Poppy Pods

Seems like I'm in the market for a new source too, at least for awhile. My go-to vendor not able to use credit/debit till Jan 2016 or so and bank transfers fees are just too high. They also accept some other strange option I'm not familiar with so DF is out till at least Early 2016 more me. May look at mor again, but one time had a weak bunch from them too. Oh do I yearn for the days when you could just walk into a floral hobby shop.
good luck! my go-to and another potentially good vendor i came across are both saying they will have stock in mid-December. until then, have you ever used Poppys? i just checked their site before posting to make sure they still had them in stock & they have the goods at only $90/lb. they're not shipping til Monday though, because of the holiday I guess. I don't know where you are, but I can't order from them because they sadly can't accommodate NY state customers. /default_sad.png  so Mor it is for me as a trial I suppose...

I've been using morpoppy recently. Decent enough with fast as hell shipping, which is what most of us look for. I'm in the state they ship from so it could be different for me. I'm a noob for pods, but have a tolerance to most all other goodies except for harder treats. Here's my story for anyone researching this: buyer beware. Cherry is right first off. 

The SY vendors on here are EXPENSIVE at least to me.. I'm used to getting 10 millygrham vickies for 3 a piece. I never stopped to smell the roses (or pods) and realized the deal I was getting. Keep in mind that I do not have any real life connections or I would not have to resort to podding (pods). I found pods on morpoppy (CHEAP) and bought them, 3 days later I had means. Pods are very enticing because they are legal, fast to get, very cheap compared to SY vendors, have great effect, and lets be honest they're cool as hell.

Pods come on very slow and take about an hour to start feeling. They make you feel heavy like theres a couple pounds on your chest if you make a strong batch. They last really long about 2-3 days. The second day you probably won't notice any high, but feel really happy with no pain. The third day you'll be quite sad and feel off - withdrawn symptoms. Like everyone says they lose they're potency as use goes on just like everything else. After the 3rd time I had to start using 6ish pods.  They're VERY addictive because they have a lot of very nice drugs in them. I've stopped taking them and am on day 2 of withdrawal. It's extremely shitty. Good luck out there and be careful because soon you'll realize you're making tea too often.

Sorry for the double posts.

@mark Antony I wanted to ask do you prefer plews or the vendor you mention at the beginning of this thread around page 2-3? Just wondering because that was from a while ago. Just wondering if they are still alright to buy from?

Priority shipping 3 days every time to me and they give a tracking code. I don't know how discreet pod shipping can get..?? They're pods my friend they look like pods. A fairly big box with pods on sticks so no they're not discrete. They're legit though. I don't know about their potency compared to others. I live with my parents (just graduated college) and can discretely receive them. Although I think anyone would be pretty upset finding poppy pods, like wtf poppy pods son? seriously? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I would use thedriedflowers.  I feel the potency was higher.  They may have a few bad pods here and there.  I take pictures of mine and they add more to my next order.  I'm talking the most I ever got was six out of 60 pods.  I send pics and get an extra 1/4 lb. No stems just heads so you're only paying for the stuff you want. 

Personally I would use thedriedflowers.  I feel the potency was higher.  They may have a few bad pods here and there.  I take pictures of mine and they add more to my next order.  I'm talking the most I ever got was six out of 60 pods.  I send pics and get an extra 1/4 lb. No stems just heads so you're only paying for the stuff you want. 
okay great thanks. I was more just making sure they are still operating with no problems since its been a few months with reviews from them. I also saw the mold comment and wasn't sure if they are carrying fresh product. Have you recently ordered with them? Thank you my friend. 

Ah too late to edit my post again but also wanted to know if you have to sign for packages for TDF?

As a regular user of TDF which was my go-to provider ever since I learned of them, ( thanks MA) they currently do not have a CC processor until early 2016- they say Jan 2016 but we all know issues can pop up. They do offer bank transfers but that is an expensive option for me, as well as one other form of payment I am not familiar with so I choose to not use. It may be fine , I just haven't used it.

So, for myself, and knowing how the quality can vary sooo much between vendors, I am choosing to skip the poppies for the time being (except I may give Lews a try) until TDF get their CC processor issues worked out because I love that company.

ive got plenty of Kratom, and may get a few other suitable substitutes in the meanwhile, and I do have a few pods left from a previous large order that I have the smaller pods left that I should make it through Dec. without problems. Hopefully their CC will get back on track very early 2016.

tdf has charged couriers so I don't know if they need to be signed for or not.

Hope this helps, I know it's not what most folks want to hear but it's the path I'm taking for now.

Oh, and about the potential mold issues, I've only had a handful out of a 5lb box so I wouldn't let that scare you away.

Good luck and happy hunting!

W2o4t

@MT have you used that payoneer payment option? Looks like you can use your credit card on that. Not sure how it works and safe. 

