Pharmaoffshore.com

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Also, I've placed 9 orders with them since late 2012 my last order was Fed/March of this year, never had a pink slip or missing package from them.

Shipping can be slow, but I've had packages come as fast as 14 days and as slow as 28+ days.

You need to send them the IB (issuing bank) info from the back of the card you placed the order with or they cannot process the CC, FYI that's why many orders stay "pending".

Good place and they stock eye drops which not many IOP's stock so that's what I order from them. Prices are pretty good as well.

Thanks for telling me about the "IB (issuing bank) info".  I wonder why they never mentioned this themselves.  I can't read their minds. 

Thanks for telling me about the "IB (issuing bank) info".  I wonder why they never mentioned this themselves.  I can't read their minds. 
No problem, I found out the hard way.

I placed an order, waited and waited was in pending and I contacted them...they needed the IB info to process the card.

I wish you could just deny the opportunity to get a refund if your product is lost/stolen and have them not require a signature.  I was thinking about trying them but I am not signing for meds.

I know that I am very new to this community, but it seems as though the majority of people on here pay pretty high prices for there benzo's. (Only from what I read, which is only a small portion, i am still very new). For instance I remember reading that one person said that he/she pays $160 for 100 10mg valium. Thats crazy, I pay anywhere from 5-600 bucks for a thousand 10mg pills. I believe they are eastern European, but def the real deal, i've actually come to prefer these brands over the US pharmacy generics.

I feel like they are stronger, since I guess that there is no FDA equivalent. For example, a 1mg Serbian brand xanax feels like 1.5mg or even a bar sometimes. And at a significantly reduced price, I pay a bit under $600 for 1,000 Serbian Ksalols, which I personally love!

I lived in Asia for 10 years, so I got to experience many drugs from many countries. I consider myself lucky because not everyone gets a chance to do this. Traveling the world definately opens your eyes to all thats out there, not just the place where you grew up. There's so much more too see and do, that will open your mind and alter your perspectives, changing your whole outlook on life in general.

I know that I am very new to this community, but it seems as though the majority of people on here pay pretty high prices for there benzo's. (Only from what I read, which is only a small portion, i am still very new). For instance I remember reading that one person said that he/she pays $160 for 100 10mg valium. Thats crazy, I pay anywhere from 5-600 bucks for a thousand 10mg pills. I believe they are eastern European, but def the real deal, i've actually come to prefer these brands over the US pharmacy generics.

I feel like they are stronger, since I guess that there is no FDA equivalent. For example, a 1mg Serbian brand xanax feels like 1.5mg or even a bar sometimes. And at a significantly reduced price, I pay a bit under $600 for 1,000 Serbian Ksalols, which I personally love!

I lived in Asia for 10 years, so I got to experience many drugs from many countries. I consider myself lucky because not everyone gets a chance to do this. Traveling the world definately opens your eyes to all thats out there, not just the place where you grew up. There's so much more too see and do, that will open your mind and alter your perspectives, changing your whole outlook on life in general.
Hey there, I really like your post and agree whole heartly with what you say about A; the prices that some IOP charge and B; living in Asia, which i did for some time mostly India but other places too. Get your post count up and PM me and we'll swop stories etc /default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Part of the problem with many of us is we don;t have $5-600 at one time and cannot afford to risk that much in one spot although I know who you are talking about and risk is relatively low. jmo       Agree on the quality.

I think I am about to take the plunge. The mixed reviews worry me, but I have a great relationship with my bank and know I can get a charge back. Wish me luck!

I want to wish you luck but this thread does not look very good to me.  No recent orders and many of the posters on this thread have been banned.  Good luck!

I want to wish you luck but this thread does not look very good to me. No recent orders and many of the posters on this thread have been banned. Good luck!
update... I changed my mind during the checkout process. They asked too many questions. Seems like a CC fraud scheme. Thanks for helping!

Pity you didnt keep looking. Theres Serbians to be had.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back