Post your favorite pet pic?

Great looking dog. My Chihuahua is the best therapy & companion I could ever ask for.

spacer.png
Here's one of my 3 furbabies, she is a Western German Shepherd

View attachment 1230View attachment 1231

And here's the other two, they are both Australian Shepherds.View attachment 1232View attachment 1233

Handsome set of pups you folks have. Im kinda bummed out our family German shep passed a few months ago, he was very old and had been partially paralyzed at the end. After seeing his suffering i cant put my self through getting another dog. 

Awwww, @krazikomi so sorry for your loss. They are definitely not something that can just be replaced by getting another one, it would be like trying to replace a family member that has passed, it just doesn't work like that. However maybe one day when your heart has had a chance to heal some you will find another furbaby that needs your love, attention and affection just as much as you need them?

Awwww, @krazikomi so sorry for your loss. They are definitely not something that can just be replaced by getting another one, it would be like trying to replace a family member that has passed, it just doesn't work like that. However maybe one day when your heart has had a chance to heal some you will find another furbaby that needs your love, attention and affection just as much as you need them?

Hey guys,

thanks for posting. @krazikomiI'm sorry to hear that as well. As pet owners it's something we all have to prepare for.. Unless your a exotic bird owner and the thing out lives you (can you imagine inheriting a bird? I know it happens but it's just wierd) 

Bo is 87 lbs now and he is my 100% loyal side kick. He follows me everywhere. I've trained him (and ongoing) off a leash and put countless hours into training as well. So well behaved. This is my first big dog and I'm a total dog person now. @rxpro I have a chihuahua as well or my wife got her rather. It took me forever to warm up to that dog. Looking back I was just being stubborn. But she is a good dog. I call her my doorbell. You tap on that door and she barks so hard her whole body goes erect.  

Off topic. I recently learned that dogs can take a huge dose of opi@tes from the last vet visit. The chihuahua got a impacted gland and had to have surgery. That dog is like 4lbs and got a 2mg dilly shot. I was like damn!!! 

Two of my little furkids. The small lady is Brianne and she may be small but has a presence that would shame many people. She has catitude. 

The big boy is Armorica Viking raider but his pet name is Cosmo. He is now just under 14kg of Maine coon and some people are scared of him but he is the gentlest and lovely pet you could wish for

View attachment 1422

View attachment 1423

Oh my god, @Jools what beautiful cats! And @Itchy I want your dog also!! The cutest dog ever! @krazikomi I'm sorry for your loss. @DBDBMIA I also want your dog that's the picture in the middle! Anyone want a stray cat for your cool dogs? Just kidding!!!

@Heavenlee. Thank you. If not for the furry guardians then I am sure I would not be here. Dramatic ? Maybe but I'd never leave them and I make an unsaid promise when I get any pet. I will be there & care for them until either they or I am gone & ive provided for them should anything happen. They have been there when people have not. 

Am sat in my lazed boy with one wrapped around the back of my neck, one on my lap and another on my legs. My idea of bliss

@Jools I remember my son telling me about Maine coon cats, and he had to show me pictures of them because I didn't believe him. I don't know how I lived until my 40's and didn't know of them. But it surely sounds like true bliss. I want one so badly but my son says it wouldn't be possible because of the three feral and one I brought home from the pound before her execution.  He says that they wouldn't get along with the much smaller cats in my house. Oh, I did lose one feral cat, I forgot it's down to three. The fourth of my collection actually did have a home though they definitely don't deserve her. They are very poor so it was coming to my house to eat every day and was painfully thin. We took it to the vet to be spayed and she had to get worm medicine that's why she was so painfully thin and flee and tick tx.  She was at my house day and night then one day a few weeks ago she disappeared. My neighbors said it actually belonged to a girl who I'm sure she was trying her best had three other cats in the same desperate condition. Anyways she moved taking our dinner jacket cat with her. I don't think you should get so many animals if you cannot take care of them properly! Anyways, my question to you @Jools can Maine coon cats get along with normal size cats. They are so adorable I want one so bad! And what about dogs? Thanks in advance, Also good seeing you, I've missed you all since I haven't had much time to get on the board due to moving this Saturday!  I hope all is well with you and your order has arrived! Miss you my friend!

@Heavenlee. Maine coons are known to be very solid in attitude and the males will not be bothered by dogs or other pets. They are bombproof and will have you laughing most days with their antics. Female Maine coons can be jealous and can be scatty but I honestly haven't seen that in my girls, well, they are scatty but would not harm other cats. 

For example. My partner has bought a Lhasa apso last week and due to her having her house refurbished the dog is here. My boys are trying to play with him but the girls are now upstairs and don't want to know right now. It's me that is the problem as I can't handle the passing and shitting of the dog and it's taking its toll. 

If I could afford it then I'd have maybe 3-4 more Maine coons. They are known as the dog in a cats body, will play fetch and are natural comedians. 

Sorry I didn't reply earlier but I am having really bad problems accessing the site and I keep getting " the server timed out" messages. I am trying to read though as much as I can but am not able to. I am hoping this is a glitch at the webmaster side. .

Thanks @Itchy more adorable than I imagined. I'm loving all the pet pics, gives me a smile.

It's quite easy @Nikolas, you use the button below.

@Nikolas when you write your reply then you have a paper clip in the box below where you write and it says click to choose files. Press on that and you will be able to upload a photo from your PC, Mac or device. I hope that helps you mate 

This is Billy, the most mischievous, clever little Brat you can imagine. He talks. Uses words in context, open drawers, cupboards will persistently work on a lock until it breaks but puts his 'good boy' voice on and says 'sorry' when he has gone too far, which he frequently does.

View attachment 1445

This is Billy, the most mischievous, clever little Brat you can imagine. He talks. Uses words in context, open drawers, cupboards will persistently work on a lock until it breaks but puts his 'good boy' voice on and says 'sorry' when he has gone too far, which he frequently does.

View attachment 1445
Is that an African grey holding a toffee hammer?

@Marigold,  billy is so pretty I wish I could have a pretty bird like yours but I think it would drive my 3 cats that my son illegally adopted these feral strays, he would hide them in his basement bedroom I call the cave. I didn't even know about orange cat for four or five months!  I'm glad I finally found him because he had a huge tumor in his head and behind his ear. He is 14, nobody knows or sure the vet just estimated. But he was expensive o fix, but so glad I did he's one of my fave now. He looks like an old man, and he is always strarving for attention!

thanks for sharing Billy so cool he can talk!

View attachment 1446

Is that an African grey holding a toffee hammer?
Yes, that's right, he would love the real thing if he could lift it. He's bad, alright.

@Marigold,  billy is so pretty I wish I could have a pretty bird like yours but I think it would drive my 3 cats that my son illegally adopted these feral strays, he would hide them in his basement bedroom I call the cave. I didn't even know about orange cat for four or five months!  I'm glad I finally found him because he had a huge tumor in his head and behind his ear. He is 14, nobody knows or sure the vet just estimated. But he was expensive o fix, but so glad I did he's one of my fave now. He looks like an old man, and he is always strarving for attention!

thanks for sharing Billy so cool he can talk!

View attachment 1446
He looks very grand, very intelligent and what beautiful colours. Billy, loves cats and starts meowing when he sees one I think this is because he was around them the first months of his life and survived the experience. The first sounds he made were meow.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back