Poppy Pods

Anyone here tried PSDreams? From what I remember, they were right up with with c@rolyn. They just got stock back in...

Anyone here tried PSDreams? From what I remember, they were right up with with c@rolyn. They just got stock back in...
thanks for the heads up. 

i tried to order from them months ago for the first time, and they just happened to run out and had to refund me instead.

edit: just checked and they are "temporarily out of stock". damn. my fault for not checking the forum sooner. (and i have checked in on them a few times recently just out of curiosity, too) i asked them to let me know when they had them again, and of course they did not.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the heads up. 

i tried to order from them months ago for the first time, and they just happened to run out and had to refund me instead.

edit: just checked and they are "temporarily out of stock". damn. my fault for not checking the forum sooner. (and i have checked in on them a few times recently just out of curiosity, too) i asked them to let me know when they had them again, and of course they did not.
I was able to grab a small order, and tried last night. Was not all that impressed. It was really heavy, but missing something crucial. May have been bad p0ds, but I'll test again tonight. Still nothing local that compares in quality and price. 

Rec'd pl3w last week. Very impressed with coloration and looks of them. Have not tested, but so far from looks they look beautiful, excited to get a free moment to smell the flowers

Sorry for the double post, but because I brought it up, I thought I should share some info

From NQM "We stock and sell either rhoeas or orientales varieties". I think someone else had mentioned something along these lines earlier. Just confirming in case anyone was thinking of trying them :)

Last edited:
NQM just went back online. Anyone tried their product in the past?
no, but did you notice they are shipping their product from the UK instead of where they are in Cali? so they aren't exactly domestic anymore.

Ok so pl3ws~~ I drained my pods of seeds for my arrangements and I ended up with 1.5 lb after. I'm not sure how much the seeds weigh i shouldve  but its not 1.5 to make 3 lb bundle. Still look excellent and well worth it but I think it was a little light

Plews pods always look great. If you feel you were shorted you should mention it to them. Any time I had an issue with TDF they hooked me up. Speaking of, I have one inbound now. Should have a review early next week.

I have no way of knowing what the amount of seeds could have been. They romp in comparison to what I had qual and value so I'm still very happy. I have a few I didn't 'decorate' to add to my calculations as well. But maybe I will. Excited to hear what tdfs are like . Plews were amazing in color I actually made a nice little bouquet with some flowers ( the ladies love it) of course. 

I have no way of knowing what the amount of seeds could have been. They romp in comparison to what I had qual and value so I'm still very happy. I have a few I didn't 'decorate' to add to my calculations as well. But maybe I will. Excited to hear what tdfs are like . Plews were amazing in color I actually made a nice little bouquet with some flowers ( the ladies love it) of course. 
seeds are heavy.  they will make up roughly 50% up to 60% of the weight.

Kinda bummer but it's fine.

US vendors don't usually include seeds but they do come with stems which end up weighing as much of the seeds anyways.  US vendors are easily 3-5x more expensive to

I shouldve weighed them also. Not just the pds. I didn't realize they'd add up to that much. That easily explains my difference. I did pay about a third of what I did before so I'm joy, and they look quite... "juicy"

Well, TDFs pods look great, big and pretty. Had one bad one out of 8 so far. Not as impressed by potency as I used to be. I wish I had some Plews to try side by side. Plews definitely fresher, think I will go with them next time and do comparison.

Just got an order in from yousa. Everything looks beautiful. Very similar to what you get from Rachel's (even including the dusty mildew), almost leads one to assume they have the same provider. Bit more expensive than pl3ws, but better than domestic. 

Well, TDFs pods look great, big and pretty. Had one bad one out of 8 so far. Not as impressed by potency as I used to be. I wish I had some Plews to try side by side. Plews definitely fresher, think I will go with them next time and do comparison.
That's kind of lame. I think my last pl3w order they went out after. I kind of had high hopes for other options...

Just got an order in from yousa. Everything looks beautiful. Very similar to what you get from Rachel's (even including the dusty mildew), almost leads one to assume they have the same provider. Bit more expensive than pl3ws, but better than domestic. 
Dusty mildew? Did you have,moldy pods 

That's kind of lame. I think my last pl3w order they went out after. I kind of had high hopes for other options...

Plews is almost always available via email. Its posted a page or two back.

I see it on a lot of pods now a days. Its like a tightly clinging dust and has a slight sheen to it. I was told it was mildew that is attracted to dried pods and roses for some reason. I used to just think it was dust or part of the drying process, but I was educated recently. It does not make the pod bad, nor is the inside affected in any way. Just make sure to wipe down pods before any use. Washing doesn't really get it off...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back