Poppy Seed Tea

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
I was wondering who the best vendors were? I read some on here like the nodding turtle but what I need to know are what are the best strains to buy?

Thank,

Samo

I have some Spanish poppy seeds I got from Amazon.  It said they aren't washed and the Spanish ones are supposed to be some of the strongest.  I love poppys.  I wish I could grow the correct ones in my flower garden, but I have no idea where one would get the seed that would grow.  Also, does anyone know if you can inject the tea instead of drinking it?

I have some Spanish poppy seeds I got from Amazon.  It said they aren't washed and the Spanish ones are supposed to be some of the strongest.  I love poppys.  I wish I could grow the correct ones in my flower garden, but I have no idea where one would get the seed that would grow.  Also, does anyone know if you can inject the tea instead of drinking it?
Hey Tomfam curious if you've tried out your Spanish pops yet??  I'm thinking about buying some I found from poppyseedtom.us and was wondering what your experience was like. Thanks

Just got another package from sincerely nuts, and am again happy with them, for the price. There are some better ones out there, for a lot more $$, but these have been consistent for me for a little while. Hopefully, the quality will continue.

I walked in to a GFS recently. Seeds were behind the counter, due to theft, which told me, buy some! I did, and they work also, but I felt sincerely was as good. Hope this helps.

Just got another package from sincerely nuts, and am again happy with them, for the price. There are some better ones out there, for a lot more $$, but these have been consistent for me for a little while. Hopefully, the quality will continue.

I walked in to a GFS recently. Seeds were behind the counter, due to theft, which told me, buy some! I did, and they work also, but I felt sincerely was as good. Hope this helps.
SN has been pretty consistent for me, up until recently. Last couple of shipments were not impressive, and it seems other Am@zon customers have not been pleased either. What sucks is that the other top brands seem to not be in stock or have such a long delivery wait that it's hard to get anything (hopefully) decent like NOW. 

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

I have had an opioids addiction for a while because of chronic pain and am finally getting off of them now but, I must say I miss the euphoric feeling of them and still struggling through withdrawals. I use Kratom sometimes for anxiety and mild pain but don't really get that opiate high that I miss. Just wondering if I should try the PST for an occasional trip down memory lane. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice for me on it? I've read everything on this thread just not quite sure still if it's a good idea yet....help please?

every once in awile i get seeds from amazon there was a good site on HOW TO FIND THE BEST POPPY SEEDS i used that keeps you updated on the best seeds when there in stock i used to always use by BRANDON McPOPPY hes on youtube as well very informative

Hi, our Govt has cracked down on much needed opiates. It stinks. Tried reducing and ended up in agony, unable to think or function. 

I'd like to buy some poppy seeds or plants, but unsure where to go. I'm not in the US. 

I'm really looking for a pain and anxiety /depression alternative. Opioids have given me my life back, but of course they only work for cancer pain, not other pain, hahaha what B. S. 

I've never experienced a high from them, just normality. 

Thanks 

@7ohmbro me neither.. Hate missing out All I do is play catch up. So aggravating! Is it addictive if any one knows thank you hev

Last edited by a moderator:
@7ohmbrothanks for your reply. I seriously don't mean to bother members. When I came back I was like a kid in a Candy Store. I acted recklesslly and have many regrets. But now I have another problem so I need to be safer. I do go to Erowid @DoomKittyrecommended. All these new members are so helpful because they grew up with Cell Phones. I never saw a computer or cell phone until college. I am getting an education lately  thank you 

Much love

Hev 

on the scale of op1ates by potency, where would you rate P$T?

it seems like in between v1c/n0rc0 and 0xi/m0rph from what i gather-- would that be accurate?

It definitely can be, but I think it would be hard nowadays.  I haven't done it in many years, but last time I checked it's now fairly difficult to get the right seeds and if you can it's pretty pricey.  Out of the couple dozen times I've tried it my stomach just couldn't handle it though.  Ended up vomiting on a few occasions. If you ever do try it, start out slow, it's something that takes a hour or two to take effect.
Best to do an extraction I am sure. I'm not certain if cold water extraction is a good way to go, but if possible to accomplish without failing to pull at least the vast majority of the 0pi@tes out, that would be the best way. If it isn't, you can always do a Lemon Tek or Everclear Tek (same Tek, different liquid), in which you drop the s33ds in a cheese cloth or something similar like a bandana or do-rag, tie them off, and drop them in a glass or bowl of the liquid you choose for the Tek. Let it sit for 2 days to ensure everything is pulled out. Strain the s33ds whilst still in the cloth, and squeeze them as you do to get everything from them that you can. They should be pretty much mush by the end of the Tek. This allows you to take the opi@t3s in them without all the mass of the seeds, which will reduce stomach issues, speed up absorption due to bioavailability going up, and thus have effects hit faster and stronger. This Tek has been used by Psych0n@uts with mushr00m$.

Best to do an extraction I am sure. I'm not certain if cold water extraction is a good way to go, but if possible to accomplish without failing to pull at least the vast majority of the 0pi@tes out, that would be the best way. If it isn't, you can always do a Lemon Tek or Everclear Tek (same Tek, different liquid), in which you drop the s33ds in a cheese cloth or something similar like a bandana or do-rag, tie them off, and drop them in a glass or bowl of the liquid you choose for the Tek. Let it sit for 2 days to ensure everything is pulled out. Strain the s33ds whilst still in the cloth, and squeeze them as you do to get everything from them that you can. They should be pretty much mush by the end of the Tek. This allows you to take the opi@t3s in them without all the mass of the seeds, which will reduce stomach issues, speed up absorption due to bioavailability going up, and thus have effects hit faster and stronger. This Tek has been used by Psych0n@uts with mushr00m$.
Just a heads up this is horrible advice... 

All of the opimum alkaloids are on the outside of the seeds. There is no morphine codeine or thebaine contained inside the seed itself.  

Just a heads up this is horrible advice... 

All of the opimum alkaloids are on the outside of the seeds. There is no morphine codeine or thebaine contained inside the seed itself.  
Really? I guess I'll have to look this up. I've only had opium tea from milked pods, and that was just once or twice. I was basing the comment around what you do for most things, including Morning Glory seeds and mushrooms and more. Thank you for educating me on this. I redact my statement then!

I've been using PST for years to supplement my pain killers. However, my favorite vendor has been out of seeds since around October. I don't see that this is a popular topic, but if anyone knows a good vendor I would appreciate it. I've been scammed twice now, and I don't have a reliable source. Thank you!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back