Poppy Pods

NQM i came across when car0lynz ran out of stock... similar pricing.. looks more promising than the other US vendors, but they have yet to re-up for me to test. :(  

as for eusa...  my computer goes nuts when i try to access that site. warnings pop up and my antivirus program tells me i dodged a bullet... so be careful there. 

got another box from morp... these are weak, i can't believe i'm paying $88 for half a pound. i think p@ula's were a little better, even though i complained about hers too.  my options are so limited right now and $$ is super tight.

anyone try the zer0PL place? they claim to never go out of stock? i can't remember how the quality was.

Haven't tried zer0 but I think M Sm1th has been around the pod game for a long time, I remember finding him every time things changed. Due to the abysmal web presence I never tried him but I did email once, except I think I used an old/nonfunctional email. 

Also there is an outfit right here in my home state of OR and I have a feeling their product is good, but they are extremely difficult to order from, and spendy, as we say in the PNW. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I went off my taper schedule a bit and did a double, maybe x2.5, of mostly P|e\/\/s and I must say, I feel damn good right now. I wonder if they are just inconsistent and I hit a power pod?

As mentioned my tolerance has been dropping, and I have been trying to stay on a 36 hour schedule, with the next increment going to 48.  Based upon how I was doing at hour 36 I am afraid I was already feeling some discomfort; long, long gone now of course. I haven't hit this level in a while. 

Also - I have been exchanging emails with  M at 1b0gaw0r|d; it appears that will be an option - I had been concerned that it would not due to my location. My other possible has been vetted and appears to be legit. I spent a decent amount of time chasing down leads in order to make an assessment. However the minimum quantity and and presumptive country of origin gives me pause, even if it is comparatively much cheaper. I guess we'll see.

I almost forgot, I have a second wash to down! The first small cup hit me so fast that I forgot it was there waiting. Cheers all

I went off my taper schedule a bit and did a double, maybe x2.5, of mostly P|e\/\/s and I must say, I feel damn good right now. I wonder if they are just inconsistent and I hit a power pod?

As mentioned my tolerance has been dropping, and I have been trying to stay on a 36 hour schedule, with the next increment going to 48.  Based upon how I was doing at hour 36 I am afraid I was already feeling some discomfort; long, long gone now of course. I haven't hit this level in a while. 

Also - I have been exchanging emails with  M at 1b0gaw0r|d; it appears that will be an option - I had been concerned that it would not due to my location. My other possible has been vetted and appears to be legit. I spent a decent amount of time chasing down leads in order to make an assessment. However the minimum quantity and and presumptive country of origin gives me pause, even if it is comparatively much cheaper. I guess we'll see.

I almost forgot, I have a second wash to down! The first small cup hit me so fast that I forgot it was there waiting. Cheers all
You may have hit a power pod.  We may all have high tolerances also.  

mail is running super slow right now due to the upcoming holidays. even domestic priority packages are taking an extra day or 2 or 3. :(  

the waiting game is never fun. i'm doing pretty good for day 3 without pods though.

I doubled up on the Plews and found it had definitely been my tolerance because I was feeling NO pain last night. Guess it's time once again to slow down on everything just to normalize. I just spent the past year tapering on the benz and the diff was definitely worthwhile. Looks like that Happy time of year after all!

TDF is closing from December 15 through the new year.  If you want to order hurry up and get it in now. They'll have a new CC option when they return. 
i just saw this old post after considering placing an order...  the site appears to be open, but i did not attempt to place an order yet. so i should hold off and consider the other international eb!d place for now?  i'm just tired of throwing so much $$ away at the weak domestics available right now and trying to get more from what $$ i have.

Looks like NQM resumes shipping in late January, fwiw. I remain curious about them.

God help me but I have something inbound from TDF myself; I realized that I am not quite ready, especially as I am committed to trying 1b0ga at my true jump point. That is going to tale a lot of planning, even once I obtain the ingredients. I am also a bit scared. 

Has anyone here experienced |{amb0? That sounds intersting as well. 

Have a great holiday all.

i just saw this old post after considering placing an order...  the site appears to be open, but i did not attempt to place an order yet. so i should hold off and consider the other international eb!d place for now?  i'm just tired of throwing so much $$ away at the weak domestics available right now and trying to get more from what $$ i have.
I haven't been on since I last ordered but that was what  their site said then.  Plews would be my next choice and then EUSA.  Despite the virus warning I can tell you they were the best domestic a year ago.  Good luck. 

Looks like NQM resumes shipping in late January, fwiw. I remain curious about them.

God help me but I have something inbound from TDF myself; I realized that I am not quite ready, especially as I am committed to trying 1b0ga at my true jump point. That is going to tale a lot of planning, even once I obtain the ingredients. I am also a bit scared. 

Has anyone here experienced |{amb0? That sounds intersting as well. 

