Poppy Pods

Well I am beyond IMPRESSED with FedEx... Holy crap, how do they get a package from 3,000 miles away to you in barely 24 hours?!! 

Yet the post office takes a week to mail a simple letter across a single state line...  Lmao... 

I'll have to comment on quality later, I haven't even opened the box yet /default_laugh.png lol But I had to post I was so amazed. Have to leave right now for a few hours too, so their timing couldn't have been better. Will update once inspected...

/default_biggrin.png

be well everyone,

detox...

kava is a herbal muscle relaxer that creates a  really nice feeling to some.

Well I am beyond IMPRESSED with FedEx... Holy crap, how do they get a package from 3,000 miles away to you in barely 24 hours?!! 

Yet the post office takes a week to mail a simple letter across a single state line...  Lmao... 

I'll have to comment on quality later, I haven't even opened the box yet /default_laugh.png lol But I had to post I was so amazed. Have to leave right now for a few hours too, so their timing couldn't have been better. Will update once inspected...

/default_biggrin.png

be well everyone,

detox...
Glad you were finally able to get some. I think you're gonna like them, and like Cat said, it's a lot cheaper than chasing down PKs elsewhere. I consider this and use it as herbal pharma. Have fun and if you have any questions just shoot me a pm.

and Thanks again to Mark Antony for the source.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to get this then i read people feeling nauseous from it....i have a fear of puking,,.,so i kind of backed up from this product, but i so wanted to try it because the pk's are breaking my bank account just for me to possibly get one a day ....so not cool! /default_unsure.png

So do most people get nauseous after drinking it?

It's possible Minion, some people are more susceptible than others. Do you get nauseous when you take pain medications?   I used to many years ago but I guess I just got used to it. 

/default_ohmy.pngI was going to get this then i read people feeling nauseous from it....i have a fear of puking,,.,so i kind of backed up from this product, but i so wanted to try it because the pk's are breaking my bank account just for me to possibly get one a day ....so not cool! /default_unsure.png

I was going to get this then i read people feeling nauseous from it....i have a fear of puking,,.,so i kind of backed up from this product, but i so wanted to try it because the pk's are breaking my bank account just for me to possibly get one a day ....so not cool! /default_unsure.png

many people do the first time, but it's usually because they don't know how to dose properly yet. Pods vary greatly in potency and alkaloid content. The main reason for the nausea is the morFeene. Thats the bulk of the alkaloid content in them, so If you get sick from that, then you may probably feel queezy from pods. 

And YES, a big THANK YOU to Mark for posting this vendor! /default_smile.png My apologies for not updating sooner, I've been terribly busy... 

So I opened the box later that day, and WOW!!! These guys are HUGE! I was used to getting large pods years ago, but some of these are the size of a softball! /default_ohmy.png I would love to know what strain they are, when I used to get them from a us vendor they were purple Tazzies. these clearly are not the same strain, and I'm dying to know what they are. No way they're Afgh@ans, too big and round for that.. Man I wonder... 

Have yet to try them though... /default_sad.png haven't had the time to sit back and enjoy a cup of tea. Will def report back when I do /default_smile.png 

As for size and quality of pods (no rot, etc) would reco these guys. Can't comment on potency yet...

They are Giganthemums.  Not the most potent but bang for your buck best deal around.  If anyone knows where to find hens n  chicks please let me know.  In my heyday in the early 2000s there were many strains.  Now all I find priced reasonably is the Giganthemums.  

I have a few oriental reds that sprouted 2 yrs ago. One had a bloom last fall but I transplanted them and they sprouted back up this spring but no blooms. From what I gather, most don't bloom for the first 2 or 3 yrs. Maybe this fall...

I like the smaller pods. I can get more into my coffee grinder. Lol. I have two shopping bags full of pods. Had some last night n was wreckkkkkkkked. No nausea. Imbalance, yes. Nodding? Lots with a sporadic snore here n there.

Yea I hear you Mark Anthony, back in the day they had the Hens &Chicks, Tasmanians, Orientals, but those days are gone, at least as far as I can find. 

I don't mind the Giganthemums...I just break two or three of them up for grinding. Dollar for dollar these are a great PK value. I admit I like variety but pods are still one of my fav euphoria enducing meds that have been around since the beginning of time.

If only they weren't habit forming, I'd be doing them every day. But that habit ain't no fun at all to deal with so I have to limit usage and mix it up with other gear.

Are there any other overnight sites other than weddings(too expensive) and dried(currently unreliable) ?

FedEx will no longer ship plant material overseas. Change in policy. I am unaware of any issues with seizures.  Jillyd would you please elaborate on nothing getting through?

i have emailed two of the vendors at the beginning of this thread asking them if they sold the posds i was told about in my post

I cant figure out where to find them on there sites and needed help..

so far neither site had got back to me...

Im hoping ill hear something...im really lost on the sites :(

I'm lost too minion but dried flowers site says the new site is under construction or words to that effect. I hope we don't lose them, they were great.

the other one mentioned didnt answer me either...

So what does one do if they want to try and do this? :/

ordering from someplace like this?

what do you think if i did?
I have never tried them so I couldn't tell you. I didn't look far enough to see what shipping charges are either.

It could go either way but I tend to be suspect of sites that have the actual product in their website name. It calls too much attention to itself. I think I'd be nervous about ordering from them without having more reviews personally.

if you do choose to try them, don't send more $$ than you can afford to lose. /default_blink.png and best of luck! 

UPDATE: I followed the link all the way through buy now to see what shipping charges are and it simply redirects to Driedflowers. So basically a dead end.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back