Post Your Piece

I knew I recognized that name! Cant' believe it took me so long to figure it out lol
Yeah, I left the "o" out of raoul just to throw off the search engines.

Follow me on twitter @DrHST if you're a fan of the good doctor. It's probably the largest collection of Hunter S. Thompson quotes available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
It's always good to have an attorney around, lord knows that "going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a Crime in Progress is not a happy prospect."

I extend an open invite... Do you like guns?
Do I like guns?! LOL Indeed, the Wookie is quite the fan of firearms. And thank you for the kind invitation!

30a84zs.jpg

Yeah, I left the "o" out of raoul just to throw off the search engines.

Follow me on twitter @DrHST if you're a fan of the good doctor. It's probably the largest collection of Hunter S. Thompson quotes available.

No need to give the crawlers any assistance. And besides, if they knew, they'd know.....

Do I like guns?! LOL Indeed, the Wookie is quite the fan of firearms. And thank you for the kind invitation!

30a84zs.jpg
Haha that's right, I forgot that the Wookies were such weapon connoisseurs.

I recall Chewies sidearm and the bowcaster but that rifle is new to me.

welcome to the future gentlemen...liquid wax and a personal vaporizer. Much better buzz, the ultimate in being discrete, cheaper, more convenient ..the list goes on. I hardly even smoke anymore this stuff is amazing !!! the medicated mouth spray aint bad either

2rqhd6x.jpg

30m9zz6.jpg
How do you like that oil in a vape pen compared to flowers or bubble?

How do you like that oil in a vape pen compared to flowers or bubble?
waaaay stronger and sooo damn smooth. Very very clean high and I use it anywhere. Only downside is, as with any other concentrate the tolerance comes on quick, after 3 days you cant feel anything. What I do now is use my pipe at home and only use this when I leave the house. I fuckin love this thing, definitely my favorite way to medicate ever

oh and the oil is made from BHO, took the guy years to make it a liquid with the proper viscosity for a personal vaporizer but the quality is superb. He makes low end stuff that's about 40% and the higher end shit is pushing 70%. each bottle is 1.5ml and contains 1 gram of bho, either way a few hits is 2 too many /default_biggrin.png

oh and the oil is made from BHO, took the guy years to make it a liquid with the proper viscosity for a personal vaporizer but the quality is superb. He makes low end stuff that's about 40% and the higher end shit is pushing 70%. each bottle is 1.5ml and contains 1 gram of bho, either way a few hits is 2 too many /default_biggrin.png
The oil I received today has more of a honey like thickness other then the liquid type needed for my vaporizer pen. Is there a way to thin this oil out?

I rolled a nugget in the oil after getting it back out of my liquid tank and now I can barely keep my eyes open.

The oil I received today has more of a honey like thickness other then the liquid type needed for my vaporizer pen. Is there a way to thin this oil out?

I rolled a nugget in the oil after getting it back out of my liquid tank and now I can barely keep my eyes open.
yes there is but I have no idea how. the guy I get it from Ive known for years and hes been working on this since I met him, he just now figured it out and I can say without a doubt, hands down, his shit is light years ahead of anything else like it. The first time I tried it I took 3 big hits and I had to sit down for an hour my girl even got a contact high and bitched me out LOL. been using it a few months and I still don't take more than a few hits at a time but don't use daily

haven't seen reports of it here although Im sure its possible, he works with a dozen or so big distributors out of cali. you gotta buy bulk to even be considered 50+ bottles but its a great deal

I wanted that pen too until I found out that our online vendors sold liquid that was too thick for it.  What an f'n bummer!
I can see if the guy I get it from would be willing to open up shop here. if enuff people were interested and someone trusts my dumbass enuff to give him a shot Ill talk to him then see how the staff feels about it. im pretty sure were gonna need 4 or 5 ppl willing to buy 4 or 5 bottles each just to provide the proper motivation...I know Im still new but Id love for other to be able to experience this awesomeness!!

I know price talk is prohibited but Ill say this stuff is cheaper/better than any solid Ive seen, even in cali

I can see if the guy I get it from would be willing to open up shop here. if enuff people were interested and someone trusts my dumbass enuff to give him a shot Ill talk to him then see how the staff feels about it. im pretty sure were gonna need 4 or 5 ppl willing to buy 4 or 5 bottles each just to provide the proper motivation...I know Im still new but Id love for other to be able to experience this awesomeness!!

I know price talk is prohibited but Ill say this stuff is cheaper/better than any solid Ive seen, even in cali
Well, having communicated with the vendor Mike refers to personally, I have no problem in saying that I would definitely support his inclusion here on DBG as a vendor, and you can also count me in as one of those 4 or 5 willing individuals. I found him to be extremely professional, and was actually incredibly astute and advanced in terms of his business acumen. It wouldn't be appropriate to go into further detail in that regard in an open forum, but suffice it to say that communicating with him was far more similar to speaking with one of my private equity clients than your standard online vendor. A top shelf professional to be sure, and would be a great addition to the board. Just my two cents worth.....

Well, having communicated with the vendor Mike refers to personally, I have no problem in saying that I would definitely support his inclusion here on DBG as a vendor, and you can also count me in as one of those 4 or 5 willing individuals. I found him to be extremely professional, and was actually incredibly astute and advanced in terms of his business acumen. It wouldn't be appropriate to go into further detail in that regard in an open forum, but suffice it to say that communicating with him was far more similar to speaking with one of my private equity clients than your standard online vendor. A top shelf professional to be sure, and would be a great addition to the board. Just my two cents worth.....
Even if this does not come to fruition, I would like to thank Mike for offering up this new source and Jewy for his swift and proactive approach towards this proposition. I am very enthusiastic about expanding this section and offering up more options than just "The Big Three" we've been doing business with. Once again I thank you both for your kindness, vigilence, and efforts to bring this new source to the board. You can count in me as well as one of the active members willing to hop on board if we are indeed fortunate enough to welcome this new vendor.

well then it looks like Ill get the ball rolling on this and see what I can do. couple warnings tho hes continuously backed up with orders so it usually takes 3-5 days after payment to see any movement but goes fast from that point forward. and like I said youll have to buy a decent amount but its such a great value, itll last a very long time OR hell throw in some free juice to cut it with because most people find it too strong so if you've got some friends who burn.....well you can see where im going with that

he also makes a mouth spray, gel caps, something else and these cookies that will annihilate even the most seasoned pot head. I mistakenly ate a whole  one and I was legitimately tripping. nothing like assid or pee see pee but not you typical edible experience for sure instead of using the butter his crazy ass uses the liquid wax from those bottles, Id recommend like a bite or a nibble LOL 

I've used a few vendors mentioned here and so far I've had zero problems. Actually it gets better every time.
Count me in for a few at minimum.
Thanks again y'all.

I wasted half a syringe in my liquid tank thinking it was just a little froze due to the weather. Boo.
yep, everything in a preloaded syringe is garbage. in the vaping aspect anyway

I've used a few vendors mentioned here and so far I've had zero problems. Actually it gets better every time. Count me in for a few at minimum. Thanks again y'all.
yessir sure thing. this guy doesn't carry traditional "product" no flowers or any solid state concentrate, think hes got 4 or 5 products and theyre all cutting edge, hes an older dude but way ahead of his time in the mmj field. I also know some breeders if anyones looking for stable genetics

oh and again I love the username actually jealous a little bit, think im gonna download F&L in LV and watch it right now /default_cool.png  stay clear of the mex section, cant stop there, its bat country /default_ph34r.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back