Poppy Pods

Mark Antony, I really like the quality that they have. I've been wanting to thank you again but it keeps slipping my mind. I only partake of them every so often though since that's that last kind of habit I need and I got a bunch on my first order but next time I'll def mention DBG.

Much appreciation!

W2o4t

Same here, thanks. Overall the quality is good and you can't beat the prices and shipping speed. Overnight from the UK is pretty amazing.

Same here, thanks. Overall the quality is good and you can't beat the prices and shipping speed. Overnight from the UK is pretty amazing.
Isn't it? I'm always amazed when they actually make it. It's like they must fly it straight to your house!

Mark Antony, I really like the quality that they have. I've been wanting to thank you again but it keeps slipping my mind. I only partake of them every so often though since that's that last kind of habit I need and I got a bunch on my first order but next time I'll def mention DBG.

Much appreciation!

W2o4t
You're welcome. It's the least I could do with others sharing sources I've needed. I still think anyone dependent on pks and have only SY for a source should have some on hand. They can be just as potent and longer lasting than just about any IR pk.

Does anyone have experience with the shelf life of pre-ground tea?  I'm just curious because I think I'd rather just prep batches and keep them in ziplocs but not sure if the efficacy fades over time or not.

Does anyone have experience with the shelf life of pre-ground tea?  I'm just curious because I think I'd rather just prep batches and keep them in ziplocs but not sure if the efficacy fades over time or not.
I have had pod grounds in a sealed container for up to three months without noticing any difference in potency. I've had them in a sealed bucket for six months and they were fine. As long as there is no humidity getting in they should keep for a long time. There are methods for tinctures and such that may last years. A Google search will net you all sorts of preparations. Personally the tea works fine and keeps long enough for me.

I think pre grinding them is the best way to dose. Don't dose by pod number (3-4 pods, whatever), dose by weight of pre ground material.

Grind up a whole batch, then mix it up. This ensures a steady potency, as individual pod potency varies massively and can be dangerous.

As the poster above said, it tends to keep for months. I kept it in an airtight tub with one or two silica gel packets. But I can't emphasise enough how important it is to mix all the pre ground material to ensure a reliable potency. I think people are best off staying away and sticking with PKs that won't shoot your tolerance up, even if they are harder to get. But I understand the allure of pods.

Stay safe!

While I agree with you on grinding and mixing I have to disagree with the rest. Pods have no apap, tend to last longer per dose, and I've found them easier to taper with than pks. The biggest danger with pods is the unknown level of thebaine. I prefer a natural product to a processed one.

Last edited by a moderator:
That may be a good idea am one I an considering. When I first purchased from the first suggested florist here, just my luck some of the seeds were dried out and on the verge of mold. I commented on this in my review but ever since then, all of the rest have been perfect with no sign of mold and I may have jumped the gun in calling these older pods.I now think I will deal again with my original vendor without worry but I do wonder if breaking the pods and making them into straw (which is an illegal substance) will make them last longer? Perhaps in the freezer? As pods, they are a decorative floral item...as poppy straw they are illegal.

What is anyone else's take on this?

Would you be willing to share your original vendor or are you talking about thedriedpods? I think keeping straw in the freezer would be fine. I keep a few in pod form with my wife's crafting stuff just in case but to be honest if you're not a big time dealer or selling them I don't think they're going to cause you much of a problem.

Would you be willing to share your original vendor or are you talking about thedriedpods? I think keeping straw in the freezer would be fine. I keep a few in pod form with my wife's crafting stuff just in case but to be honest if you're not a big time dealer or selling them I don't think they're going to cause you much of a problem.
​Question for youuu

How long does it take for your source to deliver from the time of placing an order (say, the order was placed during a normal weekday 1pm their time) ?

uk to us using the most expensive shipping.

Last edited:
I have already answered this question in this thread once. If you order overnight it will literally be at your door the next day. if you use FedEx economy it typically takes 3 to 4 days. if you use standard shipping it typically takes 4 to 10 days with 10 days being my longest wait.

I have already answered this question in this thread once. If you order overnight it will literally be at your door the next day. if you use FedEx economy it typically takes 3 to 4 days. if you use standard shipping it typically takes 4 to 10 days with 10 days being my longest wait.
​welllll it took an extra day but then it was overnight.

And these are great.  im a super light weight so just 1 of them is enough.  

Anyone have experience with PANTOPON? Lupita's papers? ;-). Wanted to experiment a bit with the opioid non-solubles?

aPparently after you make a poppy pod tea, if you allow the last of what has not been consumed to evaporate, you are left with the non-soluble Opioids. I don't know what the heat viability use for smoking, but I believe it can be insufflated and so forth.I'm not sure how much more effective it would be nasally when it is already not water-soluble, so I would imagine parachuting or smoking would be the ROA of choice.

I've  found that so much material is needed to make something smokeable it's a waste for me.  I made some vapeable stuff but only used 8 pods so it's very weak. 
I wonder how they perfect the process?? Seems strange that in his memoirs he could jump off the horse and stay well on pant. I guess all sorts of madness goes into the process. Have fine of a filter you use, etcetera.

someone posted earlier that the seeds were junk. I wanted to post this from erowid.

https://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=3107

The unwashed weeds will yield enough op8 to stave off wd  but are so less potent I just store them for for gardening,  cooking,  etc.  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back