Poppy Seed Tea

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

I've been using PST for a few years and it can be very habit forming, be forewarned /default_smile.png The best vendors (cheaper ones at least) tend to cycle depending on the growing conditions and other factors. As of now, the cheapest ones that work well are from Sincerely Nuts, which you can buy for $28 for a 5-lb bag (shipping is free with amazon prime membership) plus you can have it sent overnight for $6 extra. You can order a 25 lb bag directly from the company for $95 (including shipping). More potent ones are from Poppyseed toms. They charge various prices depending on quantity and have been around a long time. Their seeds are around $135 for 20 lbs. with shipping. They encourage user ratings/reviews from customers that have ordered that are updated weekly so you know where the quality stands currently, and they pull it off the market if the rating gets below a certain number. Another vendor that's pretty good is the nodding turtle. They have different grades of seeds that vary in potency/price (they also have pretty good instructions on their site on how to prepare). On amazon, especially, some brands will come and go...have decent seeds for awhile and then their supplier changes and people find out that the hard way...just check out reviews on amazon and you'll see. The one that was the longest term, most dependable bobs red mill! is awful! awful now. They know it (talked to their customer service) and pulled their 25 lb. bulk bags from their site last fall. The ones they sell on amazon (8 oz bags) are BAD...so don't be fooled by their overall higher reviews from the past 10 years. Look at the recent reviews and you'll see. Many least will say drinking PST is just a placebo effect...NOT true!! It's outer seed coating contains mostly morfine & codeeene. Start small at 1 lb. of seeds, a two liter bottle and warm tap water. You can usually use a little lemon juice on the second wash. But it doesn't have to be a complicated process...very warm tap water is really all you need. And shaking the bottle for a couple minutes vigorously is usually good enough. Plus, buying the seeds is 100% legal. I've even traveled with them flying. As far as finding the mythological exotic or ethnic food store poppyseeds, those are more bunk than real. Even health food stores will tell you brands like Frontier or others are all natural and unwashed. Not true. If anyone has any other questions I'm happy to help.
I just re-read this and realized I left out something. Typically I order a 5-lb bag of Sincerely Nuts or 25 directly from the company (price has increased to $109 with free shipping). I use a  pound at a time, but I split that up into two 2-liter bottles (8 oz. each) and add very warm water to both....Enough so that it's not thick and sludgy. I shake both at the same time for 1-2 minutes and then loosen the caps, turn them upside down and squeeze (the cap acts as a filter), then I add the water for the second wash (and sometimes a little lemon juice, but it's not necessary since it can be hard on the stomach for some people), wait 20 minutes and repeat. 

I ordered sincerely two weeks ago they look good they smell good but unfortunately have no effect ...the turtle is the most consistent seeds I have found ...they are the best ...but at times they also have issues ....so Tom's ...and sincerely are no good at the moment 

We have a good mom n pop florist where we get our pods. I love all the opioid alkaloids combining and the duration is awesome. I prefer this to my ticket days. It tastes like bile but I plug my nose and chug. And chase with whatevers clever. Google florist sites and inquire. Seeds can vary as some rinse them. I found a coffee grinder at the goodwill for the pods. I just strain it using old shirts or such. Man. Now Im gonna be using pods on @Tbird921 s day off. Xoxox

We have a good mom n pop florist where we get our pods. I love all the opioid alkaloids combining and the duration is awesome. I prefer this to my ticket days. It tastes like bile but I plug my nose and chug. And chase with whatevers clever. Google florist sites and inquire. Seeds can vary as some rinse them. I found a coffee grinder at the goodwill for the pods. I just strain it using old shirts or such. Man. Now Im gonna be using pods on @Tbird921 s day off. Xoxox
Do they ship or is it strictly in person retail? I'd be interested in trying. I've noticed SN has been less effective lately. Have an order pending from Nodding Turtle. So we'll see.
I

Placed order for 10 lbs. seed (Tasmanian Special Reserve) from The Nodding Turtle 9/29

Received 10/3

And may I say Wow!!

i had been ordering from sincerely nuts for so many months now that, though I had noticed a slight drop in quality, I still thought they were a good deal. But since they've been back ordered for more than a week on amazon and their offices were closed on 9/28 & 9/29, I went with the Nodding Turtle for the first time in many months and what a difference! Their Tasmanian Special Reserve are more than twice--or even 3x good as SN--;and that's no exaggeration. Yes, they are much more expensive...NT is $99 per 10 lbs. while you can get 20 lbs. from the SN website for $115. But the quality is so much better, you don't need as much, so I think it's a much better deal. It's $179 from NT for 20 lbs., so that should be more than enough for quite awhile. Just thought I'd pass on the news.

Anyone have a good, effective source now that SN is on hiatus till nov. 12 on their site as well as on amazon? Toms is also low quality right now, according to them and their quality rating, and won't get a new shipment in till the end of the month? Been using nodding turtle but they are crazy expensive. Pm if you want... Just need another source for now!!

