Poppy Pods

the pictiure on the front is the picture its showing...in the link.

I just want to make sure im ordering the pods..

Can someone show me exactly what they look like?  I dont want to me scammed ..

I just got an email from a vendor that I used several years ago, telling me that the 2015 crop is in. Use caution of course but morpoppy dot com used to be ok. I have not personally used them in at least 3 years so this is not a recommendation but a possible option.

W2o4t

recently morpops been good
Good to know Newdaze. It's always good to have more than one stable source, just in case.

Also welcome to the forum! I hope you are getting settled in here and partake of the vast amounts of members distilled experience and knowledge that is on these pages.

Way2old4this

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently tried Plewsandco through Ebid.com.  Their prices are reasonable and I received no bad pods but they didn't seem to be as potent as driedflowers.  Still,  it's another source in a pretty dry market. If anyone can find any of the more potent poppies please post. 

I know of a decently priced pod vendor in the USA. Great quality.. big, unbroken pods. Not sure if I am allowed to post the source? Will edit my post when someone lets me know if I can. I am not affiliated with them in anyway and have only placed a few orders.

Edit: Here it is!

My goto source for a while has been http://poppyspods.com/ , they have the best prices i could find and domestic shipping which is why I originally went with them

You can post.  If you read back through the thread you'll see I asked the same question.  This is the place for pod sources. Please share! 

i'm freaking out a little bit that so many US vendors are having stock issues. so far the backup vendors i've tried i've not been impressed with. are Rachel's worth the money?? because $230/pound is insane unless they are very potent. what about MorP? his stock this year in the photo looks weak (white and free of spots) but i'm wondering if what he's shipping looks better, or at least will do the trick?  I ordered from DriedPods + more and they reeked of mold, so beware.  i'm just kind of stuck right now, i guess i'm going to have to quit. i guess i'm hoping I'll find something and not have to quit, really.

What type of high will I get if I was to drink some tea. Is it a warm glowing feeling, plenty of energy, or put you on your ass wanting to nod?   

How long does it take to build a tolerance?  

What type of high will I get if I was to drink some tea. Is it a warm glowing feeling, plenty of energy, or put you on your ass wanting to nod?   

How long does it take to build a tolerance?  
hmmm, all of the above, depending on how opies affect you i'd say. definitely a warm glow from the m. i get energy on all opiates. even when i used to do H, i'd go crazy cleaning the house and people would think i was on speed, and pods were no exception, at least at first. i'm a long-timer though- i don't feel the "high" like i used to. i don't really nod on anything unless i am tired, but i guess that's tolerance as well. many others would probably say pods are more sedating than oxi if that's the kind of answer you're after. but if i drank a cup at night, i wouldn't be able to sleep. all the alkaloids in the plant synergize well and last a long time. it's good stuff. it's just a pain in the a$s to WD from. i wouldn't recommend it for daily use.

and as for how long tolerance takes to build... i don't know, fast, like anything else. if you do it every day, it loses its magic fast, just like any other opiate.

Was wondering where on the opiate scale it was. So it's a mid tier opiate a bit like oxy,  depending on the quality of the pods.

Been thinking of giving  these ago for a while now,  might do that now. 

Is the WD a 3/4 day thing or a week or more.

Cherry -  take a picture of the moldy pods and complain.  I was sent another shipment when this happened to me. 

Was wondering where on the opiate scale it was. So it's a mid tier opiate a bit like oxy,  depending on the quality of the pods.

Been thinking of giving  these ago for a while now,  might do that now. 

Is the WD a 3/4 day thing or a week or more.
WD is a week or more. that's why i said it was a pain in the as$ to get off of. sometimes some of the WD symptoms don't even come on til like the 3rd day for me

Cherry -  take a picture of the moldy pods and complain.  I was sent another shipment when this happened to me. 
thanks for the advice. maybe next time. i already trashed them.

i'm freaking out a little bit that so many US vendors are having stock issues. so far the backup vendors i've tried i've not been impressed with. are Rachel's worth the money?? because $230/pound is insane unless they are very potent. what about MorP? his stock this year in the photo looks weak (white and free of spots) but i'm wondering if what he's shipping looks better, or at least will do the trick?  I ordered from DriedPods + more and they reeked of mold, so beware.  i'm just kind of stuck right now, i guess i'm going to have to quit. i guess i'm hoping I'll find something and not have to quit, really.
Rachel's always been insane. I have no idea how she is still in business. She was like that 5 - 6 years ago too.

Rachel's always been insane. I have no idea how she is still in business. She was like that 5 - 6 years ago too.
i remember placing an order or two from her years ago when there was the huge pod shortage, prices were high but i think hers got higher instead of lower like everyone else? i cannot recall how the quality was, but at those prices i'm better off changing my DOC. /default_rolleyes.gif  i had to start using Paula (pods taste funny, feels like low M, but at least kept me from being sick) but she's out of stock now too.  i guess i'll have to try MorP0ppY next.  the only other source with stock that looks good only takes money orders. i can't wait that long for an order.

I just registered; hi all - and pod people. May anyone waiting on a shipment get it soon, sadly I am well aware of that feeling. 

Also, might anyone know of a decent and easy third-party site to make bank transfer to UK? I have used a vendor who can take Paypal, but I am interested in trying another with limited payment options. My bank fee is $30; I tried one Xfer service and it bounced - doesn't support the receiver account.

This might be a moot question for me personally, as at the beginning of the month I'll probably set something up but the process is pretty annoying. It left me wondering just what options might exist which are cheap, support the transfer type and are not a huge pain. cheers

Sorry for double post but there doesn't seem to be an edit option. (?)

I found the section addressing questions, guess I should have waited to post. /default_biggrin.png

ETA: ahh, edit must time out after some period of time

Seems like I'm in the market for a new source too, at least for awhile. My go-to vendor not able to use credit/debit till Jan 2016 or so and bank transfers fees are just too high. They also accept some other strange option I'm not familiar with so DF is out till at least Early 2016 more me. May look at mor again, but one time had a weak bunch from them too. Oh do I yearn for the days when you could just walk into a floral hobby shop.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back