peanut butter wax and shatter

granola if you want to be healthy

new flow out everyone's on it around where I live haha

I been using the same vendor for a year 

vapor pen or rig on b0ng

used with wax and shatter 

all new types of wax are out now 

the best one I seen is straight yellow 

you actually save and use less with the wax even though it is a lot more expensive than regular mj

i been using same vendor for last year very reputable 

Last edited:
Anyone have research experience with a desktop vaporizer simply known as "Herbie"?

Is the cost of these things worth their consistent, user friendly, efficient and affective reviews?

Anyone have research experience with a desktop vaporizer simply known as "Herbie"?

Is the cost of these things worth their consistent, user friendly, efficient and affective reviews?
I haven't heard of that one, but then again if you're in the US it may be a different market. I guess it would depend on its cost. I've been looking at Arizer's desktop range, as they seem affordable and really pretty good quality too...the digital temperature control is what I'm really pining for. It may be worth looking into Arizer's stuff...

I'm making do with a Magic Flight Launch Box at the moment, but it's a bit...rudimentary at times.

It's sold as The Herbalizer here ... Very interesting marketing ... Essential oil/concentrate capable ... 

sJust about all the portable & desktop vapes ranked as best appear to have been designed to maximize therapeutic affect of "dry herbs". The multifunctional ones that consistently review best are the few desktops that do so ... 

Gonna start on my wish list, Herbie and a good therapeutic concentrates portable.?

Yeah, I know my Launch Box was mainly designed for dry herb material. For solid concentrates, I've read a few different techniques. What I've tried doing is grating stuff onto a layer of dry herbs, then it doesn't melt and ruin the screen. It's worked, but it's hard to tell when all the concentrate is used up...

Sadly the Herbaliser looks well out of my price range...I think I will end up going with Arizer's 'V Tower', and I'll use that for both dry herbs and concentrates using the technique above. That's when I can afford it, of course...might be a long way off. -_-

I guess I am old school.  I don't know anything about wax and oils.  I prefer to sit down with my grinder and some good ole KB and pack my lil piece.  I enjoy the ritual of breaking down the weed and loading my bowl.   This is my piece....

View attachment 1289

The herbalizer is priced 'bout same as the digital exploding mountain ... @f**kcumbustion dot com blog, there's interesting business info pointing to the possibility of price drop ... how  it rates w/concentrate(s) is unclear from blog - top rating for flower ... Dang ... Wish list size reduced by 1.

@Smoka90 - grating method, ?

Been researching this so long now am  seeing multiple rainbows in the chase ...

The herbalizer is priced 'bout same as the digital exploding mountain ... @f**kcumbustion dot com blog, there's interesting business info pointing to the possibility of price drop ... how  it rates w/concentrate(s) is unclear from blog - top rating for flower ... Dang ... Wish list size reduced by 1.

@Smoka90 - grating method, ?

Been researching this so long now am  seeing multiple rainbows in the chase ...
When I looked up the Herbaliser one of the features was a unique welcome message every time you turn it on, different each time. I know there's other features too, but I can't really afford to be paying for that sort of luxury...

It will probably be months 'till I can afford a proper one... it's grim. I'll be buying the Arizer V Tower, without a doubt. But until then I have to make do with my magic flight launch box. It's painful. I don't smoke so that's all I have. Still, at least I'm in the habit of recharging the batteries for it every day...

And yes, hehe, grating method is top. But because of the lack of temperature control on my launch box, I've had to abandon concentrates for now. =( It's such a shame, but I recently accidentally combusted concentrate when I was trying to heat it up for too long. D'oh...

Yup - out of range price wise for most, still wld like to see review(s), hints & tips, from friends researching its handling of concentrates ...

Anyway, it is July 10 - 7/10 = Happy Sunday ...

Long story - (love story) ... Received "Herbie" as a gift. This is like a major appliance considering my recent research.

A vaped champagne nugget delivered medication quickly ... Concentrate use w/herbie out of box not as good - but learning is always fun.

I'm at the beginning of the learning curve so all I can say is it is different and expensive. IDK ... can't see the value yet ...

Anyone else with one care to share?

The Herbalizer is good - but it sucks @ concentrate. Medicates without combustion, I.e., vapor only. This is big change &  during that time have whatever is in use now handy. 

Herb medicates where needed first and always ... Has a med affect buildup of 15-20 mins, so be patient!  ... 

U feel it creeping up to the wounded areas!!!

Other plug-in device ratings available?

welcome to the future gentlemen...liquid wax and a personal vaporizer. Much better buzz, the ultimate in being discrete, cheaper, more convenient ..the list goes on. I hardly even smoke anymore this stuff is amazing !!! the medicated mouth spray aint bad either

2rqhd6x.jpg

30m9zz6.jpg
@MedicatedM. I would be interested in that as I vape anyway. I used to smoke from age of 13 and I was fine until the super strength skunks came out. I would get panic and whiteouts each time so I packed it up in 03. I went to Amsterdam and had what I called the lost week. Oddly enough I got to smoke some really strong herb but it was nice in that the sellers always asked what kind of buzz you wanted and if you wanted a heavy head hit or if you wanted something that you would laugh a lot on. I had never been asked before as it was always just buy what was on sale. The Dutch are way ahead of us and are very cool. I never got used to being able to walk around with a spliff on the go and no one cares. 

Anyway, is this available in the UK ? I've tried the CBD with no THC and it actually helped the muscle ache and I found I nodded off to sleep better. The taste of the stuff was bitter though. 

EDIT. I went to the cannabis museum and they had a huge vaporiser that looked like a hookah but you had to sign a waiver to use it and provide your own herb. You would smoke a 16th in one hit and there was no vapour or trace of it  but it hit like a Mule. That was one hell of an experience. That was the week where I did not say no to anything. It was one of my best weeks away ever 

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back