Poppy Pods

I've dug into these a little more.  Poppy's Pods has relatively good prices, and the quality of the product is good.

If you're starting out...BE CAREFUL.  I've had a few bad experiences with these, mostly because of dosing too high.  Start slow.  Don't push it.  The Th3b@n3 in these can be unpleasant and even dangerous.

A "slurry" is a decent way of getting the most out of your purchase.  In this instance, you end up consuming the whole flower, instead of just making tea.  No loss of alkaloids, nothing is wasted, and it seems to last a bit longer as well.

First you need to de-seed your pods.  Seeds are almost dead weight, though they are usable.  Keep those off to the side in a dish.  You can choose to keep the stems or not: the stems are less potent, but I usually just throw them in with the pod anyways.  After the seeds have been emptied out of the pods, crush up all your pods and stems and throw them in a food processor.  Get it to a decently even coarse consistency.  Afterwards, grab a coffee grinder, and grind the pods to a fine powder.  It's best to grind an entire batch at once, as the potency of pods can vary a bit.  This helps give your powder an even potency.

Alternatively, you can just use a coffee grinder.  My coffee grinder doesn't have a whole lot of capacity, though, and these things are quite a bit tougher than coffee beans.  You're liable to wear your coffee grinder out much quicker this way.

After that, start slow.  Take a few ounces of orange juice (or grapefruit juice, from what I've read on online sources.  I prefer OJ) and add your dose.  2g is a good start.  It might be a little low, but it'll allow your system to get used to the Th3b@n3.  Wait an hour, if you don't feel much, take 2 more.  Repeat.  The first time I tried 15g right off the bat, and it made me sick for the next few days.  No good.

An average dose for a person like me is between 10-20g.  That is, a 6'2", 185lb male.  That gets a person like me feeling nice and relaxed and eases the pain in my back from a day's work.

The seeds are usable as well, but you'll need to rinse them and consume the water.  Consuming them has no real benefit, as all the alkaloids are on the outside of the seeds.  A little lemon in the rinse water helps matters.  There's plenty of recipes for poppy seed tea online.

There are LOTS of caveats with this stuff.  From what I hear, it can be deadly.  It can make you sick.  It can make you constipated as hell (buy some glycerin suppositories if you decide to go this route, or something similar.  You WILL need them).  This is basically oral M0rpheeeeen and C0d1eeeen, along with a whole bunch of other stuff.  It needs to be treated with care...for your own safety.  NEVER consume or use a moldy pod.  Luckly I've never come across one.

Here's how one pound of pods can potentially break down on an order:

Seeds: 187g (6.6 oz)

Stems: 41g  (1.4 oz)

Pods:215g (7.7 oz)

You might notice that adds up to about .3 oz less than a pound. That's partially due to spillage, and partially due to rounding issues.  

Mods, please inform me if anything I've written is inappropriate for the forum.  I only wish to share my experiences so others do not make the same mistakes that I did.  I don't wish to start any trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, I have always wanted to try poppy's. However, I think I'm to scared of OD-ing. You never know how much you'll end up taking...

This is my doc mostly because I can't afford anything else. You just have to start slow like anything else and work up. As was mentioned it is a good idea to grind and mix them all together so the potency is consistent. It is time consuming and quite unpleasant tasting but really does do the trick.

Well then: the one milion dollar question... Where to get th. And . Or do I miss something. Cannot grow them here in the beautiful warm climate of the Netherlands :p

I grow them in my yard... LE can't tell the difference between ornamental and the real thing.  They are beautiful and my favorite flower for sure.  I don't let them get dry though.. score pod with razor blade and black 0p!ium oozes out.

I grow them in my yard... LE can't tell the difference between ornamental and the real thing. They are beautiful and my favorite flower for sure. I don't let them get dry though.. score pod with razor blade and black 0p!ium oozes out.
I live in the most rainy country in the world in an appartment with a small balcony... Not possible /default_tongue.png

However, when I was (very) young, I'd used to buy poppy seeds in the grocery store and tried to extract the alkaloids from them by putting them into a coke-bottle and adding lemon acid. Some poppy seed-brands where known for not washing the seeds and thus creating an oppertunity to get high... I guess that isn't possible anymore.. I, however, would sometimes really like to try the real deal. Maybe when I visit Asia sometimes :)

I am willing to share this source if there is interest but I need some guidance as to the proper place to post.

Did anyone actually tried the pods from seedplanet? Prices are very cheap and I don't know how much I need..

Thedriedflowers.com. If anyone knows of a cheaper vendor please share because this is the cheapest I've found. I can't afford all them " fancy med s " you guys get so this is the best it gets for me.

Did anyone actually tried the pods from seedplanet? Prices are very cheap and I don't know how much I need..
I would definitely recommend the pod s over the seeds. The bonus is you get unwashed seeds with every pod!

Thedriedflowers.com. If anyone knows of a cheaper vendor please share because this is the cheapest I've found. I can't afford all them " fancy med s " you guys get so this is the best it gets for me.
So you've tried this vendor and had success?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many times. They are courteous and offer several shipping options which include to your door overnight which i still am amazed by. Quality has been consistently better than their competitors despite being cheaper. Only downfall is they only offer gigants which is no problem for me.

recently trird them have to admit they are pretty great and im not really an opiate guy,seems like a great alternative to sy.

-green

recently trird them have to admit they are pretty great and im not really an opiate guy,seems like a great alternative to sy.

-green
Right. I was so sick ( and frankly unable ), of trying to afford those meds, and now that they can't even be counted on to send the real thing this is at least an alternative. And there's no need to sit through wds when a small amount overnight is reasonable. Anyone with a dependence to op8s should at least have some on hand.

Hi Jenkins! Like you, I pretty much stick to nature for most of my medical need although issue kratom so I have no idea the level of my tolerance. How would I know how much to drink? Do the pods really vary from batch to batch? I've never tried PST but would like to!

If you buy from the dried flowers they have been pretty good about having the same potency every time. When I have the time I grind them all up at once into a very fine powder. I have a high tolerance for opiates so when i want a buzz I would use up to a full measuring cup of powder. This I put in a French press overnight in warm water and then drink the whole mess, powder and all. Like kratom one should start slow, a tablespoon at a time maybe. They take longer than most pill s to kick in. Give it an hour and try some more.

I tried kratom the other day for the first time and have since ordered more. I have a dependence on pod s now and would like to find a way to get off and maybe use one or the other infrequently enough to not become addicted and keep tolerance low.

This info BTW is for pod tea. I couldn't speculate on the amount needed for seeds, but i know it would have to be a lot.

Did the kratom cover most of your WD symptoms? Kratom is def a good tool to use to taper! An enhanced or even extract would probably cover WD better than PL.

FST is the strongest I've used but frankly, I developed a pretty serious habit and it ended up being as expensive as any SY vendor around. Crazy! I stick with plain leaf now and am happy with the effects.

I should also mention that my normal dose is one half measuring cup which is good for 2 doses for me throughout the day.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back