Poppy Pods

the ones I got were... very old and kinda mold from the posted source here.  going to try again and hope for better....

Like I would say... 30% of them had quite a bit of mold on the inside, and all of them were very very rough on the outside.  Ya couldn't even use them for decoration.

Last edited:
the ones I got were... very old and kinda mold from the posted source here.  going to try again and hope for better....

Like I would say... 30% of them had quite a bit of mold on the inside, and all of them were very very rough on the outside.  Ya couldn't even use them for decoration.
Jilly  you should contact them and send pictures of those pods.  The few times that has happened to me they replaced them. 

I'm still working through the kg I got a couple months ago ( using sparingly so I don't pick up a habit) but so far I haven't run into any mold, just some very old dried up seeds that indicate some age. I do like the pods a lot though and never need more than 2 or 3 even though I'm a regular daily Kratom user and generally have a high tolerance to other 0pi@t3s.

I do like and will use this source again when I do want to reup and by then it may be a fresh crop. As I noted in my original review, I felt these are last years crop.

thanks again MA for this source!

whats the average custom's time if using royal mail?  I don't know if the wait would be worth saving a few bucks. 

Also thanks mark antony, Ill do that next time if it happens again.

Last edited:
Using their cheapest shipping it may say it's in new York until the day it arrives at your house.  Ime it's never taken longer than 10 days but usually closer to 7.  I got my last economy class package in 5 days.  

Using their cheapest shipping it may say it's in new York until the day it arrives at your house.  Ime it's never taken longer than 10 days but usually closer to 7.  I got my last economy class package in 5 days.  
​again thanks.  I know you have answered that question before (about the length of time) I just wanted to ask about customs cus that is always so so stressful.  

Again, you're the best /default_biggrin.png

I know it's easy to get a bit nervous when importing these but strictly speaking, they are legal as decorative floral products. It's not until they are ground into poppy "straw" that they become illegal.

Ive imported pods from the UK before (not this source but a regular brick & mortar store) and so far I've not had any issues at all. I used to order from a flower grower/wholesaler right in my own town before they went out of business several years ago and they were awesome! Maybe even the best I've seen, right here in the good ole' USA.

it may be somewhat of a gray area, but I think they are completely legal as the whole head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if it's legal everyyythingggg gets stuck in customs.  Sometimes it takes a day, other times 2 weeks just sittin there.  It's super frustrating.

With overnight though that shit goes through customs in an hour.  I think its worth the like.. extra $40 just for peace of mind.

Even if it's legal everyyythingggg gets stuck in customs.  Sometimes it takes a day, other times 2 weeks just sittin there.  It's super frustrating.

With overnight though that shit goes through customs in an hour.  I think its worth the like.. extra $40 just for peace of mind.
True that. I happened to use overnight my first time with this vendor at the same time we had that massive snow storm on the East coast..took 3 days because it was rerouted through New Hampshire and then got stuck again in Memphis. Still pretty good but I'm not paying for overnight again.

I used these for a while.  They certainly do the trick!

What others has said is true: You'll want to grind them up together into one batch and weigh out a dose by the weight, not by how many pods you use.  This makes for much more accurate dosing.  Get a nice little cheap AWS scale and a coffee grinder and you'll be fine.  Either tea or just drinking a concoction of the grounds and some liquid works just fine.

The seeds are mostly junk, but you can save them for a rainy day if you'd like.

Keep in mind, I'm typing this while I'm in recovery, but I'll share with you a little bit of the darker side of these things.

When I was drinking the grounds straight, I started to develop a strange pain/numbness in my right hand.  I thought it was carpel tunnel syndrome, but it seemed to go away when I stopped using.  Anecdotal at best, I know, but just something that I noticed.  Not sure what could have caused that.

