Pharmaoffshore.com

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
I have an order pending with them. It was shipped on May 4th. I will update when received.

lukron how did things turn out with your order? if you dont mind can you tell us what you ordered?

Last edited:
Hi all

I ordered 60 xiemed alprazolam 1mg in April this year and got my order to the UK around 20 days and the alprazolam was of real quality they were purple in colour and was packed in a zip lock bag with info and original box. The package came from thailand so i guess thats where the alprazolam is shipped from gonna try some nitrazepam next time.

PM ME I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET YOU A DISCOUNT CODE FOR THIS IOP....NO GARAUNTEE

Also, when I ordered I used the old DB discount code for 10% off, DBVIP15 and it worked (at least back on May 4).

Also, when I ordered I used the old DB discount code for 10% off, DBVIP15 and it worked (at least back on May 4).
THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP AND THE DISCOUNT CODE /default_smile.pngIF THAT CODE DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE PM ME I'LL BE ABLE TO GET YOU A UPDATED CODE.. :ph34r:

Last edited:
I used to order klonopin off this site all the time and they were very reliable.

Reactions: BMC
Very good place to work with.. I ordered 60 Xiemed alprazalom and the quality is good..

Product Shipped: 11/2

Product Reveived: 11/13

Pharmaoffshore is good to go in my book!

Reactions: 521
Pharma used to be be great. They lost their cc facilities last year and gained it back. Their prices are high IMO the service has been really slow.

I'd go with a vendor who has more feedback.. There are plenty out there with more up to date feedback and competitive prices. /default_wink.png

One of the items I'm interested in getting on here are made by searle. Likely the searle division out of Pakistan. Anyone know about the quality of those meds? Could Anything out of paki. Be reliable?

Ordered 9/12

Shipped 9/19

Picked up 10/4

Some 2 mg Wyeth lor@zpms. Really impressed with the packaging. Word of caution, they are very back logged on some or their meds. I ordered one product on 9/3 which was processed on 9/12 and has yet to be shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've ordered from them for years (last time a couple of months ago or so). They can be quite slow but have never had a problem with quality and they always arrive - eventually.

After waiting two months with my order still "pending", I cancelled.  You can do much better.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back