Have a great holiday all.
I don't know what the things you mention are.  Would you IM me the actual names so I know what you're talking about?  Good luck with your quit plan.  At least pods have a relatively short half life compared to sub ox one.  I did the sub route once and it was hell.  I'll jump off pod s  or pill s first any day before riding that train again.  I can tell by your posts you still have a desire to get high and that's going to hamper your quit plan.  When you're ready you'll do it and feel good about it. As for me,  I need my nod every now and then. 

I haven't been on since I last ordered but that was what  their site said then.  Plews would be my next choice and then EUSA.  Despite the virus warning I can tell you they were the best domestic a year ago.  Good luck. 
you're right. shortly after posting, i did indeed find TDF's statement about not taking orders until 2016. i should have investigated a little further before asking, but thank you kindly for your response. :)   and i value your advice about vendors as well- it will help me weigh my options. 

@Mark Antony I don't have enough posts for PM yet, getting there but perhaps I can explain enough to convey what I refer to as |{amb0 - I misspelled it originally, note the A not E - apologies.

Basically a product from a South American frog that has been used by Amazonian tribes as an immune-booster, parasite killer, and spirit cleanser. It can be collected from the animal without killing it.

Search by the correct name with the A and frog, healing, therapy and it should come out high in results. It is interesting stuff and a couple of its isolates show promise for various medical applications. 

I have even seen tattoos that look like a string of dots and wondered what that was - I think they may have been a reference to traditional |{amb0 therapy, in which a string of shallow burned dots on the skin serve as application points for the diluted frog excretions.

And yes the desire to get high is there and definitely presents a problem. I am just glad I have not dabbled in other things like the tar that is so easy to come by here in PDX. Though I suppose if I was in big WD I would consider staving it off with that, not injected though. Smoked I guess, oral bioavailability is terrible for that I think.

I have now sampled each of the very recent batches from P|ewz, m0rp and p0pp1ez. I am not that impressed with any of them, though they certainly serve my current needs. Given that my tolerance has been dropping, any good ones would have surely stood out. It is giving me a little more respect for what I was used to getting from Car0lynsdr1ed, they were not bad for the new domestics and priced OK. Still out of course. 

I too have been curious about the site in the post above, as well as NQM (n0rth quad m/\Rket) though they are out of stock. Has anyone ever tried either? Not that I plan to ever user either. Hope y'all don't mind the continued name obfuscation.
I wrote to NQM and they informed me that they did NOT use papaver Somniferum but another strain. Too bad too because they are just down the road from me. It could have been that they didn't want to cater to someone of my ilk but at least they were (I hope) honest about it.

Im actually reaching a point that the Plews are ok but I am running into a high mold content, about 20 to 25%

I don't mind quitting to be honest, my pain is beginning to subside and a world without them doesn't sound that bad right about now.

I did order a small (one small bottle) of a R/C spray that I've had good luck with before but that's another can of worms what with toloelance that seems to go up by the minute which is why I made such a small order.

in any event I hope everyone will be in good holiday spirits and Santa  doesn't bring coal like last year!

• :P  (no Xmas trees, oh well) ✌

Interesting to hear about the mold rate you ran into, I had zero loss to mold in my P|e\/\/s box (1.5 kg).  I didn't do a good enough distribution and messed up my plan, so now hoping that what remains is sufficient to hold off WDs. I actually went ahead and ordrered from RaquelsW3ddings, paid through the nose to make sure I don't get caught out before TDF comes to the rescue.

I just don't have time to take off if I hit WDs, and I will hit them if I get caught bone dry. I do have some decent |{rat now at least, but I just lack confidence that it will be sufficient if I hit the wall. Maybe I am overestimating my current degree of physical dependence, I don't know.

On an exciting front I now have 100g of what should be quality |b0ga inner rootbark inbound. I did a lot of research and vetting of the particular source (not a well-known one), so I hope I am on target. If it pans out as planned I will set myself up for a mini-flood to start, and then follow a good course of micro dose. I am both excited and scared. 

ETA: I won't be spamming but will try to get to 20 posts soon, as I may need msg ability. 

I already thought you were a full fledged member, you sure don't act like a newbie. welcome aboard!

best regards,

W2o4t

Thanks; I am not exactly new to message boards with a certain theme. heh

I had noticed as I couldn't msg MA about |{amb0 so hope he sees the post a bit above at some point. Based upon some other things I have learned I could imagine someone might have a question better suited to pm at some point. so . . . pad+1, getting there.

Have a great holiday!

Mine showed up as well, just about to test.

The weak batch I had been using does appear to be keeping any unpleasantness at baay in the meantime. But maybe it is the |{rat0m, I got that from Dan and for the fist time I have actually experienced it for real. I had tried a few times over the last couple of years without much luck, but the tests I have done of NoRx product has led to nice results. 

Also - thought I had to get to 20 for msg function but I received one and but send was enabled, so hopefully my reply went back out. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back