Poppy Pods

In the us pods are a touchy thing. Even with the website i provided you wouldn't want to mention that you plan to consume them.

In my experience everything is in euros until you look at your cc statement/ website. You can use a conversion from Google easily enough. They've had a couple different cc payment methods including PayPal but most cc processors won't touch pods. I originally found these guys on Etsy, which doesn't allow the sale of them anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
The site i listed has only giga nth emums. They are pap aver som nif erum. I'm writing this way because I'm sharing this site with you folks and not with the rest of the world. so far as I know they are the cheapest and also the best pods around. If anyone knows of someone cheaper or better please post.

Thank you Way2old4this! I have a couple of questions.....

So is it just trial and error in finding a source that doesn't have washed pods? What is the practical difference in pods and seed? Is it simply a difference in price and product (ex: v@ls vs Klonnies) or are pods routinely washed less than seeds?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before... Like you sometimes I feel way2old4this! I love your screen name btw!
Most that I run into are not washed. As far as seeds go, you might save them for a desperate day or to start a garden, but I just throw them away. They offer only a small percentage of the alkaloids that the pods have.
Like I said earlier, it's been several years since I've tried any and I am going to take Bjenkins word on these. They really look like a great deal.

The site i listed has only giga nth emums. They are pap aver som nif erum. I'm writing this way because I'm sharing this site with you folks and not with the rest of the world. so far as I know they are the cheapest and also the best pods around. If anyone knows of someone cheaper or better please post.
I for one am very grateful for your sharing Bjenkins and I wont jepordize this source by asking them if they are P S, especially now that you have already affirmed the variety.

I know how touchy serious floral supply companies are. Many have quit carrying pods just because they were tired of selling to people who were only interested in them for consumption rather than floral arrangements

The prices are really amazing too!

Thanks very much!

W2o4t

Maybe I missed the answer somewhere but can somebody clarify that the "decorative heads" are the product I want from the mentioned vendor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am working on a discount for DBG members. If enough people order and mention DBG they will consider offering a discount. They don't offer a referral program so I get nothing out of it but maybe we can all get a discount. Free shipping or something.

Yes the decorative heads are the right ones.
Are you going to try it?

I'm tempted. Just for a special occasion. The last thing I want is for my kratom to stop working!! Plus, I've gone through major WD twice... once in 1998 and again in 2012. Never again (man I hope that doesn't jinx me!)

I am working on a discount for DBG members. If enough people order and mention DBG they will consider offering a discount. They don't offer a referral program so I get nothing out of it but maybe we can all get a discount. Free shipping or something.
Woohoo, you're the best! I'm gonna place an order with my next check.

Are you going to try it?

I'm tempted. Just for a special occasion. The last thing I want is for my kratom to stop working!! Plus, I've gone through major WD twice... once in 1998 and again in 2012. Never again (man I hope that doesn't jinx me!)
Yes! I just can't help myself. I'm just gonna order the smallest amount. Get some too so we can compare notes!

Roger you do make a good point about ruining the kratom. But I only plan on trying it a couple of times. I sure hope that I can keep it at that. That's why you need to order some with me so we can keep each other in check. 😏

Roger you do make a good point about ruining the kratom. But I only plan on trying it a couple of times. I sure hope that I can keep it at that. That's why you need to order some with me so we can keep each other in check. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe this might help re: the kratom? Like totally rotate that out for a week while on pods then go a full 24-48 with nothing then back to kratom which now hopefully has freshly available receptors again? Just an idea. Could be way off.

I for one am very grateful for your sharing Bjenkins and I wont jepordize this source by asking them if they are P S, especially now that you have already affirmed the variety.

I know how touchy serious floral supply companies are.

W2o4t
You can absolutely ask about the species. There's a reason they're so expensive. This company is not naive to their intended purpose. I just wouldn't mention anything about consuming them.

Maybe this might help re: the kratom? Like totally rotate that out for a week while on pods then go a full 24-48 with nothing then back to kratom which now hopefully has freshly available receptors again? Just an idea. Could be way off.
It's worth a try but I'm so bad about taking days off. I just need to do it. I literally feel like crap when I don't take my kratom. Definite withdrawals. But thanks for the advice, I will try it!

It's worth a try but I'm so bad about taking days off. I just need to do it. I literally feel like crap when I don't take my kratom. Definite withdrawals. But thanks for the advice, I will try it!

I think pods will definitely help your kratom wds but use it in moderation because pods are highlY addictive. I don't even feel anything at all from 10mgs of kratom.

I think pods will definitely help your kratom wds but use it in moderation because pods are highlY addictive. I don't even feel anything at all from 10mgs of kratom.
So do you think doing the poppy pods no more than a few times will shoot my overall tolerance up? I know it probably differs with everyone but I just wanted your opinion. Thanks so much for all your help!

I think it depends on days in a row. If you don't use every day I think your tolerance will remain low. If you do it like you're suggesting to take days off kratom I think you'll be fine, although I don't know enough about kratom to say that pod s would completely alleviate your wds. I know this: I can swap out any kind of pk for pod s and have no symptoms at all. I know there are many more alkaloids in pod s than in any other pk, but it makes no difference to my body. I'd actually prefer o x y as I've said, but can't afford it. The times I've had a week supply I could table the pod s with no problems. 

I want to try using kratom to get of pod s but it seems like the dose I'd need would be too much to afford/ choke down all at once.

I think it depends on days in a row. If you don't use every day I think your tolerance will remain low. If you do it like you're suggesting to take days off kratom I think you'll be fine, although I don't know enough about kratom to say that pod s would completely alleviate your wds. I know this: I can swap out any kind of pk for pod s and have no symptoms at all. I know there are many more alkaloids in pod s than in any other pk, but it makes no difference to my body. I'd actually prefer o x y as I've said, but can't afford it. The times I've had a week supply I could table the pod s with no problems.
I want to try using kratom to get of pod s but it seems like the dose I'd need would be too much to afford/ choke down all at once.
That helps a lot. Thank you. I think it might be a good idea to try it on non-kratom days. I'm pretty sure you're right on that it would cancel out any w/d's. I'm hoping it'll help lower my kratom tolerance and not make it worse. Only one way to find out. I only wanna try the pods a few times at most. I am a little afraid I'll like it too much to stop there but my curiosity just isn't gonna let it go.

It couldn't hurt to try kratom. They say less is more so who knows. Come join the kratom thread!

You can absolutely ask about the species. There's a reason they're so expensive. This company is not naive to their intended purpose. I just wouldn't mention anything about consuming them.
I don't think they're expensive at all! Factoring in just standard shipping instead of Express makes it even more reasonable. 5 years ago they were double, maybe even triple these prices as I recall, which was the result of some DEA raids in AZ and a general crackdown which also lead eBay to ban the selling of them.

There used to be a place in coastal SoCal famous for their flower fields which was my first source....2 large pods could get me nodding but back then I had zero tolerance at the time. I was really sorry when they closed their doors and I got some of their last shipments.

I'm totally stoked about these but as has been mentioned, they have a very high potential for addiction and I'm afraid my self control is somewhat lax. I was considering going big, but I think I'll play it smart and get a smaller amount at first. The child in me wants to get KGs but the Way2old4this is a bit wiser these days.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back