; making plans and keeping them; being able to make eye contact and even speak pleasantly to strangers, ect.Then a couple days ago I reach in and I can see the bottom of the bottle! WTF! Where did my stockpile go? I had taken about what I allow myself in five months in two weeks or so. So I say to myself, "Self, you've had your fun but enough is enough." My self argues back of course reminding me how wonderful it's been to be able to function like a normal person and be an active mother for once who can take her kids outside without getting a panic attack but I put my foot down. Day one afterwards I start getting sweaty, achey, and pukey. I'm convinced I have the flu.Day two my whole body hurts. Puking continues though eating has ceased. I keep getting hot and cold flashes. Today I am convinced I have the plague. Day 3 even my hair follicles hurt and its time to admit I'm in withdrawal. So that's where I am today.
Lol "The Plague" not only do the hair follicles hurt but sometimes the stress makes my hair fall out in clumps which causes more stress which causes me to have my skin brake out....and the good times just keep rolling on

The gift that keeps on giving. Though I'm wondering if I should go back to considering the plague as I've suddenly started hacking my lungs out. Coughing as w/d symptom?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back