Post Your Piece

waaaay stronger and sooo damn smooth. Very very clean high and I use it anywhere. Only downside is, as with any other concentrate the tolerance comes on quick, after 3 days you cant feel anything. What I do now is use my pipe at home and only use this when I leave the house. I fuckin love this thing, definitely my favorite way to medicate ever
Hey MMike,,
How serious are you being when you say you can't feel the buzz anymore after 3 days.

Do you mean the initial huge smack up side the head from the vapor pen that comes with the first few uses goes away but that it still does the job?

I'm going to look at old posts now, but what's the vapor pen called in the pic above?

Cat gave me the name of one she just got and I am trying to get opinions to figure out what to look for in these things.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im very serious about it not working anymore after a few days youll have to vape  quite a bit to feel anything at all. If you only use it when you cant smoke itll blow your fckn head off every time. The vape pictured is an expensive variable voltage battery and a T3 tank. 50$ or so online 80ish if you buy from a store, its the best as far as being the delivery tool but its finely tuned for regular e-juice and the tank clogs up quickly, especially if you don't use it all the time which is my suggestion NOT to do LOL.

Ive switched to a 20 dollar piece that's nearly as good in medicating but lasts a couple months. I do NOT recommend using the little ones that look like cigs they get the job done but not even close to the others. its like smoking a J compared to a gravity bong. right now Im using a Crown Seven,

forgot to mention I don't cut my oil but most do

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

"only lasts a couple months" ... Do you mean the cheaper models cannot be cleaned and are disposable?

How about the expensive ones, they can be cleaned for continuous use right?

I'll have to look up what a T3 tank is, I assume it's like a butane gas cartridge. I want to be sure I order all the bits needed.

the cheap ones require a whole new tank b/c the coil is built in. the expensive one you can just replace the coil for 4$. using reg ejuice the coils can be cleaned  but I wouldn't even try with the liquid wax...its weird because the liquid wax will actually float on top of e-juice but it leaves a lot more gunk. I settled for the cheap crown7 due to laziness but the big one you can turn up the heat and actually burn/smoke the wax vs just vaping, youll get waaaaay more medicated but its not as "clean"....like that "fuck I cant think right now" just zoning out high. the vape send you into the stratosphere but still think clearly. Hopefully some part of that made sense /default_huh.png

Count me in to purchase some too, as well as another pen like yours MM. At the moment I have a vaporizer pen for wax/shatter, not for liquid oil like yours. I have however hit a pen like yours that takes the liquid(o-pen for you people in medical states) and I can say that I prefer it over mine. One reason being that you do not have to reload it after every couple hits. With mine you can only pack so much or it will become flooded.

Count me in to purchase some too, as well as another pen like yours MM. At the moment I have a vaporizer pen for wax/shatter, not for liquid oil like yours. I have however hit a pen like yours that takes the liquid(o-pen for you people in medical states) and I can say that I prefer it over mine. One reason being that you do not have to reload it after every couple hits. With mine you can only pack so much or it will become flooded.
exactly! the ones designed to vape solids or flowers you might as well just get a pipe because youre still gonna have to bring some extra with you. with this one all Ive gotta do is top her off, charge it up and Im good for a 3 day trip minimum

lets just relax for now tho, even if hell come onboard it wont be for a month or so. if that happens Ill point you in the direction of a good vaporizer vendor..he doesn't sell those

exactly! the ones designed to vape solids or flowers you might as well just get a pipe because youre still gonna have to bring some extra with you. with this one all Ive gotta do is top her off, charge it up and Im good for a 3 day trip minimum

lets just relax for now tho, even if hell come onboard it wont be for a month or so. if that happens Ill point you in the direction of a good vaporizer vendor..he doesn't sell those
Thats what I am looking for! Sounds delightful Lol. Reloading to medicate after 10 puffs is a pain in my arse. Thanks for what you're trying to do MM, look forward to hearing from you.

I need advice on a Ti nail. Which to get dome less then 20 to 90. I'd like to stay around 20 since those is my 1st oil experience.

Thanks. Any advice on where to buy from is much appreciated.

Last night I bought an awesome bong. Its glass with a glass bowl that is the carb and has a beaker bottom with an ice catcher. The price was great and the smoothness of it was lovely. So far this is my favorite piece ever..hopefully I don't break it.

Last night I bought an awesome bong. Its glass with a glass bowl that is the carb and has a beaker bottom with an ice catcher. The price was great and the smoothness of it was lovely. So far this is my favorite piece ever..hopefully I don't break it.
I don't smoke much these days, but I watched a buddy of mine drop a $200 glass bong in a garage the other day...It wasn't a pretty site...I thought he was gonna cry!  /default_sad.png  He has since replaced it with a Pyrex piece, which is a little more forgiving when it meets concrete!

I Think if I posted MY PIECE ON HERE I'd be Banned ,it would take up the entire Forum and would not be legit for this Site...LMFAO jokin Luv Ya all ..

B.b.

Lol biscuit..omg that reminds me one time a friend shot a hit like reverse.I forget what thats called from a 4ft bong. I have never been so stoned in my life. 4ft of smoke shot into my mouth all at once. Ughhh never again. I was gonna get a plastic one but it had a metal bowl and I don't like how harsh it goes down with metal. My first one was beautiful. It was 2ft high and had a skull at the bottom. Glass bowl as the carb. 200$ when I got pregnant, I gave it to some stoner kids I knew and they named it sanitarium. Lol. They broke it after a week. I was um annoyed..dumb kids.

they're awesome . totally spill proof. i had one before chameleon bought the design from these guys, and they used to be about 50 bucks. then chameleon bought the design. tweaked it a little bit and charged twice as much. still very nice and very functionable.

Tall should watch "degenerate art" on Netflix. Didn't expect much but it was a pretty awesome documentary on the history of pipe glass blowing. Tells the story of how a guy accidentally invented color changing glass on pipes etc.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back