Please be cautious dealing with Hebei Huiduo Chemical Co.,LTD. scammed me for over $10K.

BestCoast8

Hey all. 

Just wanna give a heads up about this company and specifically this lady “miss Cindy”. 

Hebei Huiduo Chemical Co.,LTD  

Cindy@huiduo-china.com

cindyhd@tutanota.com

Wickr:huiduocindy

So what happened was in January of 2019 I had been on the hunt to find a legit supplier for 4-ANPP. I was referred to this lady by someone who claimed to have used her with success.  I Began dialogue with her and wanted to make sure all was good prior to ordering a large qty of what i wanted. I originally placed an order for some FUF, MAF, BUFF. Sent the funds using BTC and two weeks later I received my products. Okay all was well. I now asked her about the 4-ANPP, if they carry it and may i order a sample. She said yes they carry it but because of the strict legal situation in china surrounding such items she was unable to send a sample. If i want it i must purchase 1kg.  Okay.  I asked for recent photos of the product with specific info in the pic to ensure its legit and I received them. The photos showed exactly the product i was hoping to see. (i know the telltale visual identifiers from experience) I asked if they have a customs seizure reship policy because Canadian customs can be a real pain in the ass to circumvent which she said they did. I looked online for bad reviews and saw nothing to dissuade me so i made the choice to send her the BTC.   After she received money all seemed well.   I got a tracking number shortly after and the package showed up.  THIS IS WHERE I GOT SCAMMED. What was shipped to me looked a hell of a lot different than what i ordered so i messaged her with photos of the goods and asked what was up with the difference in appearance and i was told that what she sent me and was indeed 4-ANPP and that there is NO PROBLEMS.  Well I’m no fool.   So i had a small sample of it sent off to a local lab for GC/MS testing to confirm. Well low and behold i was correct.  It was NOT WHAT I ORDERED BUT INSTEAD SOME TYPE OF CATHINONE WITHOUT ANY SPECIFIC NAME WE COULD FIND!!!!!!

I then sent her an email explaining the situation and showed her the lab results thinking it was an honest mistake. She said she would speak to her manager and get back to me.  A week goes by and no reply so i messaged again.  I was told the same exact thing again about the manager and to wait. Another week goes by. Now i am pissed.  I request either the item be reshipped or money refunded.  At this point i got no more replies from them and I basically had to take it in the rear WITHOUT ANY LUBE!!!     

So yea.  That’s my story. i had been meaning to tell it for sometime now to hopefully help another poor soul but never got around to it until today when I found this blog.   

Please Be Careful my friends.

I have gone through your story and it really sucks man, but if you actually had a first sample order then I think maybe the person who referred you to her was never aware she was capable of that, but now it's very difficult to even trust people giving referrals cause some work in collaboration with scammers, thanks for the heads up. 

1kg on a first time order of a rare chemical from an unknown Chinese vendor?...lesson learned i guess?

Hey all. 

Just wanna give a heads up about this company and specifically this lady “miss Cindy”. 

Hebei Huiduo Chemical Co.,LTD  

Cindy@huiduo-china.com

cindyhd@tutanota.com

Wickr:huiduocindy

So what happened was in January of 2019 I had been on the hunt to find a legit supplier for 4-ANPP. I was referred to this lady by someone who claimed to have used her with success.  I Began dialogue with her and wanted to make sure all was good prior to ordering a large qty of what i wanted. I originally placed an order for some FUF, MAF, BUFF. Sent the funds using BTC and two weeks later I received my products. Okay all was well. I now asked her about the 4-ANPP, if they carry it and may i order a sample. She said yes they carry it but because of the strict legal situation in china surrounding such items she was unable to send a sample. If i want it i must purchase 1kg.  Okay.  I asked for recent photos of the product with specific info in the pic to ensure its legit and I received them. The photos showed exactly the product i was hoping to see. (i know the telltale visual identifiers from experience) I asked if they have a customs seizure reship policy because Canadian customs can be a real pain in the ass to circumvent which she said they did. I looked online for bad reviews and saw nothing to dissuade me so i made the choice to send her the BTC.   After she received money all seemed well.   I got a tracking number shortly after and the package showed up.  THIS IS WHERE I GOT SCAMMED. What was shipped to me looked a hell of a lot different than what i ordered so i messaged her with photos of the goods and asked what was up with the difference in appearance and i was told that what she sent me and was indeed 4-ANPP and that there is NO PROBLEMS.  Well I’m no fool.   So i had a small sample of it sent off to a local lab for GC/MS testing to confirm. Well low and behold i was correct.  It was NOT WHAT I ORDERED BUT INSTEAD SOME TYPE OF CATHINONE WITHOUT ANY SPECIFIC NAME WE COULD FIND!!!!!!

