ORDER UNCUT OPIOIDS, BENZOS, STIMULANTS, PSYCHEDELICS, SYNTHETIC CANNABINOIDS

Hello, I am attempting a purchase through the protonmail email, I suppose I will be here to inform others of a successful delivery? Or attempt at purchase etc…
Hope everyone is doing well.

I supply the following psychedelics/tryptamins products:

3C-P Psychedelic (amphetamine proscaline mescaline)
Bufo alvarius dry venom (organic 5 MeODMT)
Psilocybin Mushrooms Powder (99%)! (4-HO-MET)
4-HO-MET (Metocin)
2-CB
Pure DMT
NN DMT
5meo NN DMT crystals
Pure 5-MeO-DMT Freebase

For more inquiries contact;
Telegram https://t.me/Chemcabinet541
Email: schedwick666@protonmail.com
Session: 058c7b94a9c5813c43f5ad5831f42e014f468aa56529e979cdb588094165044a2d

I can guarantee with actual proof this vendor comes through, and I can also provide proof that I’m not some fake alias created to promote only this vendor either, matter of fact I have been on this site since 2019 and was a paying member my account name was “Elemi” that is until I forgot my email and password for that account, so then I decided to get back on here and look for reliable vendors again, and I had to look no further because this guy came thru on my first order, and I placed a second order.. but I was told I need to find another supplier next time because I ordered 1g only, and apparently that makes me a “sample hunter” (even though his menu had it listed this product was for sale per gram). Regardless of all that he still went ahead and sent my order and I will update when it arrives !

Just wanted to give a shoutout to Chemcabinet54 after placing and receiving my first order! This guy is the real deal so if you're hesitant at all hopefully my experience can help reassure you a little. My order was shipped and received in under 7 days. The packaging was super discreet and secure and he even provided me a little extra on my order when he didn't have to. Best part is that this guy is genuinely nice over email and when ordering. He's also super upfront and knowledgable about the products he offers. My one complaint is that communication can take a little longer when inquiring about updates. It's a pretty small thing but I figured I should be fair when leaving my review. Anyway, thanks again for your services @chemcabinet54.

Discreet shippping 10/10
Product 10/10
Communication 8/10

P.S. My account is fairly new but I can assure you I'm a legit customer. Shoutout to this cool forum I stumbled upon too!

This is a late review.
Ordered Feb 15. landed Feb 20.
Vendor is very communicative and is patient when I ask questions.
I was definitely pleased with shipping times and quality was great. The quality is probably why this review is late as leaving one at the time just slipped my mind.
I will certainly order again when funds are correct. They have no problem with smaller amounts on first time orders but I definitely need more coin for the next. Vendor is surely legit.

This is a late review.
I was definitely pleased with shipping times and quality was great. The quality is probably why this review is late as leaving one at the time just slipped my mind.
I will certainly order again when funds are correct. They have no problem with smaller amounts on first time orders but I definitely need more coin for the next. Vendor is surely legit.
Very much agreed. Will only be placing large orders from this vendor in the future, because small orders (1gram) may be listed as for sale, but I guess spending anything short of a couple hundred is considered sample hunting & that’s not the type of business this vendor wants, even though I would be giving him money every week for his product, if that was me I wouldn’t shoo away customers because money is money and that would add up, but this isn’t a normal business so I understand his reasoning for not wanting to deal small orders. But most people these days live paycheck to paycheck and don’t have the kind of money to spend on large orders especially considering the risk involved knowing you can get burnt just like that and be out of that money.

I have placed and received two orders from Chemcab. About as easy and straightforward as can be. All mags were exceeding well prepared for travel and of a very high quality. I believe that if one can have an extra measure of patience and understanding, Chemcab has got you covered!

Cant thank Schedwick666 enough. Everything weighed out and was on point. Brilliant Keta and wonderful amphet also. Shipping was brilliant, comms- perfect.
Thank you bro- you will be hearing from me again 12/10
😎

Very much agreed. Will only be placing large orders from this vendor in the future, because small orders (1gram) may be listed as for sale, but I guess spending anything short of a couple hundred is considered sample hunting & that’s not the type of business this vendor wants, even though I would be giving him money every week for his product, if that was me I wouldn’t shoo away customers because money is money and that would add up, but this isn’t a normal business so I understand his reasoning for not wanting to deal small orders. But most people these days live paycheck to paycheck and don’t have the kind of money to spend on large orders especially considering the risk involved knowing you can get burnt just like that and be out of that money.
Thank you very much for your business! I'm glad you're happy with your order.

order placed 3/14, one parcel arrived 3/21, the other on 3/25. tested for what i was expecting and quality is excellent as always. agree with other commenters, this vendor is great for larger orders. very helpful and communicative, also patient with my lukewarm understanding of crypto, which is much appreciated. i would highly recommend him to anyone on the fence about ordering

order placed 3/14, one parcel arrived 3/21, the other on 3/25. tested for what i was expecting and quality is excellent as always. agree with other commenters, this vendor is great for larger orders. very helpful and communicative, also patient with my lukewarm understanding of crypto, which is much appreciated. i would highly recommend him to anyone on the fence about ordering
thank you kindly, friend!

thanks friend will include a surprise next time

I have placed and received two orders from Chemcab. About as easy and straightforward as can be. All mags were exceeding well prepared for travel and of a very high quality. I believe that if one can have an extra measure of patience and understanding, Chemcab has got you covered!
You are appreciated brother

*Promotion sale* Pure Pink MDMA crystals 90%​

$241 - 3.5g

We need more sales, that’s why we doing super promotional sale, same top notch stuff for cheaper price !!! Promotion not gonna last long!

******We are here to deliver exceptional services and professional work*****

First 20 customers will receive promotional discount and free shipping for you to taste this wonderful product, we will appreciate your feedback.

*Promotion sale* Pure Pink MDMA crystals 90%​

$241 - 3.5g

We need more sales, that’s why we doing super promotional sale, same top notch stuff for cheaper price !!! Promotion not gonna last long!

******We are here to deliver exceptional services and professional work*****

First 20 customers will receive promotional discount and free shipping for you to taste this wonderful product, we will appreciate your feedback.

Nice!

This is a late review.
@Jack3407 thank you.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back