Plewsandco offers 3 lbs for $126. Not the highest potency but at that price totally worth it. 
thanks for the tip! i'm disappointed they are overseas as well as your other source. no one's ever had an issue with customs?  i don't know why i feel more awkward ordering pods from a foreign country than meds. even if it's cheaper, better quality & could be here in a couple days- i'm still unsure i'd want to go for it. what am i afraid of? 

anyway,

I've been using morpoppy recently. Decent enough with fast as hell shipping, which is what most of us look for. I'm in the state they ship from so it could be different for me. I'm a noob for pods, but have a tolerance to most all other goodies except for harder treats. Here's my story for anyone researching this: buyer beware. Cherry is right first off. 

The SY vendors on here are EXPENSIVE at least to me.. I'm used to getting 10 millygrham vickies for 3 a piece. I never stopped to smell the roses (or pods) and realized the deal I was getting. Keep in mind that I do not have any real life connections or I would not have to resort to podding (pods). I found pods on morpoppy (CHEAP) and bought them, 3 days later I had means. Pods are very enticing because they are legal, fast to get, very cheap compared to SY vendors, have great effect, and lets be honest they're cool as hell.

Pods come on very slow and take about an hour to start feeling. They make you feel heavy like theres a couple pounds on your chest if you make a strong batch. They last really long about 2-3 days. The second day you probably won't notice any high, but feel really happy with no pain. The third day you'll be quite sad and feel off - withdrawn symptoms. Like everyone says they lose they're potency as use goes on just like everything else. After the 3rd time I had to start using 6ish pods.  They're VERY addictive because they have a lot of very nice drugs in them. I've stopped taking them and am on day 2 of withdrawal. It's extremely shitty. Good luck out there and be careful because soon you'll realize you're making tea too often.
i've been meaning to say, alpha- i really liked your post. /default_smile.png  you are so right about that heavy feeling.. wow, it's been awhile since i felt it though, at least like i used to. anyone who's ever has IV morfeen- it's similar to the initial rush. like i said, opiiiiuuum has such a nice blend of alkaloids that are synergistic... i could take morfeeen and codeeeen together and won't feel half as good as drinking the tea with all the other alkaloids in them as well... so all the other goodies in it are important, not just the 2 people are familiar with. i was wondering about MorP's pounds and half-pound shipments... does he ship them with the long stems on them?  his prices are already higher than i'd like to pay- and i was thinking those stems would mean i'd get less pods in my package overall than without stems, so overall- his pods would end up costing me even more than originally thought. hmmm. let me know, if you don't mind. do you ever count how many pods appx are in his pounds? just curious how much weight the stems would take up. if you never count them- just ignore that question. some people examine their orders thoroughly and would have an idea in their head- i'm not asking you to go counting if you aren't one of those people.  thanks for any help. /default_wink.png  and happy crafting. /default_smile.png

Anybody ever try poppypod.co.uk? Been trying to find a good source since the one above has the payment processor down right now and morp just seems way too expensive. Still considering plews just not sure. 

Okay I'm nearing the end of suffering. I think i'm through the extreme fevers with chills even worse the runs are pretty darn bad. It's hard to say what day of withdrawal I'm coming to because the pods have such a long life in the body. Here's some advice for anyone going this route: if you knew how bad the withdrawals were you would not consider making this delicious tea. I thought withdrawals from prescriptions goodies were difficult, but this is the real deal. No sleep, shitty dreams, fevers, chills, runs, body aches, depression, and migraines, but for a week. Sorry for my ranting I just wanted to point out that this type of fun is NOT for everyday use holy moly.. but hey that doesn't mean I won't make another order, because like everyone says this is pretty darn fun.

Cherry - first, thank you, and second I enjoy reading your posts very much as well. I've bought 2 orders from morpop and they have been the 12 count so I can't say about the stems weighing pound or half pound orders down. The pods are pretty darn nice and come in a variety of sizes, no mold yet, they have the stems on them in the package (which makes the box fairly large), some have seeds in them and some do not. Some seeds are stuck on the inside of the pod from what looks to be a mucous or sap.  I'm very happy with the product I'm getting. No fuss or anything it looks just like the picture and ships on time with a tracking code. I'm pretty cheap because I have to be; I'm almost 25 and applying to grad school this year so my income is extremely low. This is why I buy the 12 count and to not allow myself to make more. The stems are exactly as long on the the main website page with the pencil next to them in the picture. 

