Poppy Pods

I never found lemon to do anything. I do drink a large glass of grapefruit juice before arranging though. Slow and steady wins the race for me, I take an hour with my arrangements.

FYI: I have another vendor that just came back online that I used to use, but had an issue with customs with. The pods were really good, though. I'm not sure about the policy about posting links. Could someone clarify? I have not tried his recent batch.

My preferred method is straight up. :0) No added extras of any kind. Back in the day when I was working with only seeds, lemon was added to help with the extraction process (it helped to break the good stuff away from the outsides of the seeds) but it's not necessary with the actual pods. As Ab mentioned, white grapefruit juice 30 minutes or so before is probably a wee bit more beneficial, but for me- not enough to make that much difference. As I mentioned in a post above, 1/2 of a Benadryl 30 minutes before having a cup does wonders for mitigating the itchies, quells nausea, and acts as a consistently effective potentiator over time. It makes a big difference for me. 

I just recently broke out the old Mr. Coffee espresso maker and gave that a go. (I had been using my stove-top percolator only.) It's amazing the difference it makes. 

Ab, I'm fairly certain we can reveal sources here- not sure about posting actual links. Maybe? But maybe you could just mention the vendor and sort of keep it discrete (such as Pl3ws, etc.) or something along those lines. I think as long as we do that, the search engines won't pull the information and we can keep all of these goodies for ourselves...heheh...

Really though, I'm not sure about the policy on links, etc. 

Well, I have order from them on the way, but you can look up fl0ramaxi on 3tsy.

Darn I would've liked that 3 lber of the imperfect ones on pl3. They went fasttt tho

Yeah, Newdaze. I nabbed one of those from the previous batch (but looked like the same thing), and now, there's only 1 more 3 lb.er left it seems of the giganteums. 

Jayhem, I wouldn't use a coffee maker. (As in coffee pot.) I would definitely recommend using an espresso maker though. In my experience, an espresso maker is the most efficient method, because its extraction (of the goodies) is so effective. Usually, you can save the putty (ground up pod stuff that's already been used) and freeze it, etc. and use it a 2nd time. It's extremely weak the 2nd time around and won't do much good in the area of feeling anything, but will definitely keep the ickies away. When using an espresso maker though, it's so effective that it renders the putty useless and you might as well throw the remainders away. (That's a good sign. :0) If you don't have an espresso maker, then yes, a stove-top percolator is the next best thing. But again, I wouldn't recommend using a regular coffee pot. 

There's always the regular stove-top method, which requires steeping over low heat for 20 minutes or so. Get it as warm as you can without boiling it. (Again, in my experience, that requires low heat only, for 20 minutes or so.) 

As far as any recipes go, I generally don't use recipes and prefer not to link anything here, for the sake of privacy. I would recommend good old fashioned trial and error. Find what works for you, and try to simplify the process so it is as potent and effective as it can be with as little work possible. For me, the espresso maker wins in every category. (It couldn't possibly be any easier too. It's finished only two minutes after turning it on. Super fast and super strong.)

Good luck. :0) 

If you are going stove top get an infrared thermometer and watch the temp. If gets above 176F, you aren't gonna have a good time. Also, make sure you are squeezing out all the liquid from what you put on the stove. I hear muslin bags really help...

Just had the best batch in a while, beats everyone I have had in the last 3-4 months. fl0ram@xi on 3tsy. Price is reasonable.

Just had the best batch in a while, beats everyone I have had in the last 3-4 months. fl0ram@xi on 3tsy. Price is reasonable.
Interesting, they have alot of different posts tho... are all postings for varieties we like? I like they're descriptions but it's almost too vague lol. I've used the same.vendor awhile and would like to try someone new, if anyone's got any recommendationsas of lately

I can't stress how much better this vendor is over everything else out there. I'm a somewhat seasoned and it made for some intense arranging. Look for the listing that talks about delivery to the US or experiment with different ones in the cart with shipping. Its all the same product. His packaging sucks is the only bad part.  

I can't stress how much better this vendor is over everything else out there. I'm a somewhat seasoned and it made for some intense arranging. Look for the listing that talks about delivery to the US or experiment with different ones in the cart with shipping. Its all the same product. His packaging sucks is the only bad part.  
i'm very interested, it's just that their statement "although we would love to size each and every order, because of our speedy shipping.." looked VERY familiar, and i found it almost word for word on m0rp's site.  i doubt they'd be connected, maybe they just liked the sound of it and stole it. anyway, i'm very curious. thanks, abyssmu for letting us know about them. keep their contact info just in case (our floral supplies are banned from that site, that is why they are vague, and their listings could disappear at any time)  my tolerance is ridiculous right now, so i'd like to try them out.

PS: what is so bad about their packaging? is it obvious what's inside? ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have known the guy who runs it for a little while now and he is in no way connected with m0rp. Product isn't even close. My experience is that the size of the pod isn't the greatest factor of enjoyability anyway. I have told him his packaging sucks because seeds sometimes spill out. He said he would fix it. Worth the risk, though.

Ok let's stop talking about them so a few of us can horde them lol. Excited to try some good pods eventually. ?

Yo- somebody hook me up with the 3tsy merch! I'm not sure what his/her store name is. Seeing how it's 3tsy, no doubt it needs to be on the downlow in a serious way. My lips are sealed. ;0) (Can somebody PM me?) Just got in another 3 lber from Plews so that'll hold me over for a bit, but I too am interested in trying out your source, Ab. (Not crazy about my last order.)

Hook a sistuh up. ;)  

I have had my second batch from the vendor for about a week now, and I am a little disappointed (I got spoiled!). It isn't living up to the first batch, however, its still better than everything I have worked with recently. In the end, it could just be me getting adjusted to working with that first batch. Just thought I should let you guys know since I brought this vendor to attention. Still an easy buy, and I think new product options have gone up that drive the price down significantly. 

Anyone else taken the plunge with this new vendor?

$43 shipping!?! It should be packaged in a box made of gold 

Last edited by a moderator:
$43 shipping!?! It should be packaged in a box made of gold 
I'm not quite sure what you are referring to, but if it is a comment about the vendor we have been discussing, then it all really matters on where it is being sent and the weight. Given what I know about freight and courier services, $40 to send something overseas is not unreasonable. Hell, if you go to certain other areas of this forum, you will find shipping much higher for shorter distances. Everyone has their own tolerance limits though :)

Ok, so after some testing, my oppinion is that fl is better then p3, but not incredibly. I got the cheaper of the two, and I would say it is 1.75 times stronger. However, the quality of the materiAl is far superior. Hardly any mold. And with pl3 , I would occasionally get quite bad nausea. I do not with fl. These could be extenuating circumstances but I doubt it.

After my second batch from fl I would agree. However, I have been told that my next batch will be like the very first order that I received which I made my first recommendation on. Thanks for taking the chance @newdaze. Regardless, the price/quality ratio for fl is best for me right now.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back