Poppy Pods

trippy

Does anyone know of any reputable vendors these days? I used to get them on ebay but now its all individual sites that seem questionable to me. Id love a lead if anyone has one.

Poppy pods are hard to find as the Arizona farm supplied most of the US was busted a few yrs ago. Now its mainly seeds but I predict that will be over soon just as well. Save your money and grow your own.

Chrissy313 said:
Seedplanet has them. Ive ordered from them before no problems
Thanks chrissy love your av

I planted a bunch this year but there not sprouting and its way to late to plant again in my region. Thanks chrissy ill check it out!

15.99eu seems cheap for 250gms not sure what that is in usd ,been wanting to try these for a while anyone have a report of dose and effectiveness,thnks

Going to test out seedplanet. Will report back with results. From my google-fu it seems they are very promising.

there are reputable vendors, and they're not as hard to find and expensive as they were a few years back after the Arizona incident. Some sites are way too overpriced- but you can buy a pound of quality pods for $100-$150 from a few different U.S. websites. I'm very new to this forum, and although I've read the rules, I'm not confident if I'm allowed to mention them?  Sometimes the first sites that pop up in a google search are not the best sites to order from, I've found.

hi guys the best site is

rachelsflowersandweddings.c0m

been using forever she's at the top of her game 2 day shipping a bit pricy but she give the best support ever and I have never had a problem with her.

Cherry,

Can you PM me with a few of those vendors? That vendor from the last post wants over $200 per lb. might as well just buy peekays at that price

Last edited by a moderator:
Seedplanet seems to have excellent prices; far below domestic sources.  Is it relatively safe to import something like pods, though?  I've read news stories of people getting busted for this.

wow, you're right. seedplanet is super cheap. i wonder how much international shipping is though? their site says they have a 99% success rate of non-seizures.  i remember a U.S. vendor had continuous problems getting huge, wholesale shipments into the U.S. years ago, but was never arrested. Small orders may get through fine.  I'd feel better sticking to domestic anyway. The cheapest site I've found domestically is poppyspodsdotcom, and i am a fan of Carolyn from AZ.  the prices right now are decent- cheaper than SY and the such- but indulging too often leads to a huge tolerance to pills and some hardcore wds. /default_unsure.png

wow, you're right. seedplanet is super cheap. i wonder how much international shipping is though? their site says they have a 99% success rate of non-seizures.  i remember a U.S. vendor had continuous problems getting huge, wholesale shipments into the U.S. years ago, but was never arrested. Small orders may get through fine.  I'd feel better sticking to domestic anyway. The cheapest site I've found domestically is poppyspodsdotcom, and i am a fan of Carolyn from AZ.  the prices right now are decent- cheaper than SY and the such- but indulging too often leads to a huge tolerance to pills and some hardcore wds. /default_unsure.png
I was going to say, keep it small. Also, only spend what you can afford to loose. Golden rules right there. :)

Are they hard to grow? What's the best climate?
Arizona. Florida. warm and dry. desert-like climates apparently. but if you do it right- you can grow them anywhere. i live in the Northeast and they always die after sprouting. I know others in my area can do it right- but I think I've gotta do some more research to get it right.

Last edited by a moderator:
I planted a bunch this year but there not sprouting and its way to late to plant again in my region. Thanks chrissy ill check it out!
A friend of mine gave me a really good tip for growing them in the northern states. Sprinkle your seeds on the last TINY bit of snow remaining after winter, around late feb early march depending on the snow in your area. That will give them a good jump start on germination and growing alot sooner so you should be able to get a good harvest by late june early july.

Also plant more then 1 bed at different times to ensure you get at least 1 sucsessful harvest /default_biggrin.png

they used to be at any decent floral store but now cuz of government pressure its not only hard to get em but online they are way overpriced.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back