Poppy Pods

I'm with you there buddy, I loved how dry they were. Seeds don't cling whatsoever. They were properly handled compared to some. I will have to mention the difference in items to him and remind to get the higher end one next time 

Can anyone help me out pointing me to a good vendor? I looked up the vendor from 3tsy and seems like that shop is no longer there. Any help would be appreciated!

Anyone have a package stuck in the city of angels from the 3tsy shop for a month now? I dont know who to contact to request a refund. The 3tsy shop is gone and my TN is just showing the package sitting since 4/17/2016...

Any ideas how I could get my funds or product?

Anyone have a package stuck in the city of angels from the 3tsy shop for a month now? I dont know who to contact to request a refund. The 3tsy shop is gone and my TN is just showing the package sitting since 4/17/2016...

I will contact him for you but give me time I'm super swamped lately.

They are off 3tsee and selling their goods on a different UK auction site now. They didn't send you a link thru 3tsy? Their email addy is visible on the new site . Good luck! 

Btw I am having the worst time trying to pay for a box on the new site  (very frustrated)

I gave up and bought some seeds as I taper down. Got a bag from Amazon, and wouldn't you know it, the quality from the seeds via commercial seeds kicks ass. Takes so much less time and is like $30 for 5lbs. I got my kilos and pounds mixed up was seriously gone. That bag has lasted me longer than a week now. I will not be bothering with that new payment system.

I gave up and bought some seeds as I taper down. Got a bag from Amazon, and wouldn't you know it, the quality from the seeds via commercial seeds kicks ass. Takes so much less time and is like $30 for 5lbs. I got my kilos and pounds mixed up was seriously gone. That bag has lasted me longer than a week now. I will not be bothering with that new payment system.
Shit. I never had good luck with seeds, even on Amazon. What brand are you buying?! 

@cherryYou can check the PST thread, but I purchased Sincerely Nuts, unwashed. I'm sure it changes by batch. they get seeds commercially by thrashing the entire mature pod and filtering out the seeds. Everything gets mixed up. Does not compare to the seeds you get out of dried pods (which can have no taste and can be thrown away). 

Last edited:
Dang, after reading the last few posts, I'm glad I didn't go with Fl-mx. Not that I could've anyway, given the shipping situation. But hey, wanted to give you guys an official heads up on my SPP experience recently. Put in an order on May 7th- 2 day priority shipping- never takes more than 2 business days. Five days go by. Nothing. I emailed her, as well as sent a message in the contact area of the site. No reply. 10 days goes by. Still nothing and still no reply from her. So, I email her again (and send the email to all 3 of their email accounts- (PM me if you need that info. for any reason)- as well as send another message via her Contact Us area of the site, and request that she at least throw in a few extra for the inconvenience as well as expedite my order (on her dime). I feel that's the least she should have done after taking my money and holding my product hostage for two weeks. FIFTEEN days go by and no product and still- no reply whatsoever from her. Thoroughly pissed now. 

I send out another round of emails, etc. and tell her now that I absolutely do not want her product and request a refund. Finally, 17 days after putting in my order, she ships it out without so much as an apology or any type of reply at all. Tacky, tacky, tacky.  Needless to say, I'm not a happy camper and will never order from her again. This is the second time she (and her sister company) have taken my money without sending anything out at all for weeks at a time. So, there won't be another time. 

Just wanted to let you guys know to be careful if ordering from her. This could happen to you as well, and believe me- if that's the only thing you have coming and they hold it hostage for weeks? I don't think I have to tell you guys how horrible that is if you're the recipient. I get that they might've been out of product. But there's simply no excuse for not sending or replying to a business email to explain the situation. 

Wanted to warn you guys.
On the bright side of things, got another 3 lber coming in from across the pond so the rainy days are finally coming to an end. 

[enter bluebirds and rainbows here] :)

I had the same problem with them! When I last had an issue, I got an apology from her because she said her "implant" burst and was in the hospital. This time, after not getting any response for a week, I disputed the charge with my bank. This was after repeated emails asking to cancel the order and letting her know that I would be disputing the charges if nothing happened. As it turns out, the phone number they use on file with VISA is out of service. I got my money credited to my card after talking with the service rep at my bank. 

Then 2 weeks after I placed my order and after the dispute had been settled due to them not interacting with anyone, they ship the package. I sent them another email asking them to cancel the ship because they don't have payment for it. They send it anyway. Since it was USPS, I could not refuse the package, so its just sitting in my closet unopened. I refuse to spend money to send this back when they won't even email my back after all these years. 

I'm sorry, Ophelia. The last time I ordered from the sister (brother) company (DP) I had enough of the waiting and waiting, asked for a refund and sent a long rant about how they can't just leave customers hanging, they should at least apologize, send extras, upgrade to faster shipping... Absolutely nothing, but he mailed my order right out. That was it for me. They are related somehow, I've seen them on Facebook- the DP dude is young, maybe her son or something. Anyway, oddly the last time I ordered from SPP I received 3x more than what I paid for. I actually brought it up to her cuz I felt bad- and she misunderstood and apologized, saying "my daughter in law fulfilled orders & made a lot of mistakes, I'm sorry. I will make it up to you" even when I tried to explain, I still felt as if she didn't read my email, still apologies, so I gave up and considered it a bonus I guess.  Anyway, I stay away from them now. If you get desperate- P seeddreamz is ok, not the best quality- but cheaper and a little better than morp.  

Ugh, I write such long posts- I end up losing them and getting signed out! 

After waiting 5 days for the failed florm payments to become available in my account again- I finally got some real podz today from rach. Yeah! Holy crap my tolerance went way down from the week off. I'm thinking of quitting or taking a longer break from this now. Can't take the waiting games and withdrawal and being forced to go domestic at the last minute. 

I was pleasantly surprised with Rach. last time. As I mentioned before, they seemed super old, but comparatively speaking, not too shabby. And yes, my tolerance is practically nonexistent after this last month! I plan on changing that real fast. ;)  

After my last experience with SPP, I'm going to take a lesson from Ab and stock up on Sincerely Nuts for those inevitable rainy days. Glad you got your goodies in today, Cherry. Happy days!

Letting a few know flora has a new site If you got his email he will tell you what it is. It's not like the other market you don't need vbv my order went through. 

Letting a few know flora has a new site If you got his email he will tell you what it is. It's not like the other market you don't need vbv my order went through. 
I had verified by visa and it still didn't work on that site. I don't think I got the newest email, maybe I'll try their secondary email address. Thanks

Got it, thanks for letting me know. I heard back from them right away. I've seen this site come up in Google searches before- I didn't realize they were the same people.  

does flora have a domestic shipping option? i got my last order seized by cuzt0mz and got a 'love letter' saying i'm in trouble :)

anyone have any sources that ship domestically US-US? Their love letter made me scared enough to avoid the EU-US delivery route again

Full intact poppy pods are used for floral arrangements that are greatly sought after. Unfortunately, US vendors do not have the most desirable examples. This is why we go to the EU. I'm interested in why you would have received a letter about receiving a perfectly legitimate decorative piece? Would was the language they used?

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back