The other, more important thing: W/D's on these things are HORRIBLE.  If you use...use wisely.  Do not use two days in a row if you can help it.  Don't even use every other day.  I have no idea what the half life on the many different alkaloids present in the pods are...but if your body gets accustomed to them being in your system, you're in for a world of pain when you deprive yourself of these.  I thought I was using wisely, spreading out my use, once every other day or so...then I went a weekend using every single day for three days running.  15 grams was my normal dose.  Didn't take anything on Monday morning, and about the time 1pm rolled around I was in damned near full-blown W/D's.  I played it off at work as just having food poisoning...and to be honest, I really didn't know what was happening to me.  Diarrhea, hot/cold sweats, shivering, paleness, weakness, vomiting, the whole lot.

I went home, and I had my suspicions.  I gulped down a small dose and my symptoms went away.  Connected the dots.  Yup...that's what withdrawals are like.  I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir a little bit here, but for the uninitiated: these things are serious business.  Treat them with respect, or they'll make your life miserable.

Hmm, anyone having issues with opening the buy now page? They're open for business according to the date clock on the site, but yet every time I hit buy link I get an error mg. "can not reach website". Anyone else having an issue reaching them? Thx in advance,

D

Have to echo cobd's thoughts here, don't under-estimate these, and be very cautious if you're opiate naïve. I know their prices and availability (and strength) is appealing, but I regret going near them as it shot up my tolerance.

I know all I ever do on this thread is try and warn people about them, so sorry about that, haha, but pod tea is like binging on an oral dose of morphine (as well as smaller amounts of codeine and the dodgy thebaine).

Hmm, anyone having issues with opening the buy now page? They're open for business according to the date clock on the site, but yet every time I hit buy link I get an error mg. "can not reach website". Anyone else having an issue reaching them? Thx in advance,

D
Yep, it appears they are out of the pods, at least for the moment. Perhaps more after this years harvest, late July or August I think.

I was able to open the Buy Now page but no pods were offered.

there was another source mentioned back in the thread a few pages.

good luck!

W2o4t

I had no problem getting to the buy now page and even went as far as selecting an amount and pressing check out. The other company was okay but I recall not being very impressed. Most pods were very small compared to the dried flowers. They did the trick and were the second cheapest I could find. When etsy banned them competition fell apart.

I had no problem getting to the buy now page and even went as far as selecting an amount and pressing check out. The other company was okay but I recall not being very impressed. Most pods were very small compared to the dried flowers. They did the trick and were the second cheapest I could find. When etsy banned them competition fell apart.
Well, it appears several people had different results. Detox66 couldn't get it to load the Buy Now page so I checked and the Buy Now page loaded but didn't show any pods! Then Jillyd pm me that she and now you can see and put them in your cart!

Maybe they were in the midst of updating or something? Or maybe I just couldn't f'ing see em!? 

Thanks for clearing that up, I probably panicked some peeps, sorry folks!

W2o4t

I guess it's bad news for me then /default_sad.png My only guess is they aren't selling them to new customers at the moment? If you both have ordered before, and are able to now, that's the only conclusion I can reach...

I was on a mobile tablet when I tried opening the buy now page yesterday, and after seeing some posts I went on my actual computer and it opened. But no pods on the page, everything else is there, ready to order /default_sad.png 

that sucks... I have the same problem as u Mark, can't afford other pk's, this was my last hope. Other vendors mentioned in this thread are so expensive it's out of reach, and not worth it. The reviews on morpoppy are mixed at best, with plenty of neg reviews on scam report as well as other sites. 

I used to get them from the Red Queen, years ago before the whole Arizona group was shut down. Grew them for a few years, but last year n this year has been terrible weather, my crop destroyed 2 years in a row. 

Was their any other process you had to go thru to order your first time, such as contacting them and requesting them, etc? I don't see any link to create an account, so that's not it... Must not be taking new customers for decorative pods /default_sad.png Damn that sucks, I was beyond happy when I found this thread.

Oh, and I agree with cobd and smoka90, if you're not used to opies these aren't toys. I started with them over 15 years ago, so I've got some experience... But a good word of caution to those less exp is always a great idea. Is not like measuring out a dose of a regular rx.