@bipolar1970 how do you store these? It sounds like a huge amount or are they heavy? When I picture 20 pounds, it sounds like you need a huge bucket or something.

You get a 10 or 20 lb. package. I just keep it in a dark, cool place (like a closet). They're usually broken down into 5 lb. bags with all of the brands (except toms), which isn't all that big size wise. I'm cutting back right now...tolerance can creep up on you like w/any opeeiates. But it's so effective...and legal. The number of places offering unwashed, though, is dwindling. Wouldn't be surprised if that continues. The Tasmanian seeds from nodding turtle are also out right now...site says restock in two weeks. They have Turkish, but that's a distant second (IMO) quality wise.

Last edited by a moderator:
There new taz is suspiciously similar to the Turkish awful ....it's to bad they where the most consistent of all the sites ...but nothing last forever....and the price tag he is putting on them is not justified ..

This thread is awesome, where can i order some good seeds at? like unwashed and unaltered??

If you have amazon prime, you can get free two-day shipping for a couple different varieties right now. Sincerely Nuts is good and has a milder taste to it which some people prefer if they have a difficult time drinking it down. It's $30 for 5 lbs. (you can also order straight from their company website for $115 for 25 lbs. w/ usps priority shipping.) Right now, Food to Live's England seeds are even more potent, but the taste is pretty strong (be sure it's the England seeds only, they have other varieties for sale too). It's around $28 for 4 lbs., and you can order 18 lbs. with UPS ground shipping for around $75. I'm having We Got Nuts seeds delivered tomorrow and there have been some good recent reviews for those. I hope they work out because the cost is comparatively cheap at $20 for 5 lbs. I'll update within a couple of days on those. I would still stay away from Bob's Red Mill. They used to be the best for many, many years and would sell both on amazon or you could order from their company web site...$80 for 25 lbs... But they've quit selling in bulk because of quality control issues. The ones they sell that are $30 for 8 8-oz. bags and include other weak strains and strange red seeds mixed in.(Otherwise, I still recommend the Nodding Turtle...but their seeds are crazy expensive at $179 for 20 lbs. of their basic seeds and stronger Special Reserve seeds for even more $$). I haven't tried Toms in awhile because the reviews from buyers on their site have ranked recent shipments at 5/10 and their 20 lb. bags are around $135. If you order from them, be sure to read the most recent ratings. They are really up and down.  I hope this helps...sorry it took awhile to respond to you.

How were the we got nuts seeds...have you tried them yet...I ordered the new European seeds from turtle they are very good but for some reason I am very tired when I take them I don't mean nodding sleepy I mean can't keep my eyes open sleepy ..and I don't understand it I have never had that happen before ...has anyone else had that affect on them???would love some feedback

We Got Nuts is consistently weak, or alt least they were during my PST years. it does depend on your tolerance levels, of course, but if you're new to the PST game, they'll be efficient for 6 months or so- if used moderately. (And by moderately, I mean 1/3 lb. per day, which was my daily amount for the 1st year.) If you graduate to pods and habituate moderately, We Got Nuts will seem like Baby Aspirin. Good for pancakes though! :0) (But little else.)  

Thanks for the tip about Food to Live's England variety. Poppy Seed Tom had the most effective seeds I'd ever tried and used to order his (Tom-raised) Afghani Blue variety- 5 lbs. at a time- but his "goody levels" were too high and he was forbidden to sell the strain any longer. They were kicking! I emailed him not long ago with a question and he never replied. Unfortunately, I won't use a seller who doesn't answer emails, because if there were ever a problem with my order, that pretty much tells me that my product could go MIA and I wouldn't receive much help. So, no more Poppy Seed Tom for me. 

GFS (food stores) has some effective seeds by Trade East brand. It's my go-to when pods can't be acquired and I want something that day. They're consistent year after year. And yes, Bob's Red Mill (either online or walk-in at the local health food stores) also does the trick (for the moment). They seem equivalent in potency with GFS, and although the prices are higher for each, they're fair when you factor in convenience and same-day acquisition. 

I am a fan of p0d and s3ed tea.  I never get from name brand guys but my dude has never let me down. 30 mg m3+had0ne habit and half a pnd has me warm all day!  My pods arnt quite ready so seads really work from the right source.

How do you all dispose of your used seeds?!  

They smell AWFUL after a couple of days (even sooner in higher temperatures). If used daily- pounds and pounds of wet seeds accumulate and make trash bags heavy and sometimes leak. It's been hard to hide this. Maybe I should start digging holes in the ground?!  Seriously.. it has become an issue. 

I know what you mean, @cherry. I don't let mine sit more than a day. They go with me for my little stroll or ride in the evening and I just spread them on the ground. They're natural seeds, so shouldn't be harmful. Best case, a few come up and make the world a better place...And no stinking, foamy seed sludge.. lol

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back