Poppy Seed Tea

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
@Teasgirl I remember when this was a popular topic and I imagine that was because there was a variety of sources to get them from. Like everything else they probably caught on to the selling of these "decorations", but you likely know more about this than I do. 

It's too bad because I was interested and never got around to trying it so if anyone out there knows of a legit source I hope they will chime in.

It's hit or miss with most of these vendors. I used the same one for years, and when their warehouse flooded, we've been kinda flying blindly. I found one vendor that has pretty decent quality but very long wait time for shipment. I just wanted to know if people here took tea, and their experiences with vendors. Thanks for the reply!

2 years ago i heard about a potent batch from simply nuts and i was bored because i dont like opiates and only other time i did it was years prior with my roomate who liked opiates. Dont remember taking more sips before waking up in hospital.

euphoria 0/10

taste 2/10

having the 500 opiate alkaloids from tea extract in my blood making sedating me a nightmare. Feels like an alien movie when you wake up on a metal table in an empty room and pull an tube out of your trachea like neo waking up

stay away..its easy to get but its 500 drugs not 1

if your gonna do an opiate have someone with you and narcan

This is a very old thread forum wise but I thought it would be worth reviving.  A random guy pinged me on Reddit and he started hawking seeds from Organaseed.

I'm figuring "wtf?", "oh great another scammer" etc etc etc.

I've been researching PST a lot, here there and every where and hadn't even posted in any of the PST Reddit but it just so happened that Organaseed was the place I had decided to order from weeks earlier  and the delivery company had just contacted me that day that delivery was occurring a day early that day.

So this "salesman " and I chatted a bit about a good starting point. His suggestion 30g seemed a bit high so I started with 10g.

Just from my checking stuff out fwiw good seeds seem to be quite plentiful. 

And it seems to still be very popular. 

I noticed that this thread is under "Herbs that have drug like effects ".....PST is much much more than that.

Be very forewarned though this is very real stuff and definitely NOT just a "herbal high".

The reading you find on Reddit is a must read.

It's kind of creepy how a lot of members who participated in this thread seem to have vanished.

Hopefully they are still around. 

Poppy Seeds that are not washed are basically impossible to acquire these days unfortunately.

I know this thread is super old and sorry for the revive but I have found a awesome company that the tea comes out looking like coffee with cream, Def helps out when your sol.

I know this thread is super old and sorry for the revive but I have found a awesome company that the tea comes out looking like coffee with cream, Def helps out when your sol.
Could you please share your source? I’m looking for a higher quality seed vendor.
Thanks 🙏

This is a very old thread forum wise but I thought it would be worth reviving. A random guy pinged me on Reddit and he started hawking seeds from Organaseed.

I'm figuring "wtf?", "oh great another scammer" etc etc etc.

I've been researching PST a lot, here there and every where and hadn't even posted in any of the PST Reddit but it just so happened that Organaseed was the place I had decided to order from weeks earlier and the delivery company had just contacted me that day that delivery was occurring a day early that day.

So this "salesman " and I chatted a bit about a good starting point. His suggestion 30g seemed a bit high so I started with 10g.

Just from my checking stuff out fwiw good seeds seem to be quite plentiful.

And it seems to still be very popular.

I noticed that this thread is under "Herbs that have drug like effects ".....PST is much much more than that.

Be very forewarned though this is very real stuff and definitely NOT just a "herbal high".

The reading you find on Reddit is a must read.

It's kind of creepy how a lot of members who participated in this thread seem to have vanished.

Hopefully they are still around.

Even with the most potent seeds imaginable 30g will do absolutely fuck-all

@Medic8 Old thread but I’m always down to help a tea head. Look into dreaming turtle or Luma. Presuming you already know what you’re doing in regard to brewing and dosing

Poppy Seeds that are not washed are basically impossible to acquire these days unfortunately.
Incorrect

What is true though is that the gravy train is over and the quality has taken a massive nose dive compared to 7 or 8 years ago. Prices are now absurd, quality is hit or miss but can still be decent relatively speaking. Honestly for what the average pound goes for I feel really sorry for anyone that still messes with the stuff on a regular basis. I like it once in a while just for the novelty. But to blow 40, 50 beans a lb on this like, multiple times a month? Woof

Last edited:
I have been using poppy pods on and off for almost a decade. It was great when they had them on EBay, but lo and behold those days are long gone. IME the difficult aspect here is the different potencies of different batches of pods. Some vendors may provide strong, alkaloid rich pods one time and very weak ones the next. Most now, especially sites based in the US, use hybrid ones sanctioned by the DEA. These have very little thebaine and morphine content. Simply put, they suck. Also, while quality has shot down prices have skyrocketed here in the US and to a much smaller degree abroad. I do have a couple sources that I use from England. Even their quality varies but for the price are manageable. If anyone has any good sources, as many from the EBay days are still active only though email, please PM me. Likewise, if anyone would like my sources let me know and I will PM.
Am curious about pod sources. Pm me. Also how many pods to eat at once? Start with 1 for the first time? What's best way to crush them up and eat them?