Okay I'm nearing the end of suffering. I think i'm through the extreme fevers with chills even worse the runs are pretty darn bad. It's hard to say what day of withdrawal I'm coming to because the pods have such a long life in the body. Here's some advice for anyone going this route: if you knew how bad the withdrawals were you would not consider making this delicious tea. I thought withdrawals from prescriptions goodies were difficult, but this is the real deal. No sleep, shitty dreams, fevers, chills, runs, body aches, depression, and migraines, but for a week. Sorry for my ranting I just wanted to point out that this type of fun is NOT for everyday use holy moly.. but hey that doesn't mean I won't make another order, because like everyone says this is pretty darn fun.
Thanks for answering my q's, Alpha... sorry you are in WD! oops! i wouldn't have bothered you with questions had i known. /default_sad.png  i save the knobs, stems, etc for desperate times & they will help out a lot. i also save some of the used grounds in the freezer to cook a 3rd time just in case. i'm a daily user, (not recommended at all, i regret where i'm at) and money is tight, there are package delays sometimes, so i try to keep stuff around for WD because it is unavoidable and rarely a week goes by where i don't run out of tea for at least a day or two. (my WD must-haves: imodium in high doses, kratom- which doesn't really work for me anymore, but i like to have it around anyway, tianeptine, which sometimes does feel like it helps- at least a little, and any other herbs/nootropics/pharms i have on hand, and always bennz0s.) 

i appreciate your help & descriptions. /default_smile.png  thanks again.  i hope you feel better soon.

No problem, the WD's are something all of us have to go through to be normal for a period again. We all know the ups and downs. Good luck with your source /default_smile.png and keep us updated on who has the goods.

As a regular user of TDF which was my go-to provider ever since I learned of them, ( thanks MA) they currently do not have a CC processor until early 2016- they say Jan 2016 but we all know issues can pop up. They do offer bank transfers but that is an expensive option for me, as well as one other form of payment I am not familiar with so I choose to not use. It may be fine , I just haven't used it.

So, for myself, and knowing how the quality can vary sooo much between vendors, I am choosing to skip the poppies for the time being (except I may give Lews a try) until TDF get their CC processor issues worked out because I love that company.

ive got plenty of Kratom, and may get a few other suitable substitutes in the meanwhile, and I do have a few pods left from a previous large order that I have the smaller pods left that I should make it through Dec. without problems. Hopefully their CC will get back on track very early 2016.

Hope this helps, I know it's not what most folks want to hear but it's the path I'm taking for now.

Oh, and about the potential mold issues, I've only had a handful out of a 5lb box so I wouldn't let that scare you away.

W2o4t
They have a Cc option.  Make your order and select ewallet option.  They'll send an invoice for cc payment.  

As far as those concerned with overseas vendors I've been ordering for about three years with no issues.  TDF has issues here and there with credit vendors but anyways find a way around them.  I'll be placing an order soon and will report.  Maybe my tolerance is high but Plewsandco didn't do it for me.  Found myself digging for TDF pods at the bottom. 

W2o4t
They have a Cc option.  Make your order and select ewallet option.  They'll send an invoice for cc payment.  

As far as those concerned with overseas vendors I've been ordering for about three years with no issues.  TDF has issues here and there with credit vendors but anyways find a way around them.  I'll be placing an order soon and will report.  Maybe my tolerance is high but Plewsandco didn't do it for me.  Found myself digging for TDF pods at the bottom. 
are you speaking of that payoneer option? That is all I receive unless I am doing something wrong? 

I too will soon be sampling plew$&co, box got to US the day before Tgiving and no update yet. I imagine I'll order from morp Friday as by Monday things are looking pretty dry for me. I have a good store of seeds but blech, an awful tasting swill, seed tea is.

The good news is, I have been tapering and plan to kick once and for all soon. I have been slowly assembling the goods and sources for my WD kit. Like many I founds pods back when they were on Ebay; 100 power pods for dirt cheap. Weekly became every other day became daily. Then I went to my cabin with the woman, I figured I was OK to leave stuff at home, no problem right? Wrong. 48 hous in I was feeling like crap, 72 hours and I got my first taste of WD. I went to a hotel in town and flopped around all night, considered driving the 3.5 hours back to my supply but waited. 

The stupid thing is, by the time I got home I could have ridden it out; it was early in my addiction and in retrospect that would have been easy. Ten thousand dollars later (or maybe closer to 20)  I realized this stuff is ruining my life - time to take it back. I guess we'll see, hope I can continue my taper. My calculations were such that, after a good week on very low doses, I tripled up to previous normal+ this morning. I had a great day at work!

For better or worse though it is good to see other pod people who understand every single aspect of this particular problem - waiting on the postal delivery, the agony of seeing your package that was a day away suddenly scan back across the country, the wasted overnight due merely to poor planning or an episode or two of "fuck it, double large dose today!", turning a week or more of maintenance/taper into a once day event, draining supply and forcing a recalibration os $$ to days.

Sorry, I am just rambling now. Good luck everyone - I don't know you, but I do care. 

Void hawk we feel your pain. Best of luck tapering down. I personally am a cold turkey type of person. Tapering seems to be a little too tempting sometimes. 

Do seeds taste that much worse? The pods taste horrible like drinking dissolved tylenol in a cup. I add enough fake sugar to kill an ant colony to be able to drink it in 4 gulps. After awhile it starts tasting not that bad. That cabin situation sounds like a bad dream especially with the lady. Maybe next time take a batch. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back