Poppy Pods

PST tastes terrible! It took everything in me to chug it and keep it down. The effects are pleasant though and last a long time. A seditive for sure! 

Ok I hate asking these questions but it's been a long time since I podded. Some tolerance, 40m oxy to 250mg cod for a few days . Good quality 0pods mixed and ground. Would 5 grams be too high a starting dose. Or 3 and wait a few hours? 

this is a hobby of mine I have hens&chicks, gigantea,, super gigantea look like urns , I have six types my friend sent me form Afghanistan and from the india growing fields, I just started them and they are coming up fine also the persian white which have 14 % I have kilos of seed I was going to use for my dried flower business,

Anyone able to / willing to share a US-US vendor of pods? I'm not that particular about the potency I just don't want to order from abroad and get another nasty gram from customs

You'll be hard pressed to find a decent us vendor. There used to be a ton but as they've been shut down there are slim pickings. I tried one a few months ago and was completely unimpressed. It's reviewed in this thread somewhere.

m/o/r/ popp /ies

pop/ pyspo/d/s

both not great quality but pretty quick and not any moldy. 

m/o/r/ popp /ies

pop/ pyspo/d/s

Thanks for the info. I'll give mor a try. I'm not a connoisseur so I have no idea what I will think of the quality. I've only ever dealt with one other US vendor over a year ago and I have seen comments on this thread that his pods were weak so maybe I'm just used to weak pods. It'll just be nice to have some for holiday decorations :)

man i miss my p0ds!!!!!!!!!!! 

been a long time... times have been tough. i had to quit due to my husband's financial mess and him trying to stay off the 0pies as well...  so i have not been my happy, pleasant, and more social self.  messed with seeds a little as suggested by some members here- hit or miss, but even the best seed batches still never gave me the same glow i was seeking. i'm so very tempted to place a secret order here and there, but i guess it's for the best that i stay away.

i noticed r@chelz has a disclaimer on her site about delayed shipping now, and that other UK site i had issues with my browser warning it's a dangerous site says something about a disasterous growing season...

m/o/r/ popp /ies

pop/ pyspo/d/s

thanks for the references. i went with mor and like you said the quality isnt knocking my socks off but its us-us shipping, CC accepted, and they were super professional. I would recommend for anyone thats not a poppy snob :P

No problem. Yeah theyre nice to deal with and fine if you aren't too tolerant. I noticed after I used others for a month and went back to those they didn't cut it

thanks for the references. i went with mor and like you said the quality isnt knocking my socks off but its us-us shipping, CC accepted, and they were super professional. I would recommend for anyone thats not a poppy snob :P
Next time you should try the second vendor. They offer same quality at cheaper prices. Found them a few years back after the big ebay shutdown and haven't found another domestic vendor who can beat their prices.

Also to be fair I have never tried morpoppy, but I used to lurk another forum and some members on there had some mean words to say about them. I erred on the side of caution away from ever trying them.

Yeah about 5 days later and a few batches of brews into the p0ds from mor and like newdaze said, its just not cutting it. My normal ratio of 3 Tablespoons of grind to 6 cups of water is yeilding very little to no effects. 

The p0ds themselves are different in shape than the ones I was getting from zer0 payl0ad a year ago. Some of the p0ds have a ring of holes at the top and all the seeds have fallen out of them. While that means that you get more pods per pound, it makes me wonder if they are mixing some non-pap strain pods in with the desired strain pods. Anyone else have experience with p0ds that do or do not have seeds in them because of little holes at the top of the pod? I didn't think that my previous vendor was great but compared to these p0ds from mor, he looked like a rockstar. I won't be ordering from mor again soon. I might give poppys a go next but unfortunately it sounds like there just arent any good US-US vendors right now. I'm no chemist but I still dont understand how a plant of the right species could vary so vastly in potency. Thoughts?

@scplaya sorry for steering you to something you didnt care for. my apologies
No worries or apologies needed. I placed a small order and I knew the risk going in. I was mentally prepared to receive non pap strain of pods that were truly meant for floral arrangement purposes. I was just excited about the prospect of finding a us-us shipping for some decent pods. Who knows...maybe I am a p0d snob and just didn't realize it until I tried a new vendor. 