I then sent her an email explaining the situation and showed her the lab results thinking it was an honest mistake. She said she would speak to her manager and get back to me.  A week goes by and no reply so i messaged again.  I was told the same exact thing again about the manager and to wait. Another week goes by. Now i am pissed.  I request either the item be reshipped or money refunded.  At this point i got no more replies from them and I basically had to take it in the rear WITHOUT ANY LUBE!!!     

So yea.  That’s my story. i had been meaning to tell it for sometime now to hopefully help another poor soul but never got around to it until today when I found this blog.   

Please Be Careful my friends.
what did she charge you for the maf, fuf,buff???? 5 gram packs???? what was the quality like?  i wonder why she decided to scam you at the endgame??/

I ordered MOQ for testing right after new years, b/c I felt like her listings were too good to be true... but I still lost a decent chunk of BTC. I am very curious how you found this individual -- I was *also* referred by someone who received stuff from her, so that really intrigues me. If you don't want to post that info, please PM me! When I finally saw that material he had, it didn't seem to match what it was supposed to be, but supposedly she delivered to dude 2x in 2019. She never shipped my pack, gave me a TN (for someone else) over a week after I paid not 24hrs, when that landed obviously I knew it wasn't mine so I asked her, she tried to say it was my mistake somehow but I copied emails and BTC txid and stuff, so she 'asked her supervisor' and they can "reship" me for only half-cost the products they never shipped me the first fucking time. Sorry you got taken too -- finding legit sources for certain types of RC is really difficult right now =/ Cost of doing business sometimes. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderwoman8866 said:
@Decredulous you are talking about Cindy huiduo right?

I am talking to her right now....the fuckery she/he is saying 

They show me a screen shot of a delivery to my city.  And made up a scenario about how they have double customs clearance.  And they have insider at customs in my country 

Glad. I seen this post
Yep that's her

Are you serious you are dealing with the real Cindy?Cause i bought from her since 2017 mainly for cathinones and noids, sometimes benzos as well, every month at least few kgs, in West Cost, never met that before, sometimes parcel seized by custom, they remedy with next order,  so service plus chem quality so far still good for me,dude you are scammed by someONE trying to fake her maybe????? 

So many fake Chinese vendors if you see me posting a review about a vendor you should understand I dealt with them on multiple occasions you should be very careful and please for any scams let's post here so everyone takes proper care.

So many fake Chinese vendors if you see me posting a review about a vendor you should understand I dealt with them on multiple occasions you should be very careful and please for any scams let's post here so everyone takes proper care.
yes that's true case, i've been scammed by lot of other Chinese Vendors as well but Real Huiduo Chem works fine for me in most cases, while slight problms is that delivery from China is now very slow to US while express stopped the parcel sometimes so have to wait for quite a long period to get my goods

Hello everyone,

i am a little confused and need your help please.

The above mentioned CN Vendor

is a scam

and Real Huiduo Chem is legit?

Where can I find contact to Real Huiduo Chem ?
Hi there, i bought from cindy regularly eutylone, noids, some benzo, and yes it works for me so i think it is real Huiduo? Maybe? All i know is that cindy got wickr contact while email i usually mail on cindyhd@tutanota.com, you may give it a shot as all i know that she told me someone faked their skype and scammed lot of buyers, hope it helps 

Hello everyone,

i am a little confused and need your help please.

The above mentioned CN Vendor

is a scam

and Real Huiduo Chem is legit?

Where can I find contact to Real Huiduo Chem ?
And one more thing,  3 weeks ago i ordered from them 4kgs eutylone and they ship by what they call"Fedex Smart" post which usually works well around 15-20 days to arrive my end at Western Coast, but now still not update while they claim Fedex Smart post are suffering flight tight under the COVID-19 while next time can try USPS so postponed my further orders and now i need to wait and see whether it comes to me or not then decide further move, it reall sucks as now delivery always very slow from China and this time just not moving anymore for 3 weeks but not very likely to be a scam cause i've been buying from them since 2017, just for you to watch out for delivery if you are ready to take some RCs from CN vendors at the moment

dororozwei said:
I buy lots of product from her, Brorphine、2F-Viminol、2-me-ap237,

but these products I've tried all ROAs : oral , plug, vape, shoot, but no any effect...

I don't know did she send me the real Brorphine, ap237... or just other Ineffective chemical?

Anyone who got opioids RC from her can feel the effect?
Last week they've giftd few grams sample of u48800 wth my eutylone order and i spared to few guys who do ops usually and they all said effect fine then i paid for 500g of it and when i comes to me, i'll let you know bro if it works for u48800 in bulk, in most cases, they are doing well, i mean the real Cindy, noids and stims, for benzos also fine, but ops sometimes very weak while i guess in  China difficult to get strong ones like 2015 before due to the law lol  but who knows, sometimes their ops seems good but some not, maybe due to time depends on loose or strict, just guessing anyway  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back