Poppy Seed Tea

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Can anyone just post a vendor for seeds thatnactually are good? :p

Can anyone just post a vendor for seeds thatnactually are good? /default_tongue.png
I second this. I haven't pulled the trigger with my amazon order because there are so many mixed reviews with every vendor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the Food To Live brand from Amazon. It says they're seeds are from Aussie, but they work like magic! I have a second order on the way!

Bought two seeds from two different local stores. One was a european type small family owned store and the second was an herbalist old hippy who had them in bulk. Tried the ones from the European vendor with hot water and lemon juice. Then did the shake for 5 and then again for 5. I even let it set for a while. Saw white type powder rise to top but it could have been from lemon juice who knows? Then I took a strainer and got just the liquid out. Poured some in a glass downed a little and sipped it a little. Taste was so bad. Overwhelming feeling of extreme nauseous fell over me. I ran to the bathroom and vomited over and over. I won't be too descriptive but it was very bad. After that experience, I think I will be staying away from poppy seeds for now. It reminded me of when I was a teenager trying tequila for the first time (another bad experience I can never forget) and stayed up praying to the porcelain god for the rest of the night. I am prescribed pain pills and anti anxiety meds on a normal basis so I am not a stranger to opiates/benzos. So either I prepared it wrong or it doesnt' agree with me. I kept the old hippy seeds for future experimentation. Can someone give me some insight as to what I did wrong or right? Please let me know in case I get the urge to try it one more time.

Bought two seeds from two different local stores. One was a european type small family owned store and the second was an herbalist old hippy who had them in bulk. Tried the ones from the European vendor with hot water and lemon juice. Then did the shake for 5 and then again for 5. I even let it set for a while. Saw white type powder rise to top but it could have been from lemon juice who knows? Then I took a strainer and got just the liquid out. Poured some in a glass downed a little and sipped it a little. Taste was so bad. Overwhelming feeling of extreme nauseous fell over me. I ran to the bathroom and vomited over and over. I won't be too descriptive but it was very bad. After that experience, I think I will be staying away from poppy seeds for now. It reminded me of when I was a teenager trying tequila for the first time (another bad experience I can never forget) and stayed up praying to the porcelain god for the rest of the night. I am prescribed pain pills and anti anxiety meds on a normal basis so I am not a stranger to opiates/benzos. So either I prepared it wrong or it doesnt' agree with me. I kept the old hippy seeds for future experimentation. Can someone give me some insight as to what I did wrong or right? Please let me know in case I get the urge to try it one more time.
OMG so sorry but I'm laughing because I had an almost identical experience today. 😂 I got zero effects again. I'm very hesitant to try again but may with online seeds. You aren't joking that it tastes awful! 😝

Are you guys using too much? I made too strong of a tea and almost was like that. You have to sing the right dosage, that is key!

Are you guys using too much? I made too strong of a tea and almost was like that. You have to sing the right dosage, that is key!
I think I just had washed seeds because I didn't feel anything remotely similar to you. I just had theeeee worst stomachache of my life. I'm just trying to get up the courage to try the online seeds you got. After how sick I got, I'm not in too much of a hurry. But I'm sure I'll get over it pretty fast!

I made some and drank it at work today. And when a cop came in I almost lost it hahaha

It makes time fly though!! It made my 3-11 shifts a little more enjoyable. Or just quicker. Moving around alot just made me dizzy. Its definitely more of a sit and chill tea/drug.

I would of lost it too seeing a po po.

I would of been nervous as hello!!

Even tho it's legal, I still would of been freaking out!!

I tried this twice but I couldn't get it down without feeling nauseous. I know I read so many things about it and I wanted to try to buy the pods instead and try those. Thanks for the post.

