Post Your Piece

I've learned so much vap_op from my friends here

Promise I got things to add when I can compose a little better.

Have some q's too /default_smile.png

1/2

So disappointed received my new vaporizer a day ago, charged it up, was ready to use it the first time and nothing happened. Well naturally I assumed it was me since it was my first vaporizer but I'm usually pretty good at following instructions. Read a few things online, figured out how to test it and quickly came to the conclusion that the heating chamber was defective. Battery charge showed good and everything else seemed to work fine. Not a whole lot other than the heating chamber and the battery. Emailed the seller and had to send it back, sent it back priority mail, so they could get it by Saturday and hopefully get me another one in the mail before Thanksgiving weekend. One thing about my little brass pipe is that it always works!

So disappointed received my new vaporizer a day ago, charged it up, was ready to use it the first time and nothing happened. Well naturally I assumed it was me since it was my first vaporizer but I'm usually pretty good at following instructions. Read a few things online, figured out how to test it and quickly came to the conclusion that the heating chamber was defective. Battery charge showed good and everything else seemed to work fine. Not a whole lot other than the heating chamber and the battery. Emailed the seller and had to send it back, sent it back priority mail, so they could get it by Saturday and hopefully get me another one in the mail before Thanksgiving weekend. One thing about my little brass pipe is that it always works!
Unfortunately IME man this is what happens with the lower end vaporizers and if it didn't come that way, which just really sucks, it is bound to break soon because for under $100 they just aren't made to perform with high heat and things like that!

Thanks for the input. I kind of figured that, I'm usually the type that tells you, you get what you pay for and in this case looks like I did initially. Although I will say the unit felt and looked like a quality unit. Since this was my first experience with one, wanted to try it out before I went out and paid the big bucks for one. Besides I'm not a heavy everyday smoker, so it's not like it will get a ton of use in a short period of time. I'll see what happens when I get the replacement. If it works as well as everyone says they do, then I'll upgrade on the next crash.

Unfortunately IME man this is what happens with the lower end vaporizers and if it didn't come that way, which just really sucks, it is bound to break soon because for under $100 they just aren't made to perform with high heat and things like that!

I just ordered another pen vaporizer quite a bit higher in price. I received it yesterday. Performed like a charm for my very first time with a vaporizer. I use the purple pandora I had purchased. Nice kick ass high. It performed beyond my expectations. I have to admit this old guy was impressed! My old 2 inch pipe will be to put to rest for the time being. My only complaint about the new vape is the lingering odor with the leather case it comes in. I'm going to have to look for something plastic and airtight. Shouldn't be a problem as small as it is. I guess an old dog can learn new tricks. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

any suggestions on the best way to clean the ceramic heating chamber on a vape pen. I have a brush and stirring tool to come with it but the instruction were very clear about now letting any of that hit the heating element at the bottom. My vape pen came with two heating chambers, one has a glass screen that fits in the bottom, the other herb goes all the way to the element. A question will it help it to put a mesh screen in it to keep the herb off of the element or does it seem to matter? Going to work on it Friday as I am getting the last of my days off for the year. I like to keep it clean as this herb puts off quite a bit of resin on the parts. Any suggestions welcomed.

I've learned so much vap_op from my friends here

Promise I got things to add when I can compose a little better.

Have some q's too /default_smile.png

1/2

If you got ?'s shoot away man!
Think I'll shoot away now, City.

Sorry for the delay. Haven't gotten much better but I'm preaching to the choir...

After reading endless reviews & descriptions & strategies, I'm left with one confusing question/concept to an old-style hippie.

Now on a vap$pen re-loadable, a "cartridge" will be using either oil or wax (or ???) to contain the aromatherapy product of my choice?

Like a mostly c.I strain for pain, say.

Can I handle this? I want to so bad!

Thanks so for any advice!

1/2

Think I'll shoot away now, City.

