Poppy Pods

WOW... that's all i can say.... WOW do I feel stupid... /default_unsure.png  I swear i looked for a second page!  I know I did... lol. ahhh wow. Um,they were updating, yeah that's it... its not me its you... I know you are but what am I?... I'm not slow, I just don't think fast. ok enough silliness lol my bad

Maybe its time i take some advice straight from my name choice... /default_huh.gif

Well, I apologize for causing the uproar and any drama I may have stirred up for a few of you.
Dude, I had the same problem. It wasn't till MA and Jillyd said they had no problem that I went back in for another look too. The type was just so small and I'm on a iPad to begin with so I didn't see the page numbers either. Glad you were able to get it squared away. 

W2o4t

Ordered 5/22 evening pst 

shipped 5/22 Euro time - economy shipping

received 5/26 west coast

Seems very quick for economy. Have not tried any yet but based on previous experience with this firm, I expect excellent results. Will update if that is not the case but I only use these once a week or so to minimize chance of habituation.

These are one of the few ops that cut through my Kratom / op tolerance.

W2o4t

Last edited by a moderator:
I placed another order, larger than my previous ones, but it looks like it's being held up.  Did overnight ship and was supposed to be here yesterday morning, but still in cle@r@nce process.  Anybody else run into this. I'm guessing this is a lost order.

I placed another order, larger than my previous ones, but it looks like it's being held up.  Did overnight ship and was supposed to be here yesterday morning, but still in cle@r@nce process.  Anybody else run into this. I'm guessing this is a lost order.
Nope, in the limited (twice) times I've ordered, it breezed right through. First time, I paid for overnight but was derailed by snowstorms, so I received on 3rd day. Second time went economy and received in 4 days.

Other times I've ordered from other vendors but still UK, never had a problem. It's a very gray area - literally speaking the heads are ornamental floral arrangements and are available in all kinds of floral arrangement supply stores. It really doesn't become illegal unless it's ground in "straw".

hopefully it's just a stumble, not a confiscation. Good luck and keep us informed.

Sending good vibes your way.... Hope it comes thru ok for you. I wouldn't consider it lost either. Even express mail,can be delayed by standard customs BS. It stinks when it happens, as we pay so much extra for faster shipping but it does happen.

I've had it happen with other vendors of dif products. It just gets "lost in the shuffle" and arrives later than expected. So the express paid for turns out to be closer to standard delivery time :/ It sucks I know, sorry to hear you're dealing with it.  

Please do keep us updated tho, would be nice to hear you received just fine. Maybe today is the day? /default_smile.png Bst wishes to you on a speedy delivery Jumpman.

D

Thanks Way2 and Detox for the well wishes.  Bad news is I still don't have it and the tracking hasn't changed since it got to customs very early Friday morning.  It still shows a customs delay and in process.  I'm getting a little worried.  It was a much bigger order than I usually make; trying to save a little money.  Maybe that's why it was stopped? 

I'm still holding out hope that everything is ok and it arrives soon. I contacted the vendor and they were a little vague in their response, but didn't seem to think it was a big deal.  Will update everyone if/when there's something to update.

I'm assuming you're in the US, but I'm not sure I've ever seen a tracking update that simply said "customs delay". Any other details than that Jumpman? Does it actually say delay, or "processing"? Just curious, as I'm sure you've encountered "processing" can lag even with express shipping sadly. I hope you get everything safe and sound either way. 

I PM'd him too. I know he can't pm yet but I was hoping he would maybe give a vague sort of reply here without giving out too much info. 

It says "clearance delay - import'" then the city under that. Then "clearance process" under the city on the actual tracking.  Also at the very top under the status bar it says "clearance delay" and then under the shipping and receiving city there's a banner that says "in clearance process."

It was twice my normal order which is still one of the size options on the site.  The box isn't that much bigger than normal.  A few inches by a couple inches bigger.

I'm still holding out hope that even if they open and check it, they will still send it along to you as decorative floral dried flower pods.

I was just thinking the same thing W2o4T... It could still be nothing as well. Idk if packages come marked as dried flowers or such on the customs declaration, or if it's something else, but still I would hope it will be sent on its way soon. - Im not suggesting anyone discuss packaging in the open forum, even if it is simple flowers in this case.

I do hope you get your order soon Jumpman. There's nothing more nerve racking and irritating as to watch your package sit in customs for an eternity... :/ 

It could just be delayed for any number of reasons.  Hopefully it's not gonna be confiscated but just passes on through.

Let us know what happens.  Would be awful if these get pulled /default_sad.png

Yeah... look at their site now.  go to "buy now" and I hope that isn't related to anything happening in customs.

Yeah... look at their site now.  go to "buy now" and I hope that isn't related to anything happening in customs.
I saw that happen once before a few weeks ago where they were down for like a week. I don't think it's related.  

I think (could be completely wrong) that it has something to do with problems with their payment processing.  I believe they just recently started accepting credit cards. It used to be bank transfer only. However, I could be getting them confused with another vendor.  I do know for sure they were down before though.

Wow, is it just me or did shipping prices skyrocket?!! Only 2 choices now anyway, but damn, over $50 (30 GBP) to ship "economy" /default_ohmy.png  YIKES...

Last I looked it was half that... ouch that puts a damper on things. Hope all works out ok @jumpman ... It could be a random delay, even misplaced as sadly this does happen from time to time.

I do hope you get it soon. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for ya... Let us know when you do receive buddy. Good luck, and try not to worry yourself too much. I know how trying this stuff can be. Best to you,

D

Have good news and bad. Bad news is, my order hasn't moved and tracking shows the same thing. Good news is, they reshipped my order and I received it without a problem. 

My orders for some reason go through  customs in one of two cities.  I never had a problem before this with either one, but the reship did go through the other one than where my first order was delayed. I'm not sure if that made a difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! That is great jumpman!  Let us know how the pods are!  I am dying to hear!  

I am not an "opiate" person per se, but I am really interested in trying pods......it would be a great thing to have around for an occasional buzz.  Dont get me wrong, i love an opi buzz, it is just the side effects that make them impossible to take daily.

@jumpman it wasn't NYC that got held up was it? Just curious, as that's where mine would be coming thru I believe. 

Very glad you did get your order in the end /default_smile.png 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back