Poppy Pods

From TDF:

Thank you for your email. You can order on our website:

http://www.thedriedflowers.com/buynow.php

But we are unable to accept direct card payment at this moment. Customers need to open E-wallet (SolidTrust Pay) account to transfer payment to us. When you will order on our website, you will find payment instructions. 

We also can send payment request in email and customers can pay by credit card. Please let us know product name and quantity for email invoice. 

If you need any help, please contact us.

Kind regards "

greetings, newdaze.  you can name vendors here. if you've had some success with a U.S. vendor we haven't been discussing, we'd love to hear about it!

this forum has been quiet lately. i took a peek at TDF yesterday and i didn't see any mention of orders not shipping, but that link for USA customers didn't work, so i am also curious if anyone has been able to order from them lately.

as for me, i am waiting on a pl3wz order, and have been maintaining on some m0rP's p0dz. my tolerance has gone up significantly. even 15 of m0rP's (which come out to be a significant amount of material that i need to steep with extra water) still leaves me unsatisfied and gives me that awful feeling of fullness from consuming all of it. so i'm also eating a lot less these days. however, it beats WD and depression.
How long have you been waiting from pl3ws.  I have a an order there and it's been a week now so Im hoping ill get it soon.

How long have you been waiting from pl3ws.  I have a an order there and it's been a week now so Im hoping ill get it soon.
hi jillyd :)   mine shipped last friday and i got it today, so it took a week. good luck! no mail on monday, so i hope it gets to you tomorrow! (btw, 4 or 5 of those days were spent at ISC NY, but it flew over here fast after i finally got a scan with a zip code. i am not too far from NYC though)

Yes haha I would have used tdf but they don't do usa. Morp and poppys are all I know of. 
tdf does ship to USA. i haven't had the pleasure of testing them out yet, but one of these days... i'm very excited to try them out.

pl3ws is much better than USA, too. i just got an order today, and it was the best p0d day i've had in awhile, honestly. much better than m0rps. (and 3 lbs. costs the same as m0rps 1lb)

From TDF:

"
thanks, MA. does this method cost any additional $$ ? thanks so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
It costs an additional $5 or so. The last time I ordered by that method they told me to choose to have them cover the cost ( you can choose who pays the $5 ). I'm pretty sure they would send your order even if you shorted them $5. 

Is the pl3wz address somewhere in the previous pages?
plewsandco@outlook.com

This is what I have for them. 

Those are very good rates. I think i saw they have a high success rate to the usa right.  thank you so much. I'm so excited for a new one. This or tdf can't decide :D

Poppy pods are hard to find as the Arizona farm supplied most of the US was busted a few yrs ago. Now its mainly seeds but I predict that will be over soon just as well. Save your money and grow your own.
I tried growing them and I believe I don't have a green thumb. I was able to get them shoot up a little but not produce any pods on it. It was very disappointing. I remember a few years ago buying poppy pods off of eBay. 

I remember eyousa from way back. But never actually gave them a go. There's a few crews I want to test run, I'm thinking pl3w and tdeff, and maybe eyou, of those who've tried is e worth a go or should I head straight to something out of town so to speak. And although pl3w has these very nice large balls from what I've gathered tdeffs potency just blows them out of the water? 

Thanks to cherry and Mark. Mark you've given me a wealth of information the few times I've talked to you and you've probably saved me a ton of money, and helped save my liver (in some regards). Your patient and overall a good teacher. Thanks guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy to help. My personal order would be TDF ( seem more potent, although I wasn't real happy with last experience, have to expect a few bad po ds ), Plews ( always large clean po ds, don't seem quite as potent but may just be my tolerance ), eusa ( one of my first successes after ten years away, good quality, been awhile since I've tried, good domestic prices ). I've never tried Rachel's but they seem to get good reviews quality wise. Expensive.

Happy hunting

Rachel's just seem to pricey for my preference. Trying to keep a hold of my wallet, usually I have poor self control but working on it lol. Looked at a half loaf with yousa, no shipping there that's nice. Tdf is so tempting.

Happy to help. My personal order would be TDF ( seem more potent, although I wasn't real happy with last experience, have to expect a few bad po ds ), Plews ( always large clean po ds, don't seem quite as potent but may just be my tolerance ), eusa ( one of my first successes after ten years away, good quality, been awhile since I've tried, good domestic prices ). I've never tried Rachel's but they seem to get good reviews quality wise. Expensive.

Happy hunting
TDF was really bad for me last time as well.  I don't know... how long do these batches last?  Even m0rps was better than TDF has been this year :(

(I loveeeee TDF too so it really bummed me out :(   I hope they get better soon )

TDF was really bad for me last time as well.  I don't know... how long do these batches last?  Even m0rps was better than TDF has been this year :(

(I loveeeee TDF too so it really bummed me out :(   I hope they get better soon )
I really don't know. I haven't ordered since they've been back. I was hoping it was a one off. I'll have to be the Guinie pig next time. I've always been able to get them to fix any issues I've had. 

Sounds like Plews might be the current #1.

Darn, Friday I'll be testing pl3 or yousa if i can't swing p, . Excited to have new people. Ok I'll stop taking up thread space reiterating the same things and let you guys know when the floral arrangements are completed

Has anyone had issues with customs on orders coming to US from the UK? I had an order held months ago and have been scared to place an order outside the US since. Am I just being paranoid or safe? 

Has anyone had issues with customs on orders coming to US from the UK? I had an order held months ago and have been scared to place an order outside the US since. Am I just being paranoid or safe? 
i was super paranoid and never planned on doing international orders EVER for p0ds, but i have done twice now recently with no problems. 

i'm pretty sure they don't keep you on a list somewhere- there are many members here who have received multiples LLs for controlled medz and nothing has ever come of it. 

and p0ds aren't controlled medz or illegal unless they're grinded up into p0pp!3 str@w.

do what you want, i don't think i've heard of one person here except you who has had their package intercepted.  when you google, there is this scary article/link where someone was actually busted- but that's the only story i've ever heard.

hey jillyd, did you get your box, and what did you think?

Darn, Friday I'll be testing pl3 or yousa if i can't swing p, . Excited to have new people. Ok I'll stop taking up thread space reiterating the same things and let you guys know when the floral arrangements are completed
how are you getting there> even when i ignore my antivirus warning- their site still comes up blank for me.

i was super paranoid and never planned on doing international orders EVER for p0ds, but i have done twice now recently with no problems. 

i'm pretty sure they don't keep you on a list somewhere- there are many members here who have received multiples LLs for controlled medz and nothing has ever come of it. 

and p0ds aren't controlled medz or illegal unless they're grinded up into p0pp!3 str@w.

do what you want, i don't think i've heard of one person here except you who has had their package intercepted.  when you google, there is this scary article/link where someone was actually busted- but that's the only story i've ever heard.

hey jillyd, did you get your box, and what did you think?

how are you getting there> even when i ignore my antivirus warning- their site still comes up blank for me.
I have no problems either. I'm using Chrome.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back