Sorry for the delay. Haven't gotten much better but I'm preaching to the choir...

After reading endless reviews & descriptions & strategies, I'm left with one confusing question/concept to an old-style hippie.

Now on a vap$pen re-loadable, a "cartridge" will be using either oil or wax (or ???) to contain the aromatherapy product of my choice?

Like a mostly c.I strain for pain, say.

Can I handle this? I want to so bad!

Thanks so for any advice!

1/2
not sure if I'm correctly understanding your questions but I'll take a stab at it. Usually the product of choice is oil which is actually liquid wax, the process of producing it is over my head so don't ask specifics lol.

If you're referring to those small vaporizers that look like a cig I'd advise against that. They don't medicate as well as the bigger ones and the cartridges get clogged up pretty quick due to the viscosity of the oil and the leftover gunk from vaporizing a highly organic solution.

not sure if I'm correctly understanding your questions but I'll take a stab at it. Usually the product of choice is oil which is actually liquid wax, the process of producing it is over my head so don't ask specifics lol.

If you're referring to those small vaporizers that look like a cig I'd advise against that. They don't medicate as well as the bigger ones and the cartridges get clogged up pretty quick due to the viscosity of the oil and the leftover gunk from vaporizing a highly organic solution.

Thanks for the input Mike. Actually since this is an experiment, I am leaning toward the vappen out of finances & I have what I feel, IMO, is an honest store.

It almost seems that oil/wax are sometimes interchangeable -- which confuses me even more.

Somewhere I read oil burns away more quickly than wax, but it seems many vapz can handle either.

I guess we'll watch a few more YouTube vids that 100% ads and find out!

Thanks all for all your experiences/advice

1/2

I bought a pen vaporizer, guess it's about 6 inches long, came with with two ceramic chambers, one you can use with no screen, the other came with a glass screen. So far, I'used the chamber without the screen. Give you a great hit, my only complaint is that it's better as a one hitter than stuffing the chamber full of herb and trying to get two to three hit off of a full chamber. You can, in all honesty in my case it's not needed. One good hit and I'm ok for quite awhile. If you want more than one hit you have to take the top part off and stir the chamber to miss the unburned portions up again. Little hard to do when you need to be discreet. So for me, mine works great for what I need to use it for. Glad I bought it. I usually put enough herb in there to give me one good hit and then just put it away, sit back and enjoy.

Here's some of my glass. A little dirty I know but I usually stick to the water pipe on the left and the blue dry piece. Oil is no where to be found around here but I do have a vape pen for nicotine; though I never really use it. (It was a gift)

raqumaqe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Impressive collection indeed sir! And if you ever need an over-sized attorney to hang out with, I'm not Samoan, but I work cheap, LOL.

Sorry folks, just a little Hunter S. Thompson humor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice collection. Why so many spoons? I'm counting 8 dry spoons.
A lot of them were gifts over the the years but I have a couple "travel" pieces that are easily breakable, 1 for swag or low quality reefer, plus a few have minor problems.... for example the little white one has a small bowl hole and it tapers in the middle allowing it to be easily clogged.

Plus, "once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."

Impressive collection indeed sir! And if you ever need an over-sized attorney to hang out with, I'm not Samoan, but I work cheap, LOL.

Sorry folks, just a little Hunter S. Thompson humor.
It's always good to have an attorney around, lord knows that "going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a Crime in Progress is not a happy prospect."

I extend an open invite... Do you like guns?

A lot of them were gifts over the the years but I have a couple "travel" pieces that are easily breakable, 1 for swag or low quality reefer, plus a few have minor problems.... for example the little white one has a small bowl hole and it tapers in the middle allowing it to be easily clogged.

Plus, "once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."

It's always good to have an attorney around, lord knows that "going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a Crime in Progress is not a happy prospect."

I extend an open invite... Do you like guns?
I knew I recognized that name! Cant' believe it took me so long to figure it out lol

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back