Poppy Pods

I really want to try them also
You have to be careful bigs210. Pods are totally unpredictable as to their potency. Each pod can vary in strength and alkaloid ratio. Google pod tea, and check out @piumP@ppies dot org, they have a good recipe. Be careful if you're not highly tolerant, if you can't take an 80 of ouch see or a 100 mil m@r feen for example, go really easy on the pods. 

My first time they knocked me in my ass, and I was an H addict at the time. B careful,,and enjoy safely. 

D

Oh! That is great jumpman!  Let us know how the pods are!  I am dying to hear!  

I am not an "opiate" person per se, but I am really interested in trying pods......it would be a great thing to have around for an occasional buzz.  Dont get me wrong, i love an opi buzz, it is just the side effects that make them impossible to take daily.
They are pretty good quality. The sizes range from medium to XL (golf ball to tennis ball plus) with most of them towards the bigger end.  Usually, very few small ones and they aren't that small anyway. 

There's usually a few moldy or otherwise bad ones, but that's the case anywhere. Unfortunately, the moldy ones always seem to be the bigger ones which sucks.  One of my orders was about a quarter bad, but they replaced them and some with my next order

Customer service is awesome, and they always seem to throw in a little extra weight, maybe a quarter pound. I would recommend this vendor if you plan to order some. The prices are about the best around, but they are still expensive, and shipping isn't cheap either. But paying for priority gets it to your door the next day (usually).

@jumpman it wasn't NYC that got held up was it? Just curious, as that's where mine would be coming thru I believe. 

Very glad you did get your order in the end /default_smile.png 
Thanks, still don't know what happened. The vendor thinks they were lost.  I was surprised they resent them and did so overnight.  I didn't even have to ask.  I figured I'd just be out the money, and probably wouldn't have taken the risk of reordering.  I can't say enough good things about their customer service.

I don't want to say which cities, but It wasn't NYC.

I'll keep an eye on the first one to see if it surfaces.

I really want to try them also
You have to be careful bigs210. Pods are totally unpredictable as to their potency. Each pod can vary in strength and alkaloid ratio. Google pod tea, and check out @piumP@ppies dot org, they have a good recipe. Be careful if you're not highly tolerant, if you can't take an 80 of ouch see or a 100 mil m@r feen for example, go really easy on the pods. 

My first time they knocked me in my ass, and I was an H addict at the time. B careful,,and enjoy safely. 

D
Thanks will be a while before I get to try them anyway been doing research on them just can't afford them right now it's ok to dream lol

Good news is, they reshipped my order and I received it without a problem. 
Wow! That's fantastic customer service! I am so relieved to hear that you finally got them.

I guess I just got in under the wire with my last package as it was less than that for economy and still arrived in only 4 or 5 days, and I'm on the far left side of the country.

And, yes, Detox66 is absolutely right about being careful with these things. With zero tolerance the first time I tried them many years ago, I was nodding hard from one large pod. These days, despite how Kratom has F'd up my tolerance so much, I still only need two or three to do the job. I still hate how itchy they can be but I can't take any Benadryl because there's a conflict with another prescription I occasionally have to take for my general health. 

But I keep it strictly once a week just to avoid habituation, which can come on pretty quick with so many different alkaloids.

Have fun and stay safe!

W2o4t

So I wasn't hallucinating with the shipping cost then lol. It about doubled I think... Well heck u get what u pay for right? Just add it into the cost of the pods and it's still pretty competitive pricing. Plus the reviews are very positive. I guess it's my turn to finally order with this weeks check /default_wink.png 

man, I remember the old days.... 50 Larges cost less than the shipping costs now lol. Ahh the glory days... 

Been readingalot about this used as a tea/  Im interested in trying it and which is best to buy as in reading im not quit sure what im really supposed to buy to make good tea. Also is there  a good website to help with making it, i see people like to do it different ways, is there a more preferred way?

Been readingalot about this used as a tea/  Im interested in trying it and which is best to buy as in reading im not quit sure what im really supposed to buy to make good tea. Also is there  a good website to help with making it, i see people like to do it different ways, is there a more preferred way?
@sadminion make us some tea so we can have a cup together laugh and sing lol

The website is mentioned somewhere around the second or third page I think. You want papaver somniferum pods, which is what they offer at this website. Don't talk to vendor about human consumption as that is illegal. You want them for floral arrangements.

Theres literally thousands of recipes on the net. I just deseed the pods, break them up into a coffee grinder, grind it nearly to powder, splash some lemon juice on the powered straw, and use a Mr. Coffee, not with paper filters but the screen mesh filters they sell as options.

Last edited by a moderator:
PS - take it slow, these can be very strong and potentially dangerous if you don't have a tolerance. Try one pod at first, and maybe only drink half a cup first and wait half an hour.  

I use about 16-18 oz of water in my Mr. coffee.

sorry Mods for double post, I thought I had missed my edit window. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Way is correct!  BE CAREFUL!  The pods can vary SO MUCH from one to the next.  PLEASE BE SAFE!

If i do this I will. I want to try it because stuff is so expensive, but im a bit scardy cat.  My tolerance is high but i will definitly be taking it sip by sip and wait.  Thanks for the help. Im off to d some more reading..'

i saw where to get it from, just wasnt sure what to ask for..thanks for clearing that up :).

If i do this I will. I want to try it because stuff is so expensive, but im a bit scardy cat.  My tolerance is high but i will definitly be taking it sip by sip and wait.  Thanks for the help. Im off to d some more reading..'

i saw where to get it from, just wasnt sure what to ask for..thanks for clearing that up :).
When you are on the website, on the buy now page, notice there are 2 pages. What you want is on the second page. You really won't have to do any talking or anything, just order, pay and wait for a week or less. (Or sooner if you go next day).

if you have a tolerance you'll be fine starting with a whole pod, maybe even two.  It's just back several years ago when I first found them, I had zero tolerance and 1 kicked my ass right into The land of Nod. Just be careful, that's all.

BTW, when I do make tea with my Mr. coffee, mine has the auto stop function, so when the decanter is not in place, no liquid flows. I first do a regular tea run, into the decanter, then remove the decanter and fill up the basket with the pod straw and let it soak and steep for half an hour before replacing the decanter to let it flow again. Sometimes I'll run it through the whole process again. I just wanna get every little bit of akaloids but maybe I'm overdoing it. 

BTW, when I do make tea with my Mr. coffee, mine has the auto stop function, so when the decanter is not in place, no liquid flows. I first do a regular tea run, into the decanter, then remove the decanter and fill up the basket with the pod straw and let it soak and steep for half an hour before replacing the decanter to let it flow again. Sometimes I'll run it through the whole process again. I just wanna get every little bit of akaloids but maybe I'm overdoing it. 
No I think that sounds good I need to try that tea lol

I dont think you are overdoing it at all.  Two sounds reasonable.  I do my kava kava 2x andit is te sameprincipal.

Has anyone placed an order recently?  I just wanted to see if the problem with my original order was just a fluke, especially since I received the reship without an issue.  I won't be ready to reorder for a while still, just wondering.

Btw, the tracking still hasn't changed for that first order and I haven't heard anything about it. The vendor thinks it was lost and I'm starting to think that might be true. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back