Poppy Pods

Thank you Way2old4this! I have a couple of questions.....

So is it just trial and error in finding a source that doesn't have washed pods? What is the practical difference in pods and seed? Is it simply a difference in price and product (ex: v@ls vs Klonnies) or are pods routinely washed less than seeds?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before... Like you sometimes I feel way2old4this! I love your screen name btw!
The pods themselves are loaded with the alkaloids while the seeds only sort of coated with them. Plus I can barely stand the taste of the seeds. I generally just throw them away.
I'm not sure if I've seen washed pods but definitely seen washed seeds. Hope that helps!

Oops, looks like I double answered you, sorry. Too many b3nz0s tonight!

Last edited by a moderator:
The pods themselves are loaded with the alkaloids while the seeds only sort of coated with them. Plus I can barely stand the taste of the seeds. I generally just throw them away.

I'm not sure if I've seen washed pods but definitely seen washed seeds. Hope that helps!

Gotcha! Thanks so much for the mini Pod For Dummies ( me being the dummy!) Ha!

If anyone has any questions about preparation i have pretty much tried them all. You're welcome to pm me or I'll help here if allowed.

Did you order overnight? I've found standard shipping only takes a week at most. Their prices have been creeping up as of late. Please be sure to mention DBG in their comments box if you order and let me know so I can work on them a bit.

Did you order overnight? I've found standard shipping only takes a week at most. Their prices have been creeping up as of late. Please be sure to mention DBG in their comments box if you order and let me know so I can work on them a bit.
PM sent ;)

When I say mention DBG I mean just to say " I was referred by a friend who asked that I mention DBG ". I told them I'd have people use those initials in lieu of names.

Instead of throwing them away couldn't you sprout the seeds and grow your own pods?

Instead of throwing them away couldn't you sprout the seeds and grow your own pods?
It's possible but my current situation doesn't allow me the space or land for it. In SoCal we are just stacked one upon another and the small amount of land I have is given over to the dogs and if I know them they would destroy the plot in no time.
I wish I had a couple of acres in Oregon but not yet!

In addition, seeds are often hybrids (sometimes between differents strains, just like a certain (mostly but sometimes medically exempted) illegal plant to bring out the best properties of different parent strains) and sometimes between the best examples of same strains, in which case only the original plants themselves would be the out come of F1s, which also display Hybrid vigor, whereas the seeds would be F2s and have wildly various characteristics. Cloning keeps the same characteristics of the mother in the case of asexual plants.

I'm not well versed in the way poppies are bred and so I might have to do a good deal of research to become any good at it.

Or maybe I'm just overthinking it?

What are people's experiences? Pm me might be best.

Guess I paid Express overnight at the exact wrong time. Got stuck in the snow storm and spent the night at the hub. Anyway, I received them today and they look great. Nice thick and heavy pod walls.

Won't be able to try them till Mon or Tues. as I am just now completing a prednisone regimen that I've been on for like 3 months.

Would it be within the rules to take a pic and put it in my album of my profile? Never done it before but I could figure it out if that feature works on this forum.

Well, I've been busier than I expected and neither of the coffee makers I bought really worked very well. The filters kept clogging. Then I found a universal mesh basket filter by Mr. coffee that eliminates the need to use paper filters and it works excellent.

These pods I think are pretty good. I use Kratom daily and so I have a fairly high oppy tolerance but two pods puts me in a good place. I'm not nodding or anything but I'm enjoying it. It's been a few years since I've last had pods that I felt were any good but these are.

In terms of freshness, etc, some the the seeds are nice with about maybe half being old, completely dried out and it makes me think these are last years crop. So far I haven't run into any mold so I doubt they are much older that that. I've only bought pods from overseas once before

All in all I think this is a good source, if you use the cheapest shipping method. I would use them again, but, not at overnight prices. They would make for some excellent floral arrangements.

It's possible but my current situation doesn't allow me the space or land for it. In SoCal we are just stacked one upon another and the small amount of land I have is given over to the dogs and if I know them they would destroy the plot in no time.

I wish I had a couple of acres in Oregon but not yet!
I've got property for sale, and for rent in southern Oregon. Let me know if you're interested. I have a house on 1/2 acre for rent, and 180 acres for sale 20 minutes outside of Roseburg, Oregon up in the hills...My tenant just moved out last month..

-YB

Poopy Pod Tea,  it was overall mroe relaxing and sedating, oxy can sometimes make me a tiny bit restless and one edge

I ordered with no problems from the U K company. Placed order on Mon 3/30 and received this morning around 10:00 am. Have not tried yet, but all looks good. Sorry, I forgot to mention I was referred by DBG, but I will next time.

I ordered with no problems from the U K company. Placed order on Mon 3/30 and received this morning around 10:00 am. Have not tried yet, but all looks good. Sorry, I forgot to mention I was referred by DBG, but I will next time.
You mean, mention to the seller that you were referred by DBG? I wouldn't. I know the chances are the seller are under no illusions as to what the pods are used for, but all the same, try and maintain it with the sellers.

We all use them because it adds an exotic decoration to pot pourri.

Unless I'm getting it massively wrong.

It's just some initials I gave the company personally to try to get a small group discount. Don't say you are from drugbuyersguide.com. Just say my buddy DBG referred me. At this point I don't think they're going to budge anyway; they have plenty of customers and were only half ass interested when I mentioned it.

If it's likely not going to help the prices, which are already low, probably not a point to mention it and may do more harm than good. Just my 2 cents.

Ground up about a quarter of them and found 3 bad ones so far. The others worked good though. I guess that's to be expected especially with the low price.

The other vendors I've tried were far worse than that and more expensive too. I'd be happy to come up with some other initials but no one really seems to be using them anyway. They had initially said if enough people commented using the initials they would work out some sort of deal for us.

If you know of a vendor with better product or prices please post.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back