Post Your Piece

welcome to the future gentlemen...liquid wax and a personal vaporizer. Much better buzz, the ultimate in being discrete, cheaper, more convenient ..the list goes on. I hardly even smoke anymore this stuff is amazing !!! the medicated mouth spray aint bad either
Haven't too well lately, but this thread sure got old-timer Mr. Bambu here excited.

Thanks for everyone's input -- especially MM

I've been doing research on vaps & believe I'm heading toward the future with MM soon. I had it on my list but didn't want to open a thread until I could talk the talk.

May have a few general op board questions for everyone's benefit soon for MM.

Cool man!

1/2

welcome to the future gentlemen...liquid wax and a personal vaporizer. Much better buzz, the ultimate in being discrete, cheaper, more convenient ..the list goes on. I hardly even smoke anymore this stuff is amazing !!! the medicated mouth spray aint bad either

2rqhd6x.jpg

30m9zz6.jpg
Man am I jealous of that collection.  How many hits can you get out of one of those dropper bottles?  Does each one come from a different strain?  I've been considering alternative methods of medicating myself, but will always keep some flowers around to smoke on the side.  Although not as potent, I feel there is no substitute for plant power.  Still, I like to get totally wrecked and would like a nice, smooth method of getting to where I like to be.

Great post!

Man am I jealous of that collection.  How many hits can you get out of one of those dropper bottles?  Does each one come from a different strain?  I've been considering alternative methods of medicating myself, but will always keep some flowers around to smoke on the side.  Although not as potent, I feel there is no substitute for plant power.  Still, I like to get totally wrecked and would like a nice, smooth method of getting to where I like to be.

Great post!
X 2 For me too. I need to get current especially since it is actually much more healthy then smoking the leaf.

each bottle is 1.5ml and contains 1gram of liquid wax. strains vary and the oil smells just like the strain. not sure how many hits but one bottle lasts several days, only need a couple rips to be in the clouds

each bottle is 1.5ml and contains 1gram of liquid wax. strains vary and the oil smells just like the strain. not sure how many hits but one bottle lasts several days, only need a couple rips to be in the clouds
Hi, MM.  Hope you are well.  Quick curiosity question.  I use a BLU sometimes in working on cutting down my smoking of cigarettes.  Knew it was going to be a matter of time before someone figured out how cool it would be to apply the principal to MJ.  So my question is, while the oil smells like the strain... once you turn it to vapor is the aroma of the exhale as prominent as if you were smoking actual bud as opposed to vaping the oil?  Thanks much and hope you are having a great day. S-

it does smell (really good) when you vaporize it but the smell doesn't linger. I use the wax pure but most people cut it with regular e-juice because its so strong, when mixed it smells more like the flavor you used and less like bud. If you can find a chance to be alone for 30 seconds you can take a few hits and leave the area before anyone notices. quick warning people can still catch a contact high off of it, my girl doesn't smoke and bitched me out for getting her high lol 

Ive used it in the cig-a-like style ones like the blu you mentioned and the effects are much milder and shorter lived, Id recommend dropping 30-50 bucks on a nice set-up

Interesting I can see I way behind the times. Lol...still use a little old 1/2 inch pipe that gives you about 1 or two good hits. That's about all I need these days....Kind of hard for an old dog to learn new tricks...

Interesting I can see I way behind the times. Lol...still use a little old 1/2 inch pipe that gives you about 1 or two good hits. That's about all I need these days....Kind of hard for an old dog to learn new tricks...
If I haven't said so already, it's great to have you with us JT. A "vintage" guy, banker and cheap weed date, LOL! A man after my own furry heart. Great stuff!

Mike,

Thank you for your description of lingering aroma. Big concern of mine.

Now, just in your opnion:

Would you take a walk in a mall parking lot, maybe by a highway, and vap?

Strict MM state.

Crazy?

Thanks agAIN

1/2

If I haven't said so already, it's great to have you with us JT. A "vintage" guy, banker and cheap weed date, LOL! A man after my own furry heart. Great stuff!
Thanks for the comment Jewbacca,

Vintage yes I am. Seen a lot, been through a lot over my 55 years. A lot of the post bring back some old memories. Grins, the newer ones are giving me an education. I prefer the simple but effective method. Still a lot to learn, enjoy all the reading and post when I feel I have something worthwhile to offer. Thanks again. Have a good evening!

Mike,

Thank you for your description of lingering aroma. Big concern of mine.

Now, just in your opnion:

Would you take a walk in a mall parking lot, maybe by a highway, and vap?

Strict MM state.

Crazy?

Thanks agAIN

1/2
I use it IN the mall lol very strict MM state

Me too! I have a brass one hitter and an old pipe made from old pipe pieces. I only need one or two hits to go bye bye. Just wanted to let you know you are not alone. Lol!

Preferably looking for a small vaporizer, something small as possible, discrete, reusable, not disposable unless I have to go that route. I have no real idea of what it is even available or if it is. It witll be this late this evening before I have the free time to do it. Getting the leaves up out of the yard. I'm batching it this weekend as my wife is up at a lake home of one of her friends for a ladies weekend. Yard work, a cold beer, an occasional hit, sneak peak at the game every now and then, grilled port chops later! And then all the football I want to watching. This is my weekend! Priceless! Hope everone enjoys a great Veteran's Day weekend!

JT

Finally did a little research and ordered a small vaporizer for herb, we'll see how it works as I'm sure it will take about a week to get here. If any of you read the Drudge report interesting article referring to growing use of vaporizers in public since some state legalized mj. Take a look if you can. It was interesting reading, seems you can get all sizes, shapes, stealth, if you're willing to pay the big bucks. Mine was around 69 but they were going as high at 400 or higher, spending on looks, quality, and whether it was just herbal or outfitted for everything. My have times changed I have just have kept up. As Gomer use to say, surprise, surprise, surprise!

Finally did a little research and ordered a small vaporizer for herb, we'll see how it works as I'm sure it will take about a week to get here. If any of you read the Drudge report interesting article referring to growing use of vaporizers in public since some state legalized mj. Take a look if you can. It was interesting reading, seems you can get all sizes, shapes, stealth, if you're willing to pay the big bucks. Mine was around 69 but they were going as high at 400 or higher, spending on looks, quality, and whether it was just herbal or outfitted for everything. My have times changed I have just have kept up. As Gomer use to say, surprise, surprise, surprise!
Yea vaporizers are for sure the way to go and I absolutely love my volcano... speaking of expensive ones thats the top tier most expensive at around $600 but IMO is well worth it... Life time warranty and 3 years later it runs just like day one! The setup is very well thought out so the components that are more likely to break, if they ever do, are sold separately and much cheaper thankfully!

I just fell that using a vap is the only way to truly 100% taste your herbs!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back