Pharmaoffshore.com

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Order 01/ 09   2 PM ,   Order denied  7 PM. CC not accepted.

Used different cc on 1/09  @ 11 PM.  Still shows pending. We shall see.

Ok. The orders declined above were from perhaps a more exotic area ??

Anyway, just successfully reordered my original successful order. This is the one I care about. so far so good.

Seems this outfit are a tad reliable which is a pitty as they are quite reasonably priced compaired to others.

However ill stick to my tried and tested vendor from the email only section as ive never went wrong with HER!!.

Peace 

Bliss.....

Keen to try but seems a few people have not got orders but seems reships are a regular occurence.

Seems this outfit are a tad reliable which is a pitty as they are quite reasonably priced compaired to others.

However ill stick to my tried and tested vendor from the email only section as ive never went wrong with HER!!.

Peace 

Bliss.....
Cheers to that my friend!

Just an update...I did place an order with these guys. My credit card didn't go through as it was an international order. Was going to place another order using a prepaid card but kept thinking about an extra piece of required information they asked for that I frankly do not feel comfortable giving and wished I hadn't already done so. Ended up picking another vendor with more recent confirmed receipt of a package. 

I guess my concern is the safety of my financial info given the extra box I had to fill out that I've never been asked before. My recommendation would be to have some discretion when paying with your actual debit/credit card. I suppose that goes for any site though. 

Just an update...I did place an order with these guys. My credit card didn't go through as it was an international order. Was going to place another order using a prepaid card but kept thinking about an extra piece of required information they asked for that I frankly do not feel comfortable giving and wished I hadn't already done so. Ended up picking another vendor with more recent confirmed receipt of a package. 

I guess my concern is the safety of my financial info given the extra box I had to fill out that I've never been asked before. My recommendation would be to have some discretion when paying with your actual debit/credit card. I suppose that goes for any site though. 
Exactly why I won't touch them. Far too much info required.

I don't know if this site is legit, but I was directed to the sister site, 365 and I ordered some zolps from them a few months ago.  Got them in 21 days to the US....quality was good.  The 365 website has been down or gone now for ill bet a month.  Paid with CC and had no problems.  

I don't know if this site is legit, but I was directed to the sister site, 365 and I ordered some zolps from them a few months ago.  Got them in 21 days to the US....quality was good.  The 365 website has been down or gone now for ill bet a month.  Paid with CC and had no problems.  

peeped the site & was almost willing to place a small order until being bombarded with WAY too much personal info ...

seems straight up weird like " hey , we gon steal ur identity heh " type shit .

would not be surprised in the slightest if ppls info has been used in the past w / out their knowledge or consent ...

personally wouldnt go thru w them if ur reading this .

:unsure:  !

UPDATE

i also feel too much info is required, more than i feel comfortable giving. im sticking with my tried and proven vendor. love this site, being able to make an observation of vendors reliability within the past month or so is everything i could ask for and more. thanks DBG!

Pharmaoffshore and Sarah were awesome around 2010. The xiemed x@n@x was awesome and cheap, packages always came in 10 days or less through west coast us entry point. Then in 2011 some idiot on a forum mentioned exactly what the packaging looked like. Suddenly San Fran Customs was nabbing every single pack. It got to the point I had to tell Sarah please stop reshipping my order it isn't going to get through and you might get me in trouble sending that kind of quantity. It took over a year before packs started making it through from Sarah's country again. The prices all increased 5 fold, and now they don't even offer xiemed. Those purple football's were awesome. I wouldn't waste my time with pharmaoffshore nowadays, but they were pretty awesome back in the day.

Hi. I placed my very first order with them on 1/10/2018. It was easy for payment, I just received in the mail SE USA, today 1/29/18. (19 days!) 

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope wherever they ship from, they have no problem with Canada.

I also never used MoneyGram, which I will have to, since an agent opened in town at one of the post offices, the farthest in town from me but oh well. I'll need their help because I can't complete an order as it asks for a MoneyGram code or w/e. I could use WU Canada, but in the past, I was unable to work with WU Canada, vendors wanting me to write things the WU Canada form doesn't ask for and the WU Canada form asking me for things the vendors did not want to tell me, one being  the personal cell phone number of the person, which I find not very reasonable, but it's to make the transaction happen. Anyways, I hear MoneyGram fees are cheaper.

Anybody with experience in Canada ordering there, I'll be happy to hear about it!

@Vicodinners

It's a country that I would consider intermediate in risk. Not as red flag as say Pakistan, but not as green light as say most of Western Europe. I've had many seized from pharmaoffshore, but that was many years ago. I hear Canada is pretty tight. I'd be optimistic and say you've got an 80% chance of clearing customs. There are safer options out there.

Hi all - new here but not new to forums.  I used to use this vendor pretty regularly 5-6 years ago. About 1 out of every 3 packages had to be re-shipped but they DID reship if you didn't receive. Meds were great. I was checking out their site last night and their prices are way higher than they used to be. Looking for a backup vendor as the one I've been using is not delivering right now (over 30 days on two packages).  There used to be so many options, and sadly theere aren't now.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back