Poppy Pods

Did the kratom cover most of your WD symptoms? Kratom is def a good tool to use to taper! An enhanced or even extract would probably cover WD better than PL.
so far I only tried a sample of 10 grams and I was also using pod tea. I have an order now for 25 grams which I plan to help with a taper. I'm sure that I will end up needing much more than that though as I tried 5 grams of kratom and noticed very little effect, though i am sure the pods have everything to do with that. they would be dominate in the receptors so I need a weekend to stop pod s completely and just try kratom to know for sure how well it would work.

This is very interesting to me. Glad I kind of stumbled in here. The amount of $ I spend on pks is horrendous. I'm really interested in this as an alternative.

Does this tea have pain relieving effects, or is it more for the euphoria?

I apologize if this has already been discussed. I just read this page and became all excited at the prospect of saving some moolah. I already bookmarked the site, thanks!

Reactions: two
It definitely has pain relieving effects along with the euphoria. But I was talking to someone about it the other day and discussing using this as an alternative to pk's but from what I understand, it takes a pound of poppy pods to make a couple of doses and that's around $100. So I'm confused as to how it could possibly be cheaper. Anyone wanna weigh in on this? I'm really curious myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It definitely has pain relieving effects along with the euphoria. But I was talking to someone about it the other day and discussing using this as an alternative to pk's but from what I understand, it takes a pound of poppy pods to make a couple of doses and that's around $100. So I'm confused as to how it could possibly be cheaper. Anyone wanna weigh in on this? I'm really curious myself.

That doesn't sound right, you'd be in trouble with that much pod material. With a fairly high tolerance I could have about 30-35 gram, which I think is barely 1 and a half ounces, so it definitely works out cheaper. When I started out on Pods I could have 15-20 grams. I left it in hot, not boiling water for about 30 minutes then strained very well. Mixed it with agave nectar and necked it. For me, it was very euphoric, with a very strong rush starting after that lovely 20-30 minute mark. The peak probably lasted a good while, maybe 90 minutes, with general effects lasting quite a few hours. I grew to love the repulsive taste of the tea and the 'alluring' colour it had. It's a bit of a faff making it, and the place always stank after brewing the tea, and if I had to pick a downside it would often be the insomnia that came with it. But last night I didn't get to sleep till about 5, so I was used to it. You have to go easy with it, if I ever potentiated it I would often end up very nauseous, not a problem I have now with pain pills.

I had to kick it really 2 or 3 months ago, so yeah, this was all me writing in nostalgia, I miss it so much. But it was screwing with my tolerance massively, it quickly turned into the only opi@te to have any discernible effect on me. This time later, I notice pills a little more, but I still think about pod tea most days. This might be worth considering, since it will probably render pills ineffective and even quite poor at alleviating WDs if you have a lot of the tea.

And obviously start very low; I know you know this! I just wouldn't be able to sleep if I hadn't have said this, sorry.

a pound could last me 5-7 days (5-7 doses) with a moderate tolerance. at $100 or less a pound- that's a lot cheaper than say, $70-$100 or so a day of SY meds.  i don't recommend pods for people with a low tolerance. i can maybe feel 25-30 mg of oxi but vikings and krat0m don't work anymore.

Also WD from pods can be some of the worst because of all the substances binding to your nerves. They contain to some extent alkaloids from almost all the natural and semi-synthetic ops in them.

Just a friendly notice for anyone considering a full switch.

I always consider them a last line personally.

Thanks so much for clearing that up Smoka, dbc and cherry! That makes a lot more sense. I have no experience with this but have been curious for a long time. It definitely sounds like I don't wanna go down this road but I really just want to try it!

Can anyone tell me about shelf life? If I kept some on hand in case of emergency, how long do they last?

Thanks

Can anyone tell me about shelf life? If I kept some on hand in case of emergency, how long do they last?

Thanks
Good question 2E. That's a really good idea.

btw, when i was saying a pound can last me 5-7 days- that is my tolerance only. the pounds i get have an average of 50 pods in a box- and i would recommend someone who's never done them before to use no more than 3-5 pods tops if they were to try it out. so a pound could last 10 doses or more. if you just want to try it once- buy much less than a pound. and if you are afraid of liking it too much and developing a habit- be careful and stay away if mild substances are working well for you.

Thanks
if you buy the dried pods (most likely if you are getting them online) i'm sure they will last several years, at least... just keep them away from damp locations so they don't get moldy.