Mark or Jilly, did you guys go thru any other process before you were able to order the first time? Pm me if u prefer, I would love to be able to get these again. Thanks for any hell or ideas. Have a great Memorial weekend as well /default_smile.png 

I guess it's bad news for me then /default_sad.png My only guess is they aren't selling them to new customers at the moment? If you both have ordered before, and are able to now, that's the only conclusion I can reach...

I was on a mobile tablet when I tried opening the buy now page yesterday, and after seeing some posts I went on my actual computer and it opened. But no pods on the page, everything else is there, ready to order /default_sad.png 

that sucks... I have the same problem as u Mark, can't afford other pk's, this was my last hope. Other vendors mentioned in this thread are so expensive it's out of reach, and not worth it. The reviews on morpoppy are mixed at best, with plenty of neg reviews on scam report as well as other sites. 

I used to get them from the Red Queen, years ago before the whole Arizona group was shut down. Grew them for a few years, but last year n this year has been terrible weather, my crop destroyed 2 years in a row. 

Was their any other process you had to go thru to order your first time, such as contacting them and requesting them, etc? I don't see any link to create an account, so that's not it... Must not be taking new customers for decorative pods /default_sad.png Damn that sucks, I was beyond happy when I found this thread.

Oh, and I agree with cobd and smoka90, if you're not used to opies these aren't toys. I started with them over 15 years ago, so I've got some experience... But a good word of caution to those less exp is always a great idea. Is not like measuring out a dose of a regular rx.

Mark or Jilly, did you guys go thru any other process before you were able to order the first time? Pm me if u prefer, I would love to be able to get these again. Thanks for any hell or ideas. Have a great Memorial weekend as well /default_smile.png 

Detox66, they DO have them, there is a page 2 in tiny print towards the bottom of the Buy Now page... Click that and you will see the pods. I just didn't see it at first, but went back last night and went over it again and found pg 2, found the pods and went ahead and ordered some. 

Unless you just can't open the Buy Now page at all, they are available on page 2

I need reading glasses or something, I must be getting Way2old4this!

hope this helps - go back and try it again.

Detox66, they DO have them, there is a page 2 in tiny print towards the bottom of the Buy Now page... Click that and you will see the pods. I just didn't see it at first, but went back last night and went over it again and found pg 2, found the pods and went ahead and ordered some. 

Unless you just can't open the Buy Now page at all, they are available on page 2

I need reading glasses or something, I must be getting Way2old4this!

hope this helps - go back and try it again.
Yes they hide them on page 2 pretty much the last item for sale.  Hope this helps,  they are always eager for business,  just stingy on discounts. They are the cheapest around so I guess I understand but at the same time I've been a customer for two years and I can't get a penny back.  When the British pound drops we will have our day! 

WOW... that's all i can say.... WOW do I feel stupid... /default_unsure.png  I swear i looked for a second page!  I know I did... lol. ahhh wow. Um,they were updating, yeah that's it... its not me its you... I know you are but what am I?... I'm not slow, I just don't think fast. ok enough silliness lol my bad

Maybe its time i take some advice straight from my name choice... /default_huh.gif

Well, I apologize for causing the uproar and any drama I may have stirred up for a few of you. I definitely need to thank you all for not beatin the snot outta me, lol. I'm not a rude person in general, but really, I woulda expected to at least hear a sarcastic "Try page 2 numbnuts..." or something at least mildly sarcastic /default_laugh.gif

Thanks for clearing that up, that's so weird, I know i looked that site over backwards and forwards... *sigh* Not my finest moment DOH! (and Homer grabs his forehead...)

I mean, I managed to find em using the "secret code" needed to get into another site, so and so's wedding and flower shop - crazy expensive... but I got there just fine. Took me 2 days on here to find the "next page" button... really?

Thanks for your help and most of all your patience guys/gals. Ill be putting my order in right after the holiday. And thanks to Mark Anthony for sharing this link. I hope I can return the favor to you guys in some way in the near future. Have a great weekend. /default_smile.png

I'm really an intelligent person I swear.. /default_blush.gif

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back