I wish being a farmer was a whole lot easier than it used to be. I tried my hand at it and it was an epic fail. The tea used to be a nice soft landing for WD but that went by the way side too. Sure would love to see some changes for all of us. Even in the interest of harm reduction, there’s a lot of things that could be done right now to help the scourge of what is happening.

I wish being a farmer was a whole lot easier than it used to be. I tried my hand at it and it was an epic fail. The tea used to be a nice soft landing for WD but that went by the way side too. Sure would love to see some changes for all of us. Even in the interest of harm reduction, there’s a lot of things that could be done right now to help the scourge of what is happening.
Have spent idle time considering small scale farming and chemistry but neither are practical. And cannot imagine that seed vendors by now are not at least watched if not outright honeypots.

I remember around 2017 when the massive amount of potent seeds were everywhere (amazon being a favorite) and they had the reddit so you could freely talk about. PST was the only concoction of ingredients that gave me desire/motivation increase. I have never gotten that with any/every opiate/opioid/semi-synthetic on this planet. Whenever I look up trusted sellers for seeds, t's just a back and forth cluster fuck of unreliability. If anyone knows anything truthful please let me know. Sold Unwashed seeds seem to have died by becoming more well known and of course than rectified by companies after too much heat (similar to that fucking media piece on BDO that eventually became the demise of easily available BDO on amazon), but also mostly due to the anti free speech (although mildly understandable as they are a private company) restrictions that are heavily enforced by reddit.

I remember around 2017 when the massive amount of potent seeds were everywhere (amazon being a favorite) and they had the reddit so you could freely talk about. PST was the only concoction of ingredients that gave me desire/motivation increase. I have never gotten that with any/every opiate/opioid/semi-synthetic on this planet. Whenever I look up trusted sellers for seeds, t's just a back and forth cluster fuck of unreliability. If anyone knows anything truthful please let me know. Sold Unwashed seeds seem to have died by becoming more well known and of course than rectified by companies after too much heat (similar to that fucking media piece on BDO that eventually became the demise of easily available BDO on amazon), but also mostly due to the anti free speech (although mildly understandable as they are a private company) restrictions that are heavily enforced by reddit.
TLDR f*ck reddit. Hope you are able to find a source!

Hey Iforgot, I thought of something that might help, I just dont want to post this on chems thread..but if you donate to the forum you will have access to TONS of new US to US vendors that have years of experience and good reviews. Plus a lot more perks, one of which is DMs...you only need to do the lowest donation (25USD)

P.S. Kratom seems to be replacing poppy seed tea from what I have seen around the internet. It can literally be bought in stores in Canada legally. Not sure what the situation is in the US though, but buying it online shouldnt be a problem Im guessing. Also a good life hack is to drink it through a straw so it doesnt touch your tongue. It is seriously gross to drink like poppy seed tea.

Last edited:
Hey Iforgot, I thought of something that might help, I just dont want to post this on chems thread..but if you donate to the forum you will have access to TONS of new US to US vendors that have years of experience and good reviews. Plus a lot more perks, one of which is DMs...you only need to do the lowest donation (25USD)

P.S. Kratom seems to be replacing poppy seed tea from what I have seen around the internet. It can literally be bought in stores in Canada legally. Not sure what the situation is in the US though, but buying it online shouldnt be a problem Im guessing. Also a good life hack is to drink it through a straw so it doesnt touch your tongue. It is seriously gross to drink like poppy seed tea.
WARNING: THIS WILL BE LONG AND UNESSECARY - Thanks for the replies man, I truly appreciate you trying to help. My sponsorship subscription just ended last week. I usually have had it every year for around 6 years. I just have no cryptocurrency currently (It's extremely hard for me to get now as opposed to most peoples easy access to purchasing online from the most common places. I am completely Anti-KYC now, and that kills the convenience I had for years from websites like/similar to Coinbase. I used to be able to just click buy and get $1000's worth..... ah the good ole days.

I've been taking kratom since 2016. Honestly I don't usually tell people online but I am immune to the recreational/euphoric/warm on a cloud effects of ALL opiates/opioids. I felt them the first and second time I took them a decade and half ago. Than never again. Even the strongest horse directly pushed into my blood flow without a tolerance just makes me feel sleepy and warm. No pleasure/opioid wacloud warmth/comfort or euphoria. Regardless they are the best anti-depressants/anxiolytics (as someone who has been on all SSRI's/SNRI's each med of all of them 4 times, all TCA's, anti-psychotics, mood stabilizers and the two uncommonly prescribed MAOI's) They also make me more empathetic, compassionate, and motivated to actually communicate and talk with anyone and want to help people in general in a positive moral sense. Getting over never being able to feel the "typical" opiate/oid effect with the memory of what it actually is and feels like from those 15 years ago is extremely difficult and really impossible to not think about. I keep taking the kratom because I don't want to give up just having something to do in the day. Similar to smoking or having something to look forward to doing. Also because the effects are blocked I have to take massive doses of opioids (example: I will go through multiple OC 80's in hours with NO tolerance if given the chance.) Although biologically my body is not immune to nodding and passing out from these high doses without a tolerance. I seem to get extremely frustrated, depressed, and pissed that I can never feel anything and just keep taking them. Point of me saying that is as you can imagine kratom has no effect no matter the dose (like I said I just take it because a habit gives me something to look forward to ingesting during the day) This is why I would need PST over this. Although everything is blocked at least the desire increase/motivation increase is there. That makes everything to me. I usually quit, go back on, quit etc but I need something to look forward to taking that is readily available. Although kratom has no anti-depressant/anxiolytic effect at all for me. Also has no effect on my empathy/compassion/desire and motivation to help people out or do something with it. It's important to note these "immune" effects have nothing to do with tolerance as I sometimes go years and years and years without using anything just to test this life experiment and the results are always the same. Others such as stims, seem to do the same thing more frequently now from time to time where I am immune from any euphoria and pleasure.