I live in the most rainy country in the world in an appartment with a small balcony... Not possible /default_tongue.png

However, when I was (very) young, I'd used to buy poppy seeds in the grocery store and tried to extract the alkaloids from them by putting them into a coke-bottle and adding lemon acid. Some poppy seed-brands where known for not washing the seeds and thus creating an oppertunity to get high... I guess that isn't possible anymore.. I, however, would sometimes really like to try the real deal. Maybe when I visit Asia sometimes /default_smile.png
Yeah u can get good unwashed seeds on amazon. Read the ratings.....one company in particular is outstanding

if you buy the dried pods (most likely if you are getting them online) i'm sure they will last several years, at least... just keep them away from damp locations so they don't get moldy.
Thank you @Cherry, here in the desert, mold is pretty much non-existent. Since they last so long, I'm going to buy some. Sounds like there is the possibility that I might like them too much. So I'm thinking, try them once, and add the rest to my "WDS emergency kit".

I pay $200 for 3.5 lbs. This lasts me one month. I use 3-4 pods at a time, sometimes double to get a buzz. My tolerance is well over 60Mg oxy to get buzzed. Plus the half life is double your average vik. I need 3 of those twice a day or 1/2 cup of pods. Trust me, if tabs were cheaper i would definitely not go through the pain of prepping pods.

* price would be cheaper but i overnighted last time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you @Cherry, here in the desert, mold is pretty much non-existent. Since they last so long, I'm going to buy some. Sounds like there is the possibility that I might like them too much. So I'm thinking, try them once, and add the rest to my "WDS emergency kit".
I store mine in a bucket with a lid. I also use an air tight container for my grounds.

I pay $200 for 3.5 lbs. This lasts me one month. I use 3-4 pods at a time, sometimes double to get a buzz. My tolerance is well over 60Mg oxy to get buzzed. Plus the half life is double your average vik. I need 3 of those twice a day or 1/2 cup of pods. Trust me, if tabs were cheaper i would definitely not go through the pain of prepping pods.

* price would be cheaper but i overnighted last time.
This might be a dumb question but are they the dried decorative heads? I'm sure they don't call them poppies on the website for a reason. And when you pay, does it automatically convert to US dollars?

My experience is they can get moldy much faster than a couple of years. Maybe store in fridge or freezer would help. Pods themselves are quasi legal in the US as decorative floral arrangements...they not technically illegal until ground into p0ppy straw.

I definitely will check out the site that was posted however, because so many companies offering pods these days are actually hybrids of different varieties and not actual p@p@v3r s0mn1f3rum. There is a vast difference. I always email to determine if they are true p@p@v3r s0mn1f3um. All of the ones I have gotten were dried, sometimes with stem, sometimes just the heads and sometimes even drilled and de-seeded.

Also, please note that you will be getting all the alkaloids of 0peum so if you do get habituated, it's not to just one drug but several. I have used taper, Kratom, and b3nz0s to withdraw many times and it's not that bad....especially the b3nz0s to help (a lot) with the RLS.

When I first started them I was getting nods and the whole show but it's been a few years since I've used them since the prices went insane for a couple years and in those lean times the quality declined so I moved on. I do luv them tho and would love a source of good ones!

Happy hunting and stay safe!

Last edited by a moderator:
My experience is they can get moldy much faster than a couple of years. Maybe store in fridge or freezer would help. Pods themselves are quasi legal in the US as decorative floral arrangements...they not technically illegal until ground into p0ppy straw.

I definitely will check out the site that was posted however, because so many companies offering pods these days are actually hybrids of different varieties and not actual p@p@v@r s0mn1f3rum. There is a vast difference. I always email to determine if they are true p@p@v@r s0mn1f3um. All of the ones I have gotten were dried, sometimes with stem, sometimes just the heads and sometimes even drilled and de-seeded.

Also, please note that you will be getting all the alkaloids of 0peum so if you do get habituated, it's not to just one drug but several. I have used taper, Kratom, and b3nz0s to withdraw many times and it's not that bad....especially the b3nz0s to help (a lot) with the RLS.

When I first started them I was getting nods and the whole show but it's been a few years since I've used them since the prices went insane for a couple years and in those lean times the quality declined so I moved on. I do luv them tho and would love a source of good ones!

Hi there! Thanks for the info, but since I know nothing about this subject, would you mind PMing me the actual name of what you are supposed to ask for?

This might be a dumb question but are they the dried decorative heads? I'm sure they don't call them poppies on the website for a reason. And when you pay, does it automatically convert to US dollars?

Not dumb.... Exact same ones I've got also!

I definitely will check out the site that was posted however, because so many companies offering pods these days are actually hybrids of different varieties and not actual p@p@v3r s0mn1f3rum. There is a vast difference. I always email to determine if they are true p@p@v3r s0mn1f3um. All of the ones I have gotten were dried, sometimes with stem, sometimes just the heads and sometimes even drilled and de-seeded.

Thank you Way2old4this! I have a couple of questions.....

So is it just trial and error in finding a source that doesn't have washed pods? What is the practical difference in pods and seed? Is it simply a difference in price and product (ex: v@ls vs Klonnies) or are pods routinely washed less than seeds?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before... Like you sometimes I feel way2old4this! I love your screen name btw!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back