Pharmaoffshore.com

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
I ordered 2 months of Ami2n sleep aid it took almost three weeks to get it, but they told me that from the get go, it was grade a stuff, it was white pills in blistered packs.

I ordered 2 months of Ami2n sleep aid it took almost three weeks to get it, but they told me that from the get go, it was grade a stuff, it was white pills in blistered packs.
Maybe I've just been lucky but have been using them off and on for years with no problems whatsoever other than delivery takes 3-4 weeks. Most recent was trm with good quality. Kpin has recently been good too.  Agree - a bit pricey.

Pity you didnt keep looking. Theres Serbians to be had.
Sociopathic bombshell (your code name makes me laugh!)--I am still new to the forum and finding my way around. The Serbian/eastern european benzos--or other cheaper, quality benzos--that are mentioned in this thread...I'll keep looking, but if you could give me a hint or point me in the right direction where I can find the suppliers, that would be great!

I know that I am very new to this community, but it seems as though the majority of people on here pay pretty high prices for there benzo's. (Only from what I read, which is only a small portion, i am still very new). For instance I remember reading that one person said that he/she pays $160 for 100 10mg valium. Thats crazy, I pay anywhere from 5-600 bucks for a thousand 10mg pills. I believe they are eastern European, but def the real deal, i've actually come to prefer these brands over the US pharmacy generics.

I feel like they are stronger, since I guess that there is no FDA equivalent. For example, a 1mg Serbian brand xanax feels like 1.5mg or even a bar sometimes. And at a significantly reduced price, I pay a bit under $600 for 1,000 Serbian Ksalols, which I personally love!

I lived in Asia for 10 years, so I got to experience many drugs from many countries. I consider myself lucky because not everyone gets a chance to do this. Traveling the world definately opens your eyes to all thats out there, not just the place where you grew up. There's so much more too see and do, that will open your mind and alter your perspectives, changing your whole outlook on life in general.
Flipmode--same question for you that I had for miss sociopath ;).  You mention serbian benzos--are there any of those suppliers on this site? I'm looking through the IOP's, but haven't found anything like what you mention yet... thanks!

Hey there, I really like your post and agree whole heartly with what you say about A; the prices that some IOP charge and B; living in Asia, which i did for some time mostly India but other places too. Get your post count up and PM me and we'll swop stories etc /default_smile.png
And Gamma--I don't want to leave you out! Same question for you--any ideas of where to find the suppliers for the (cheaper) eastern european benzos? Thanks!!

Search and you will find the supplier that has been mentioned as always homework pays off and you must read trough all of the forums.

We've all been here before you just need to read the threads and you will find her as she is VERY popular?

Peace 

Bliss. ....

We all put in the hard work guys, when I cant find it I use the search bottom with the forum...I usually ca

n find what I am in need of....

If after all that and your still having problems maybe pm 2earls and she can help you figure things out..:)

I do hope you find a break...though i read and reread this forum every day ...LOVE it /default_smile.png

Took a shot with these guys even though it's been four years since an order.

Order Oct 27

Ship Nov 13

Rec Nov 20

Thanks for everyone's input! The promo code doesn't work, but I placed an order. Will update results!

If you have success @Mad Matt then maybe this vendor will be revived. I didn't even know they were on the forum until @Anthropod bravely placed an order. Best of luck!

I didn't think we would ever see an order from here! Nice one. If any of you could review the quality of what you received it would be appreciated. PM if necessary /preferable for you. 

Yes @anthropod I'm sure others would like to know what you got and was it any good. If you don't mind sharing of course. We don't have much info on this place at all.

Yes @anthropod I'm sure others would like to know what you got and was it any good. If you don't mind sharing of course. We don't have much info on this place at all.
2mg klono, not white and round like UK sources (different shape and color) but I've tested them for several weeks now with no concerns.  

May try a small orders. Been too long since gadors or Denvers made their way my way.

Just placed a small order. My regular source didn't have what I need. Will report when I receive my order. 

Hey there, I really like your post and agree whole heartly with what you say about A; the prices that some IOP charge and B; living in Asia, which i did for some time mostly India but other places too. Get your post count up and PM me and we'll swop stories etc /default_smile.png
Hi there!  

I would love to here more about this too!  You would laugh when u hear what I've paid!  What a rip!  Message me back if you want!

stonermc said:
I'm actually surprised they reached me as they're in a brown cardboard envelope and the customs sticker has 'sample product' stamped on it and feeling through the envelope you could tell it was tablets or something similar. Weird.
Seems to me that would stand out like a sore thumb lol. 

Attempted order on 4/16, MC declined, was directed to their sister site, and placed order on 4/16. Shipped 4/22. Received 5/9.

@van 1mg. I'll update on quality.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back