My hypothesis to this is that as a child I had all the common mental health meds shoved down my throat in very short periods of time along with their side effects when the next meds added to the previous. (these meds take 1 month at least to start working) Around 1 week, than on to another med while coming off the previous while it mixes with the new. This would repeat in all these hospitals for years as an adolescent. I believe this might have damaged my brain. I was hoping a 1 month round of cerebrolysin might reset all this but that's just speculation as there is no evidence for that which I want to achieve with it.

WARNING: THIS WILL BE LONG AND UNESSECARY - Thanks for the replies man, I truly appreciate you trying to help. My sponsorship subscription just ended last week. I usually have had it every year for around 6 years. I just have no cryptocurrency currently (It's extremely hard for me to get now as opposed to most peoples easy access to purchasing online from the most common places. I am completely Anti-KYC now, and that kills the convenience I had for years from websites like/similar to Coinbase. I used to be able to just click buy and get $1000's worth..... ah the good ole days.

I've been taking kratom since 2016. Honestly I don't usually tell people online but I am immune to the recreational/euphoric/warm on a cloud effects of ALL opiates/opioids. I felt them the first and second time I took them a decade and half ago. Than never again. Even the strongest horse directly pushed into my blood flow without a tolerance just makes me feel sleepy and warm. No pleasure/opioid wacloud warmth/comfort or euphoria. Regardless they are the best anti-depressants/anxiolytics (as someone who has been on all SSRI's/SNRI's each med of all of them 4 times, all TCA's, anti-psychotics, mood stabilizers and the two uncommonly prescribed MAOI's) They also make me more empathetic, compassionate, and motivated to actually communicate and talk with anyone and want to help people in general in a positive moral sense. Getting over never being able to feel the "typical" opiate/oid effect with the memory of what it actually is and feels like from those 15 years ago is extremely difficult and really impossible to not think about. I keep taking the kratom because I don't want to give up just having something to do in the day. Similar to smoking or having something to look forward to doing. Also because the effects are blocked I have to take massive doses of opioids (example: I will go through multiple OC 80's in hours with NO tolerance if given the chance.) Although biologically my body is not immune to nodding and passing out from these high doses without a tolerance. I seem to get extremely frustrated, depressed, and pissed that I can never feel anything and just keep taking them. Point of me saying that is as you can imagine kratom has no effect no matter the dose (like I said I just take it because a habit gives me something to look forward to ingesting during the day) This is why I would need PST over this. Although everything is blocked at least the desire increase/motivation increase is there. That makes everything to me. I usually quit, go back on, quit etc but I need something to look forward to taking that is readily available. Although kratom has no anti-depressant/anxiolytic effect at all for me. Also has no effect on my empathy/compassion/desire and motivation to help people out or do something with it. It's important to note these "immune" effects have nothing to do with tolerance as I sometimes go years and years and years without using anything just to test this life experiment and the results are always the same. Others such as stims, seem to do the same thing more frequently now from time to time where I am immune from any euphoria and pleasure.

My hypothesis to this is that as a child I had all the common mental health meds shoved down my throat in very short periods of time along with their side effects when the next meds added to the previous. (these meds take 1 month at least to start working) Around 1 week, than on to another med while coming off the previous while it mixes with the new. This would repeat in all these hospitals for years as an adolescent. I believe this might have damaged my brain. I was hoping a 1 month round of cerebrolysin might reset all this but that's just speculation as there is no evidence for that which I want to achieve with it.
DUDE! I have the SAME problem!!! It blew my mind that you brought that up. You are right, it is really annoying and frustrating for sure!

I thought it was because I took suboxone to get off OC80s I was addicted to in my early twenties because of the awesome euphoria...The effects I feel from opiates now feels similar to when I took suboxone - pain relief and only very, very mild euphoria affects.

But it could definitely be the SSRI's (I am on an 30mg of Cipralex). The reason I started buying opiates again is because I work 12 hours a day and my legs and back start to hurt after about 5-6 hours.

It might be a blessing in disguise though because I feel I wont end up on the streets chasing the dragon. I use Tapentadol in between to not build up a tolerance. Tap is also WAY cheaper. Highly recommend.

There is a guy on youtube I follow called 'Daniel's in recovery.' He is a army doctor's assistant so he has a lot of medical knowledge. He does live sessions where people ask him questions...I will ask him about our situation next time he has a live session.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back