Pharmaoffshore.com

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
stonermc said:
Just received email saying that they can't accept my cc but it would be accepted at their backup site. Not sure if it's okay to mention the site but it begins with 365.

It would be helpful if they did mention what cards are accepted on the original site but they don't.

So I went to the sister site and made the same order.. also had a code to get free shipping.. so we'll see what happens next.
Am awaiting second order with the sister site mentioned above by stonermc; first order arrived via regular post and unmolested.  Thankfully, zero hassles from bank either the first or second time with use of this overseas CC processor. 

Date of shipping takes about four days from date of order.  Because I never really expected the order to arrive, I didn't pay close attention to how long it took to get here.  Perhaps about two weeks?  Was pleasantly surprised on finding it in the mailbox.  Good quality, exactly as ordered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone help me figure out their sister site? Not sure if I'm allowed to ask, if not my apologies. 

Am awaiting second order with the sister site mentioned above by stonermc; first order arrived via regular post and unmolested.  Thankfully, zero hassles from bank either the first or second time with use of this overseas CC processor. 

Date of shipping takes about four days from date of order.  Because I never really expected the order to arrive, I didn't pay close attention to how long it took to get here.  Perhaps about two weeks?  Was pleasantly surprised on finding it in the mailbox.  Good quality, exactly as ordered.
I just placed my first order from this site, I'll let you know what happens. My card did work without issue so no need to be directed to the sister site.

How are they typically with Trk #? Have they worked for everyone? 

Question from post copied above: did you not need to sign? It says you do on their site so just curious?  

L

I just placed my first order from this site, I'll let you know what happens. My card did work without issue so no need to be directed to the sister site.

How are they typically with Trk #? Have they worked for everyone? 

Question from post copied above: did you not need to sign? It says you do on their site so just curious?  

L
Aaaand... Nevermind, got an email that the transaction couldn't go thru :(  Booo... Didn't give me an exact reason why but stated I should try ordering again and double check billing info. 

How are they typically with Trk #? 

Did you not need to sign? It says you do on their site so just curious?  

L
First order, I specifically asked they ship with *NO* delivery sig required, which they honored.

Second order, asked for same *NO* sig, but package required sig anyway.

Third order, I said fark it and just stopped asking for no siggy.

Fourth order placed this morning automatically and specifically comes with tracking once it's shipped.

Three orders prior to this never gave a TN, nor did I request one. 

Order placed: 7/1

Order Received: 7/13

Packaging was damage and could see the medication inside the envelope (may be due to royal mail)

Shipped to UK

No problems.

uksleeper said:
Welp, got the email saying they couldn't process Mastercard and redirected me to the sister site where things are slightly more expensive and they were already expensive to begin with. I'm gonna think about it for a day or two.

I feel like there should be a separate topic for the sister site. There aren't a lot of reviews here but it's not always clear which are for which site.

Can you please post the sister site please @uksleeper?

Nikolas said:
Ok I get it the flag of each member means the origin country I think, I feel a little bit sick but  thanks again ..
@Nikolas if I were you I'd check out the email only section in a day or two,as a couple of the vendors are on vacation.You may well find better delivery times of a week or less?,I'm just saying as it seems your luck us a little lousy at the moment?.

Peace 

Bliss.  ...

anyone order from here recently? I'm interested in the Richter V@llies, probably will be placing an order for them in a few days. Although they require date of birth at checkout, kinda irks me out. Not sure why it would be required for credit card or really any type of payment processing. Seems like identity theft waiting to happen

wondering as well if this is a good option to use for vans?

I just browsed this pharmacy and the priices are very reasonable,less expensive than many,I bookmarked and made an account,I plan to purchase premarin and asthma meds.

When emailing vendors, do we use our emails from this website that we used to sign up with, or do we send messages via this website? I'm a new member and it will not allow me to send a message on here but I am wanting to contact a vendor by their email. 

When emailing vendors, do we use our emails from this website that we used to sign up with, or do we send messages via this website? I'm a new member and it will not allow me to send a message on here but I am wanting to contact a vendor by their email. 
You use your own email to contact vendors. Being a new member, I strongly suggest you read the rules of the site and perhaps take a look through the "quoted info for new members" thread in the introductions section. 

Back to reviews/direct questions. 

Ordered  12/17

mailed  12/23

Rec      01/05 ( a half hour ago )

A lil expensive for the item ordered but.    Pretty fast for being over the holidays.

Ordered trams and an inhaler

Speed Post ordered monday  Recieved today package nw pacific usa 5 days,pretty fast

After payment early this morning, I received a confirmation. About ten minutes ago I receive an email which states that the payment didn't go through because they no longer accept the particular CC I used and directed me to http://365drugmart.com, they're "backup site" in case I still wanted to use that CC. I find it odd, especially since both sites ask so many questions like dob and name of financial inst. i.e. but I went for it anyhow. 

I take t you are payin by credit or debit?,thats a bit scary when random places have access to your bank acct.i hope its safe and ok,please update,i have been ripped off with a moneygram transaction in the past.

365 hasn't charged me at all. Pharma directs me to that site, I place an order and have seen no activity since. They claim they can't cancel an order. Not looking good. Admin., if you want to see the details lmk. 

Update: The order to 365 was declined for "unknown reasons". They collected all that info. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back