It's still a mystery to me how the same strain could vary in potency so much. I guess it's kind of like Mary Jane in some way? The foreign vendors have the top shelf stuff that has been selectively bred for its better quality and these US vendors have bottom shelf stuff in comparison?

Could be. What I used to do was have my batch from UK and when I'd take a break I'd take Mor at first. Then after a work week switch to the others. There's a great vendor that does a p with very fast shipping for like 90. That's the best I've found quality and timewise. Semi sollid blue and beautiful. You can kind of smell the sap. Everything I'd had before paled in comparison. I realized what I'd been missing!

Didn't know popppy pods were available uk to oreder. Know there are feillds dotted about but for pharma international and domestic scripts 

Could be. What I used to do was have my batch from UK and when I'd take a break I'd take Mor at first. Then after a work week switch to the others. There's a great vendor that does a p with very fast shipping for like 90. That's the best I've found quality and timewise. Semi sollid blue and beautiful. You can kind of smell the sap. Everything I'd had before paled in comparison. I realized what I'd been missing!
I hear that! A nice brew of p0d tea on a cold winter day is the best. I'd brew for 24 hours then slowly bring the tea back to warm over a burner...Throw in a little brown sugar for sweetness and kick back and relax. I guess the search continues. I wish cust0ms hadn't seized that one batch i ordered from overseas a few months ago. Now I fear that I'm on some 'list' and am just avoiding the whole international scene altogether. Unfortunately, it sounds like I'm missing out on some good times because of it.....stupid cust0ms... Any PMs with contact info for a good us-us vendor that just doesn't want to be listed on this thread would be much appreciated.

No worries or apologies needed. I placed a small order and I knew the risk going in. I was mentally prepared to receive non pap strain of pods that were truly meant for floral arrangement purposes. I was just excited about the prospect of finding a us-us shipping for some decent pods. Who knows...maybe I am a p0d snob and just didn't realize it until I tried a new vendor. 

It's still a mystery to me how the same strain could vary in potency so much. I guess it's kind of like Mary Jane in some way? The foreign vendors have the top shelf stuff that has been selectively bred for its better quality and these US vendors have bottom shelf stuff in comparison?
If you'd like post a picture of the pods you received from MOR as I am very well versed in the poppy family and could tell you for sure if you got something that wasn't somniferum. But honestly they are probably just low quality low alkaloid variety. Poppies are an easy, easy grow and now is a great time to start planting outdoors. Or look into the hydroponic method and you can grow yourself a year round supply in a small room. Yes you can use seeds from the grocery store.

I hear that! A nice brew of p0d tea on a cold winter day is the best. I'd brew for 24 hours then slowly bring the tea back to warm over a burner...Throw in a little brown sugar for sweetness and kick back and relax. I guess the search continues. I wish cust0ms hadn't seized that one batch i ordered from overseas a few months ago. Now I fear that I'm on some 'list' and am just avoiding the whole international scene altogether. Unfortunately, it sounds like I'm missing out on some good times because of it.....stupid cust0ms... Any PMs with contact info for a good us-us vendor that just doesn't want to be listed on this thread would be much appreciated.
As far as anybody knows there is no customs watchlist for any contraband imports they just get seized and love lettered. If I were you I would keep trying to find overseas vendors.. mainly because I feel they will give you much more bang for buck. And keep at least your first orders small. You are right about there being different strains of somniferum, some of the best being Hens & Chicks & Giganteum which have the largest pods by weight. Another A+ variety is the Afghani. I'd avoid any tasmanian strain as they are known to be high in thebaine which will make you sick and is bad for your liver. Hope I helped, and feel free to ask any questions.

Keep in mind Poppy Pods are technically illegal in the USA but the laws are almost never enforced unless you are selling a large volume or extracting them chemically.

Seems like there's a European shortage right now. I can't find Plews, and TDF is selling out in a week, eusa is not taking new customers. Ouch!

Seems like there's a European shortage right now. I can't find Plews, and TDF is selling out in a week, eusa is not taking new customers. Ouch!
Hey, did you finally find some Plews goodies? I saw some recent listings of theirs sold out FAST. They were "C" quality-  but looked like they were worth trying at the lower price . I'm curious how decent they were compared to their usual and the "B" quality they sometimes sell at a discount. Looks like the U.K. Harvest problems may be affecting them as well? 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back