Pharmaoffshore.com

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
We used to use this vendor but they got new management or something and never received one order then never ordered again.  Others may have better luck.

Are the ben*os india brand or a higher quality brand from europe someplace?

Is this confirmed? No new customers?
@fbulb interesting, I got the same problem initially with their site, saying to e-mail. And then when I received an email response, and tried again, their website worked fine. She did not say anything about no new customers so I really hope that is not the case. Apprehensive to give a try as no recent feedback.  Anyone ??

Pharmaoffshore and Sarah were awesome around 2010. The xiemed x@n@x was awesome and cheap, packages always came in 10 days or less through west coast us entry point. Then in 2011 some idiot on a forum mentioned exactly what the packaging looked like. Suddenly San Fran Customs was nabbing every single pack. It got to the point I had to tell Sarah please stop reshipping my order it isn't going to get through and you might get me in trouble sending that kind of quantity. It took over a year before packs started making it through from Sarah's country again. The prices all increased 5 fold, and now they don't even offer xiemed. Those purple football's were awesome. I wouldn't waste my time with pharmaoffshore nowadays, but they were pretty awesome back in the day.
There's ALLWAYS one IDIOT that spoils it for us ALL,I'm sure the present mods would get to the post pronto nowadays to remove the post before ANY packaging is discussed @Mary79.

There allways one to spoil the good sources and it's ALL of us that suffer😤😤

Bliss.

No new customers? Where has everyone gone? All the reliable places are gone and I can't find new ones. xan is not even the newsmaking thing de jure.

@fbulb Yeah, a couple years ago all the vendors I was using started dropping off like flies, and my last reliable vendor dropped off the map a month ago (utc2u) and now I’m lost! I kept meaning throughout the years to start posting on the forum, but I always had so much going on. Well, I’m here now- had to call off work- frantically searching for a new reliable vendor!

I've not used the in years. There's not many places to go. Even semi good ones selectively scam. I do use a different vendor now, not sure what you r looking 4. u could Pm me if u want.

@Ninetwentyfive become a vip member. email vendors are worth it I think.
@fbulb it MOST certainly is worth getting access to the email only section.Ive never had ANY problems concerning even selective scams since joining DBGF.The cesspit that was topic was FULL of these types but I used to get a laugh at some of the scam attempts on there.Usually you could spot them a mile Away,Unfortunately it always seemed to be the people that NEEDED the vits the most that were cought out.Even on Topix I found good sources but often they'd end up going the old selective route eventuality.As always if it seems to be too good to be true it's a scam.1000 10mg V@lz for under £100 was available from one or two places but for the most part they were selective at best and 100% scam at the worst!.

Bliss.....

Ps the prices at Pharmaoffshore are unbelievable,there's much better prices here on this site you just need to research and you'll find them.. 

First order went very smooth. Recvd in 2 weeks. Very happy with service and quality of product. Placed 2 more orders as I trust them.

Ps the prices at Pharmaoffshore are unbelievable,there's much better prices here on this site you just need to research and you'll find them.. 
850 for 100 10mg tabs comes out to be 85 cents a milligram. I have not seen anything cheaper than 50 cents. Are you saying there are good quality oxy for less than that? I really need to do a shit ton of research then

850 for 100 10mg tabs comes out to be 85 cents a milligram. I have not seen anything cheaper than 50 cents. Are you saying there are good quality oxy for less than that? I really need to do a shit ton of research then
I'm speaking about the price of d1&z not 0xy my friend 

Bliss

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back