I've been using PST for a few years and it can be very habit forming, be forewarned /default_smile.png The best vendors (cheaper ones at least) tend to cycle depending on the growing conditions and other factors. As of now, the cheapest ones that work well are from Sincerely Nuts, which you can buy for $28 for a 5-lb bag (shipping is free with amazon prime membership) plus you can have it sent overnight for $6 extra. You can order a 25 lb bag directly from the company for $95 (including shipping). More potent ones are from Poppyseed toms. They charge various prices depending on quantity and have been around a long time. Their seeds are around $135 for 20 lbs. with shipping. They encourage user ratings/reviews from customers that have ordered that are updated weekly so you know where the quality stands currently, and they pull it off the market if the rating gets below a certain number. Another vendor that's pretty good is the nodding turtle. They have different grades of seeds that vary in potency/price (they also have pretty good instructions on their site on how to prepare). On amazon, especially, some brands will come and go...have decent seeds for awhile and then their supplier changes and people find out that the hard way...just check out reviews on amazon and you'll see. The one that was the longest term, most dependable bobs red mill! is awful! awful now. They know it (talked to their customer service) and pulled their 25 lb. bulk bags from their site last fall. The ones they sell on amazon (8 oz bags) are BAD...so don't be fooled by their overall higher reviews from the past 10 years. Look at the recent reviews and you'll see. Many least will say drinking PST is just a placebo effect...NOT true!! It's outer seed coating contains mostly morfine & codeeene. Start small at 1 lb. of seeds, a two liter bottle and warm tap water. You can usually use a little lemon juice on the second wash. But it doesn't have to be a complicated process...very warm tap water is really all you need. And shaking the bottle for a couple minutes vigorously is usually good enough. Plus, buying the seeds is 100% legal. I've even traveled with them flying. As far as finding the mythological exotic or ethnic food store poppyseeds, those are more bunk than real. Even health food stores will tell you brands like Frontier or others are all natural and unwashed. Not true. If anyone has any other questions I'm happy to help.

A friend just gave me a lb of them he got from a local health food store. I have not tried it yet I am in the process lol it has been forever since I had anything and I'm nervous cause I have never done them. Crossing my fingers

Nothing to be nervous about. Some people have a tough time with the taste, but it's not nearly as bad as kratom, which I find really hard to get down. The average adult can do about a pound at a time, with two washes. For the second wash, I immediately add the water and a little lemon juice and let in soak about 20 minutes, then shake and drink. You should know within the hour if the seeds are any good. If they don't work, the sincerely nuts brand is still the cheapest and most effective currently.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey bipolar1970, thanks for all the info!  I've been looking at poppyseed toms site and was wondering if you had any suggestions on what to order for a first time buyer of seeds.  Looking for a more opiate effect and wondering if you know what is the best kind to purchase.  Also would like to say that this site has been great and has really educated me a lot!  Thanks to bipolar1970 and everyone else who posts on this board, you are all a great help!

By the way I forgot I had posted here lol, I am getting old. Update on the seeds unfortunately the seeds did not do anything for me my hopes were high because I was desperate but I was not happy. The seeds were frontier brand organic unwashed they were the right kind. I don't know if it was not enough for me or what but I'll try it again sometime lol. I really want to try the pod tea I think that would be more my speed.

have you gotten any kinds that have been good in the past bigs210?  new to the whole seed game, just looking for a good product.  just want something that will relax me and make me feel alright haha.  ever order from poppyseed toms?

I tried poppy seed Tom's ..big mistake they were red and did nothing but give me a bad stomach ache I've heard they were good in the past but that is no longer too plus they have seemed to abandon there site and will not reply to emails ....when poppy seed tea is good it's wonderful☺ there are a few others that carry very good seeds but they are not cheap.

A little help from friends said:
Thought I would just take a general pole from those of you who have used the tea.  I'm wondering, since it's in the, "Herbs that have drug like effects" section and it's also being talked about in regards to helping with WD, is it one or the other or both?  lol Silly question, I know but I'm having some WD now and if the outer coating contains morf and codeeen, does it also give you a bit of a high?  Someone mentioned being a bit dizzy and someone else mentioned nausea and at this point I'm thinking neither of them would be a very good experience!  

Thanks everyone, I appreciate any feedback you may provide.  /default_smile.png
Yes, the coating on the seeds is morf and code. The only brand out there I trust right now is sincerely nuts. You can overnight them from amazon and it will take care of most if not all of your wd. 

By the way I forgot I had posted here lol, I am getting old. Update on the seeds unfortunately the seeds did not do anything for me my hopes were high because I was desperate but I was not happy. The seeds were frontier brand organic unwashed they were the right kind. I don't know if it was not enough for me or what but I'll try it again sometime lol. I really want to try the pod tea I think that would be more my speed.
sorry...I just saw this. Don't trust Frontier or any other brand that advertises as organic. They were good maybe 4-5 years ago. Not now. Same with Bobs Red Mill and several other brands. 

I tried poppy seed Tom's ..big mistake they were red and did nothing but give me a bad stomach ache I've heard they were good in the past but that is no longer too plus they have seemed to abandon there site and will not reply to emails ....when poppy seed tea is good it's wonderful☺ there are a few others that carry very good seeds but they are not cheap.
Toms is up and down, depending on the season. Definitely not consistent... And at those prices it's frustrating to get a bad batch. The Nodding Turtle has never let me down personally, but it's been a few months since I've ordered. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back