Poppy Pods

was it through gumroad?  I don't know why I didn't get a reply.  if it is Ill just place an order on there anyways.

wont take my card through that site. :/  And they still haven't contacted me.  this is strarting to really stress me out.
I already pm'ed you about this but for others with the same problem just call your cc and ask them to remove the international block. They did it for me no questions asked. 

ummm has anyone got ANY shipping information yet?

did you guys get that email from them?

Did we just get scammed?

I received notice of shipping from  "E553x Art And Cr4ft C3ntr3" - 
"
has been dispatched and will be delivered to:"

It tracks a number of stops before Heathrow and it is in theory en-route to the USA. The date was Jan 12 but the order was made Jan 10 and first scan was 8:-1 AM, so it might have been an early drop. Good luck all 

> edit = typos

Last edited by a moderator:
i suspect you've all received and tested your orders from TDF/the link that was posted?  i've been curious. i would like to go that route if you have good reports. 

i've had some bad luck on the domestic front the past month or so. little issues. it's always something... getting double charged, very late shipments and no response to emails, wishy-washy stock issues and waiting on refunds, it really makes me remember and appreciate how important customer service is, and having a vendor who gives a sh!t and you can count on is.

I'm still waiting on mine.  I should know soon though I hope.

They still have the fire message on their site saying they aren't dispatching any new orders though... I wonder whats going on.

I'm still waiting on mine.  I should know soon though I hope.

They still have the fire message on their site saying they aren't dispatching any new orders though... I wonder whats going on.
thank you for your response! :)   i'm sorry you're still waiting.  i did not realize they were not handling new orders either.  hmmm...  doesn't sound good. good luck!

I'm trying to get a response from TDF. I'll update If and when they respond. For now I'd go with Plews over the domestic vendors. 

I'm trying to get a response from TDF. I'll update If and when they respond. For now I'd go with Plews over the domestic vendors. 
is plews still selling them?  I checked their page and the link that they say to click to buy has no listings.

is plews still selling them?  I checked their page and the link that they say to click to buy has no listings.
i've been checking eb!d for weeks and haven't seen any listings. :(    the last p0dz they had for sale were their smaller and seconds (ugly and less-than-perfect). i don't see any other way to buy from them. i might try to contact them to see what's going on. 

what about seedpl@net? is the bank transfer the reason no one seems to use them, or are they crap?

awesome! i emailed pl3ws and they responded already. apparently they have been doing mostly wholesale orders, so haven't bothered putting in much effort for us retail small-time customers.  so they just put up a new listing per my inquiry. (and they told me stock is never a problem, they never run out- so you can always email them if you don't see any listings and want to order)

I heard from TDF today " Thank you for your email. I will let you know as soon we will start shipping, hopefully next coming week ". We shall see. I'm holding out for now, supplementing with rc's for now. I'll have some reviews to post in that section in the coming days. The value is still not on par with pod s but still cheaper than sy or anyone else offering op 8s at the strength we are looking for. Glad to hear plew s is up and running, if TDF isn't back by next week I'll have to go with plew s. Thanks for the update Cherry!

Got mine from TDF finally.  They gave me quite a bit extra too so thats great!

They don't seem to be all that effective though.  Not terrible, but not great either.

@jillyd that is awesome they sent you extra! but it is concerning if they don't seem to be of good quality. :(   i still have yet to try TDF out. every time i plan to order from them- i hit a road block because they are closed/shut down for one reason or another. i want to see for myself what you guys are raving about. :)

USA p0ds are not worth the $$ they are charging. it angers me a bit when i think about it- that i am supporting them and their prices, when i should just boycott them and give up on them altogether. i am trying to make a full switch over to international.

@ Mark Antony i am very curious about the RCs you are experimenting with. what little i have read about the op8 versions of RCs required careful microdosing and were extremely dangerous for people like me who don't have any experience with chemistry, so it scared me a little. however, that may have been an entirely different substance i was reading about.  i will keep an eye out for your experiments in that area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! 

I habe read all 21 pages by now and still ain't sure where to look for my first poppy pod experience. Where to buy and to deliver into the Netherlands....

Can someone point me in some direction for a try out. It seems that vendors come quickly as they go... Where do I have to look, especially as an European! 

All help will be appreciates deeply! 

Regards

Gyre

Plewsandco is probably your best bet right now shipping from eu. TDF ( I know it's a pain, you can im me for the full name ), is up and down with both quality and availability. I personally don't like any of the us vendors ( the legal status is always in flux in the land of the free ). It's a tough time right now for pod a. Being where you are they may still carry them at the local florist. 

I know of two of the US vendors mentioned in this thread. Both came through. One was weak quality. The other decent. Price seems good, but I try to keep low tolerance. No matter what tho,either ones a bargain compared to farma opies imo. Want to try tdf someday

Had success with one of our local friends. All went good, glad to see they're still around. 4 days ttotal 

Had success with one of our local friends. All went good, glad to see they're still around. 4 days ttotal 
greetings, newdaze.  you can name vendors here. if you've had some success with a U.S. vendor we haven't been discussing, we'd love to hear about it!

this forum has been quiet lately. i took a peek at TDF yesterday and i didn't see any mention of orders not shipping, but that link for USA customers didn't work, so i am also curious if anyone has been able to order from them lately.

as for me, i am waiting on a pl3wz order, and have been maintaining on some m0rP's p0dz. my tolerance has gone up significantly. even 15 of m0rP's (which come out to be a significant amount of material that i need to steep with extra water) still leaves me unsatisfied and gives me that awful feeling of fullness from consuming all of it. so i'm also eating a lot less these days. however, it beats WD and depression.

Yes haha I would have used tdf but they don't do usa. Morp and poppys are all I know of. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back