Poppy Pods

Don't make the tea it sucks and I never had success from it.  

I very long addiction to poppy pods when the entire ebay thing was going on.

The best way to take pods it to grind them into a fine power with a coffee grinder or blender, mix it with some OJ and down the hatch,  It's not going to taste good but I promise you it will be better than that dreadful tea. 

@Devilsdrug I just made tea today for the first time, and was very disappointed. Buy many do  have good results with tea.... I suppose it wont hurt if I just drink them as is. Ill giv that a shot. I also assume my pods re of not great quality...

So I received pods for my first time today. I do have a mild tolerance to norco, dabble in fent 30'a etc. I made a brew of 5 pods drank em, then another brew of 5-6 pods and hour later, drank them. I got a very mild, almost unnoticeable buzz. I'm assuming the quality of pds have just gone down hill (like i read about seeds lately). is this even worth it now a days? I ws super excited from my shipment and left pretty disappointed..... any one having any success lately? 

So I know this thread is kind of old. I don’t mind having a green thumb. My issue is once I have these beautiful Holland bulbs what to do with them before they turn into tulips. I did the whole regime but then found myself looking at a thick substance I knew nothing of what to do with. Seedy tea has never seem to work out. Pods are 100% eloquent but the only person I’ve seen get a good result used approximately 400 pods and made a nice little cake paste. That seems like an extraordinary amount. Let me know any thoughts if you don’t mind. I’m quite sure we are all looking at alternative homesteading

Yeah about 5 days later and a few batches of brews into the p0ds from mor and like newdaze said, its just not cutting it. My normal ratio of 3 Tablespoons of grind to 6 cups of water is yeilding very little to no effects.

The p0ds themselves are different in shape than the ones I was getting from zer0 payl0ad a year ago. Some of the p0ds have a ring of holes at the top and all the seeds have fallen out of them. While that means that you get more pods per pound, it makes me wonder if they are mixing some non-pap strain pods in with the desired strain pods. Anyone else have experience with p0ds that do or do not have seeds in them because of little holes at the top of the pod? I didn't think that my previous vendor was great but compared to these p0ds from mor, he looked like a rockstar. I won't be ordering from mor again soon. I might give poppys a go next but unfortunately it sounds like there just arent any good US-US vendors right now. I'm no chemist but I still dont understand how a plant of the right species could vary so vastly in potency. Thoughts?
The holes sre where the seeds disperse from ehen the wind blows through or they are knocked by passing animal/whathave you. Everysingle poppypod has them if you let the poppy mature long enough to get the lil hat on top go horizontal, which in turn shows, opens theholes to the world. Yes, that means pods with the hat pulled down over top of pod meand the pod(&opium)as well as the seeds are not mature/finished/ready. (For cutting down for poppy tea and or seeds for next season)(If you wanted to bleed the opium from the pod your a lil late st that point to begin vert cuts, that shoulda been going on for a couple bleeds already maybe).sorry, but I couldnt let you continue to be baffled by the hole mystery. Grow somesomewhere they grow anywhere if ya have s lil time. The key is rich fertile soil, full sun foot or so apart, get em thru seedling stage until they are shooting lettuce leafs then back off on yhe water and the care or uoull drown em(drainage always major factor in success.)(not too much sand)(watch for aphids)stop watering as hat raises.,)Its THAT easy. Hee hee

@newdaze I've never refrigerated my pods, but I'm guessing a lot would depend on whether they got dampish; otherwise, I think it'd be akin to storing flower bulbs in the fridge... I just leave the pods not yet ground up in their original packaging: a torn-up plastic grocery bag (loosely secured, not airtight by any means) inside the USPS mailing box, lol. I generally use the pods only in times of famine, to stave off WD, so they can remain tucked away in the box, which is in the back of my closet, for months on end. Haven't really paid attention, but I bet I've kept some for at least a year. I'm sure they loose some potency over time (don't we all?!!) But if so, it isn't that noticeable to me. When I've gotten around to grinding them up, the tea has always still been effective.
Yep, theyll lose s lil potency but if yhey sre not beat around and stay sirtight and light tight snd cool theyve found poppyseeds REALLY old snd still have plenty on em still. Shit, the seeds stay viable for 25-50 years. No shit. I own seeds from varieties that old that still pop. Sorry for my two cents, jus baked wandering through the forum.

Some heads for eastern shores would be nice. Number one packing the seeds abd number 2 they are the OG of this flavor. Too bad they went out of business. Maybe they will see a large hole needs to be filled and step back in. Or southern shores. Get rid of the syn and zones back to good. Please someone.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back